Tag-'s experimental requests (Closed~)

Art threads specific to a single artist.
Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

Re: Tag-'s experimental requests (Closed~) +Livestream (offl

#91 Post by Tag- »

@Googaboga
No worries, and thank you! :D

@azureXtwilight
Asdgjgklf you're too kind, really ;;v;;. I'm trying my best to be more creative with poses ovo!

@Tsukishima
Eeeeasdhglkfg, I'm really happy that you like it! Thank you for pointing out the angle of her face; I wasn't sure if it was just me or not, but since it's not just me, I'll definitely be more wary of it in future. I should probably look up some references to see how that pose would be maintained :D
You're definitely right about the first picture's hair shading as well. I'll be sure to use colours that contrast more next time :D

Thank you so much!

Request is complete for nero279 :D. Thank you to everyone who dropped by the live stream OvO~
PM me if needed

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#92 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

I somehow got on time for the livestream and you have no idea how much I lost it; your art and my character, you drawing my character- I just went asdfghjkl and <3!!!!! throughout the whole livestream and basically, I died :'D

Thank you so much! You have no idea how much I love it! <3
The livestream was a really great experience too and I learnt a lot seeing you do your thing :D I unfortunately missed out most parts near the end but it was really satisfying.

You're really good at drawing lines by the way! You're fast at them and they come out really smooth as well. I'm also amazed how the marker tool came out with the shading, I have to try that some time ovo
The details you put are superb, especially with his scars. And I think you noticed that his eyelashes are longer than average? (I think you did and if that's so, then thumbs up but if you didn't then I have to work on that orz) You got his eye colour right too which was also a bit hard to tell, so again, thumbs up! d(=w=)
I also have this huge thing for overlayed textures so yeah, I think it's obvious enough how I really love it.
I think I'd add more about the pose; I can't tell if he's making that confident hand sign or if he's talking with his hand up. I'm pretty sure it's the former and if so, I think his index finger would be straight instead of bending. If he's talking with his hand up then I think it'd look more natural if his finger folds in more. But really though, other than that, he's terribly perfect <3

Thank you so much for taking my request and for the livestream as well! I hope you don't mind if I'd like to display it later on somewhere in the future if the time comes? Thanks again! :D

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran

#93 Post by Tag- »

@nero279
Ahhhh, you should have said something in the chat! Hahaha, thanks for coming along! I'm glad to hear that my streaming helped you a little :D. And yes, I love love love doing lineart~ It's probably the aspect of my art that I have most confidence in ^-^
I did notice his eye had a strong cat eye, yep! Adding textures and experimenting with different looks was definitely a lot of fun, so thank you for giving me that chance! I have a feeling that his scars might be too realistic a style though, but I'm glad it didn't clash too much. I should probably find a different way to draw them when I'm doing this style, though.
Regarding his finger, you're absolutely right! I didn't really have anything specific in mind while drawing his pose though, so I suppose you can take it either way, haha.

Thanks so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it, and I'm so glad you like it :D. Feel free to display it as you see fit~

Request complete for azureXtwilight \^0^/
PM me if needed

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#94 Post by azureXtwilight »

Wow, he look so amazing, thank you!

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#95 Post by TsukiShima »

@-Tag, hngghhh, the latest one is just so professional-like! The highlights, colors, all almost perfect! I really like how you did the hair and clothes this time! Keep on going!

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran

#96 Post by Tag- »

@azureXtwilight
I'm glad you like it :D

@Tsukishima
ahdfjahag thank you, you're too kind! ;;v;;

Last request is for TheGuraGuraMan

And hey guys, if you like my art, I'd be really grateful if you would think of commissioning me. I'm currently offering discounts for the holiday season :D~ (Link is in signature)
PM me if needed

TheGuraGuraMan
Veteran

#97 Post by TheGuraGuraMan »

Looks great, thanks for that~

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Tag-'s experimental requests (Open~)

#98 Post by Tag- »

Hey guys, three sketch slots open :D. I really want to try out this new brush, it's so fun!

Example:
PM me if needed

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#99 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Ohhh could I get a sketch of either the Man or the Child from my WIP "All the Pretty Flowers"? Link's in my sig.
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mnemonic Devices, Ciikos Bridge, Helena's Flowers, The Madness
Projects: Fox in the Hollyhocks
Organization: skyharborr
itch: skyharborr

#101 Post by Reikun »

Hey Tag~ Could I get someone from Theo? (link in sig) :3
ImageImageImage

fastest way to contact me: DM @skyharborr on twitter