Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - DEMO NOV 17

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
dyrarendy
Regular
Projects: Visual Novel Dating Sims Masa SMA

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Adventure] [Comedy]

#91 Post by dyrarendy »

Ah.. im using SAI too :D
I made all character with it.

but.. for make the BGs ... XD i might skip it. its too hard for my fingers. im a bit lazy . XD

go Indonesian VN .
My Project :

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

#92 Post by SweetChiel »

dyrarendy wrote:Ah.. im using SAI too :D
I made all character with it.

but.. for make the BGs ... XD i might skip it. its too hard for my fingers. im a bit lazy . XD

go Indonesian VN .
yay! fellow SAI user! xD
lol ikr, the BGs are hard and there are so many of them to make.
But I shall not give up! we should make it one by one :D you can do it too!

thanks sir dyrarendy for your comment :D stay tuned!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

ANNOUNCEMENT

#93 Post by SweetChiel »

okay, so...
I think I've just busted my 3 years old laptop batteries :S I'll service/fix my dear laptop tomorrow. Hopefully it's nothing too serious. But more importantly, there will be no update next week since I can't access my laptop *don't kill me please*

I also have many plans next week:

I'm going to sell things with my friends at the Anime Festival Asia: Indonesia (AFA) from August 14th until 17th August at Jakarta Convention Center (things have been hectic this week with all the preparations for the AFA and for my staying overnight at my friend's house). Not to mention at the 18th August, I have to go and prepare my college subjects o-<-< (it's also my birthday).
Then at the 23rd August, I have to go and meet my friends again for counting the AFA selling results (YAY for money! xD *ahem*)
AND THEN at September 6th & 7th I have to go and sell more things at Comifuro (Comic Festival) Event in Jakarta.

There, you guys have my full schedule now x_x I hope you guys can bear with me for a while :S
I have many WIPs to do and I'm really sad to suddenly have my laptop died on me *sobs* I'll let you know more news next week after the AFA :) wish me luck with my laptop guys!

lots of hugs,

SweetChiel

Aruise
Regular
Projects: Endless Corridor

#94 Post by Aruise »

Aah sorry to hear that, I hope it will repaired soon! oAo *dontworryIwontkillyou...maybe //shot*

ASDGHDFLK you're going to open booth at AFA? CAN I COME CAN I COME? *preparing money* o///A///o

Ahem... anyway good luck on your schedule, it's sure pretty full X'D Don't push yourself too hard, I'll patiently wait for your updates! :D
Current Project

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#95 Post by SweetChiel »

Aruise wrote:Aah sorry to hear that, I hope it will repaired soon! oAo *dontworryIwontkillyou...maybe //shot*

ASDGHDFLK you're going to open booth at AFA? CAN I COME CAN I COME? *preparing money* o///A///o

Ahem... anyway good luck on your schedule, it's sure pretty full X'D Don't push yourself too hard, I'll patiently wait for your updates! :D

lol thanks :')
are you coming to AFA? xD lol, please do visit my booth! The name is "Bellpickle Troops" :3
I'm selling pokemon keychains, DmmD poster, Free! Iwatobi Bookmarks and many more xD
I think I shouldn't promote it here but @@ oh well...

thank you for your understanding miss Aruise! :D *hugs*

dyrarendy
Regular

#96 Post by dyrarendy »

SweetChiel wrote: yay! fellow SAI user! xD
lol ikr, the BGs are hard and there are so many of them to make.
But I shall not give up! we should make it one by one :D you can do it too!

thanks sir dyrarendy for your comment :D stay tuned!
:D Ahhh I think i will trying do it, for my sequel..

Ahh im very lazy (X.X)a
My Project :

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

8/18/2014

#97 Post by SweetChiel »

So I've just got home from AFA and I'm so exhausted >.<
it's so crowded and busy but the sale's result was great! Most of my keychains are unexpectedly sold and I'm so excited waiting for the 're-counting and pay day' at August 23rd. This will surely help to pay my roof fixing cost and my college :3

I managed to steal some time to do some backgrounds but I think I'm going to rest for now :S
I will update next week! Promise :D

Bouki
Regular

#98 Post by Bouki »

It's great to hear that you managed to sell a lot of things! I wouldn't call it unexpected though, judging from your art, I'm sure your keychains were awesome too. (and daaaamn you were selling pokémon keychains? I want some too D: There were even Free! bookmarks?!?! Oh gosh so you watch Free! too? I should probably stop writing about animes by now but I just can't uugh another highfive pls) Anyways... Hope these people at AFA showered you with money, hahah ^^ It must be exhausting to have such a busy schedule, but it makes you feel alive, right? :D Wow you even had the time to work on backgrounds? I can't wait to see next week's update. I think I might be the only one who likes to see backgrounds actually.
Today is your birthday, right? Happy birthday to you, SweetChiel ^^ I hope you have a rocking year!! (and finish this game! hohoho sorry but I couldn't stop myself) Good luck with your college, your roof and your next year in life.

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#99 Post by SweetChiel »

Bouki wrote:It's great to hear that you managed to sell a lot of things! I wouldn't call it unexpected though, judging from your art, I'm sure your keychains were awesome too. (and daaaamn you were selling pokémon keychains? I want some too D: There were even Free! bookmarks?!?! Oh gosh so you watch Free! too? I should probably stop writing about animes by now but I just can't uugh another highfive pls) Anyways... Hope these people at AFA showered you with money, hahah ^^ It must be exhausting to have such a busy schedule, but it makes you feel alive, right? :D Wow you even had the time to work on backgrounds? I can't wait to see next week's update. I think I might be the only one who likes to see backgrounds actually.
Today is your birthday, right? Happy birthday to you, SweetChiel ^^ I hope you have a rocking year!! (and finish this game! hohoho sorry but I couldn't stop myself) Good luck with your college, your roof and your next year in life.
yup, Eeveelutions keychains to be exact xD and yup Free! bookmarks (without souichiro since I haven't watch the 2nd season yet).
and yes! It's very fulfilling and fun! :D though I have to drink some coffee at night to continue coloring the backgrounds (I wanna continue to CGs!! Arrghh). You really made my day to remember my birthday and still loving my backgrounds :') really. Thank you! it meant so much to me.
Some of my friends forgot about my birthday 'cause it's right after my national's independence day. Don't worry! Right after I finish the damn backgrounds and visual effects (like under water, fast forward/blurry images, etc), the programming will be faster and finishing the demo in December is not a dream! :D

thank you for your kind support miss Bouki QuQ
I'm really glad some people paid attention to my weekly reports

dyrarendy
Regular

#100 Post by dyrarendy »

Cecilia Sabrina ?
My Project :

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#101 Post by SweetChiel »

dyrarendy wrote:Cecilia Sabrina ?
yep, that's me :3
sry for the late reply~

CatyCats
Regular

#102 Post by CatyCats »

Sigh I wish I was in Malaysia/indonesia/japan/china
All those animes/anime festivals aren't here in Belgium T.T
Have a nice vacation further! :)

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 8/25/2014

#103 Post by SweetChiel »

Finally, an update! o)-)
after a long 1 month and 2 weeks, the backgrounds are finally at 85% finished guys! (Just one more BG and I'll continue on to CGs. YES!!)
Now without further interruptions:
A mysterious cave background :) Hmm wonder what's hidden here?
Anyone have any guesses what this BG for? xD I cheated a little on this one. More hints for story content on the last picture <3
This is the one that took most of my time guys *sobs* and its STILL a little under my expectations. the forest texture from above is so hard to make.
-and please... don't mention the buildings... I know they are a little... GAH!
Oh and btw, It's not a BG guys, tis is a CG Scene :3 (though maybe I'll use it as a BG depending if the story changes or not.
Last but not least. I'm hinting a lot this week :D
Fun Facts:
Some of you might already guessed it, but the white hair on Reksa was because of stress unlike Yuda's hair which is all natural :D

a little bonus this week for my awesome viewers!

Tamara's Quote:
"I love your handsome face you know?
......... when it's not scrunched up and spouting out nonsense. So you better shut up for once before I smack it."

Well, anyone can guess who she's talking to? xD

I apologize again for not updating for 2 weeks *bows* but please bear it with me since this month my schedule is full so maybe the update next week won't be so much like this one *gulps* (prepare myself for a booing or such). I have a competition to join at August 31st and another sale to make at September 6th-7th. Not to mention my college started again at September... But no fear! I will do my best to keep this VN working and progressing even if it's small I'll report it here right away!

But hey, another good news! I found another friend who wanted to help me with the music! *happy dance* with this, they will surely help the VN's progress faster! :D Oh and their names are ErdaEnos and Roland. ErdaEnos also have a VN project called Leodetable Institute here (Mature content though *cough*) feel free to chek it out! :D

Thank you again dear viewers for your patience :)
it means a lot for me. Stay tuned and see you next week!

Bouki
Regular

#104 Post by Bouki »

...Guess who's the first one to comment on the updates 8)
I'm really happy for you since you almost finished the backgrounds. I though at some point you'll just say ''Eff this, I'm tired of drawing backgrounds, I'm dropping this project'' D: But wow, seems like you've made quite a lot of progress this week. I'm giving you a thumbs up for the cave one, two thumbs up for the underwater one, and just skhdsjdahja I can't even- that one with the falls is simply beautiful. I think the CG one is quite good too, I wonder how can we see the world from so far above. Is Tamara on the top of a mountain or something? I don't get how it's still under your expectations though, it looks just fine in my opinion. Well but maybe you could use some darker colors to define the buildings, to be honest I didn't notice them until you mentioned it. I'm also pretty curious about the underwater scene. Even more secrets huh? :D
Haha, I didn't even notice Reksa had a white part in his hair! (I think I was too busy staring at his face...) Now that you mention it, it makes me laugh how his hair went white from stress. You're just 20 years old Reksa, for heaven's sake. Another thing is, now that I look it carefully, does Reksa have a ponytail? I always thought he had short hair D8 Nooo, please let him be short-haired.
About the Tamara part, I'm almost positive she says that to Reksa... or maybe Rama? Well but I'm sure she wouldn't say that to Mitra. Mitra seems way too decent of a guy to deserve hearing something like that.

Good luck with that competiton, and good luck with your sales again too ^^ I'm happy you're still willing to make progress even with your college work. And isn't it great you've found another person to help you. I hope you can find even more people to help and finish this sooner hohoho. Ehm anyways, hahah I'm really glad to hear my birthday wishes made you happy. Don't worry about your friends, mine always forget my birthday too and they call either 1-2 days before or after it, haha. See you next week!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#105 Post by SweetChiel »

Bouki wrote:...Guess who's the first one to comment on the updates 8)
I'm really happy for you since you almost finished the backgrounds. I though at some point you'll just say ''Eff this, I'm tired of drawing backgrounds, I'm dropping this project'' D: But wow, seems like you've made quite a lot of progress this week. I'm giving you a thumbs up for the cave one, two thumbs up for the underwater one, and just skhdsjdahja I can't even- that one with the falls is simply beautiful. I think the CG one is quite good too, I wonder how can we see the world from so far above. Is Tamara on the top of a mountain or something? I don't get how it's still under your expectations though, it looks just fine in my opinion. Well but maybe you could use some darker colors to define the buildings, to be honest I didn't notice them until you mentioned it. I'm also pretty curious about the underwater scene. Even more secrets huh? :D
Haha, I didn't even notice Reksa had a white part in his hair! (I think I was too busy staring at his face...) Now that you mention it, it makes me laugh how his hair went white from stress. You're just 20 years old Reksa, for heaven's sake. Another thing is, now that I look it carefully, does Reksa have a ponytail? I always thought he had short hair D8 Nooo, please let him be short-haired.
About the Tamara part, I'm almost positive she says that to Reksa... or maybe Rama? Well but I'm sure she wouldn't say that to Mitra. Mitra seems way too decent of a guy to deserve hearing something like that.

Good luck with that competiton, and good luck with your sales again too ^^ I'm happy you're still willing to make progress even with your college work. And isn't it great you've found another person to help you. I hope you can find even more people to help and finish this sooner hohoho. Ehm anyways, hahah I'm really glad to hear my birthday wishes made you happy. Don't worry about your friends, mine always forget my birthday too and they call either 1-2 days before or after it, haha. See you next week!
Miss Bouki! You're here! *gives a bear hug*
congrats for being the first! xD
lol don't worry, I-WILL-finish-this-project-even-if-it-kills-me! *cough* -I mean, I'm a stubborn person and I'm really determined to finish this, even though the update contents might be a bit random later when my college starts.

-and aww thank you, you're spoiling me with your praises >.<
yep, the buildings need more polishings to do (I'm having a difficulty on mixing the forest with the buildings part, how do buildings made from wood looks like from above?) But lol, I will define them more later :D orifI'mtoolazyIwilljustdefinethebuildingsandthenjustleaveitthere
about the underwater and scene background, it does add to the mystery, right? Hmm, try to guess? it's certainly about Tamara *but I won't give you more hints since it's already too much here :D and I just love to tease people here

hahah, Reksa have a lot in mind xD you will find out about his white later and I understand how distracting his face is c:
and yep, sry to disappoint you but Reksa have a high ponytail just below the mask :3 I guess I'll give you guys some doodle on Reksa, Rama, and Mitra later about their whole appearance later for deeper understanding :)

about the quote, you got a good guess on this :) I think you have a good lvl of understanding about the characters by now X)

But hey! Another good news for the first comment! :D Guess what's my Final Project for my 6th semester college?
*dramatic drums please*
THIS VN! XD
seriously, well, more accurately is my Character Designs part. In other words : MY HANDSOME BABIES.
That's why I said the character design might be changed later on (for concept art, due to research materials, etc). But I'm quite confident about this since I already did some basic research, just need a little more to strengthen it and pray that my lecturer won't be so strict on me.
...I also need to practice my public speech *orz

Lastly I'm sry if I'm a bit hyperactive today, I'm just so excited about the almost finished backgrounds QuQ not to mention your good response too.
I can't wait to see your reactions when you see Tamara and the guys interact. (I need to hurry up xD) But first, I need to dive into the competition and sale!

Thank you again miss Bouki for your awesome support! It means a lot for me and fueling me to finish this A.S.A.P :D
stay tuned and see you next week!