Worst anime you have ever watched?

For the rest of your otaku life.
plastiekk
Regular

Re: Worst anime you have ever watched?

#316 Post by plastiekk »

Uzaki wants to hang out.
It's a school setting so I didn't expect to much romance, but hey... what the heck was this anime about, I thought they're come together but after two seasons, they're still not. (The protagonists are above 21 years old, and get red faces just by calling their forenames.) I cant stand this shows any longer. Lol.
Why on earth did I put the bread in the fridge?

LoaExMachina
Github: LoaExMachina
itch: loaexmachina

Re: Worst anime you have ever watched?

#317 Post by LoaExMachina »

There are a few anime I dropped on episode one or two because they seemed like trash, but if we talk only of those I watched till the end, that's gotta be Big Order.

It'd based on a manga by Sakae Esuno, who also made Mirai Nikki/Future Diary, so I thought it might be worth the watch. I know, Future Diary itself was pretty flawed, but it's still something I really enjoyed : even when I cringed at some parts, the good parts more than made up for it as far as I'm concerned.

So I expected to enjoy Big Order too, some of the concepts introduced in the first episode even seemed promising.
But then my disappointment grew at each new episode, and each time, my hope that it would get good at the newt episode grew a bit fainter, until the last one... But in the end, it truly was nothing but trash.