Looking for Ren'Py coder/consultant for casual hire

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Patriciusonline

Looking for Ren'Py coder/consultant for casual hire

#1 Post by Patriciusonline »

>>> POSITION FILLED! Thanks guys <<<

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi guys

I'm looking at porting some items to Ren'Py from Flash and would like to hire someone to write some of the necessary code for me. Because the effects have been done in Flash, the code would be pretty simple I would imagine but I would like to hire someone thoroughly familiar with the engine in the event that I have much more complicated work in future.
At this stage, I would not be able to guarantee steady work as I'm still negotiating with a copyright holder. I do however have a little bit of work/consultancy ready to go (very small).
If anyone is interested, please let me know. I would like to know your experience with the engine and any previous works you have worked on, as well as what sort of rate you would work for.
Thanks for reading.

Regards
Johnny Rage :)

EDIT: I should add that knowledge of Flash isn't necessary, only Ren'Py. It will be just like writing a new Ren'Py game.
Last edited by Patriciusonline on Mon May 09, 2011 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

Re: Looking for Ren'Py coder/consultant for casual hire

#2 Post by Wright1000 »

I can help you. What is the name of the game?
Please, send the game to my email address.
He who doesn't care about the environment doesn't care about his grandchildren.

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

Re: Looking for Ren'Py coder/consultant for casual hire

#3 Post by Aleema »

I have sent you a PM.