Making conditions [Solved]

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

Making conditions [Solved]

#1 Post by manga_otaku »

I was just wondering how you make a condition which has to be met before it unlocks or something of the sort.

For example, in my VN I want to make it so that the player must have clicked on a specific menu choice in order for him/her to end up with a certain person. I don't want it so that even though s/he has been pursuing one guy and accidently clicks the wrong choice to end up having a love scene or something with someone different. Instead, they might give her the intro meeting or something.

Is this helpful enough to be answered? xD
Last edited by manga_otaku on Sat May 28, 2011 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

Re: Making conditions

#3 Post by manga_otaku »

Ah thanks~
Any idea on how to do this? I'm going to break down T_T
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =8&t=10531
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]