Evil PyTom...?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Alessio
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: GO! Magical Boy (2006), Angelic Orbs (soundtrack)
Projects: Cyberlin (in progress)

Evil PyTom...?

#1 Post by Alessio »

Just stumbled over an interesting new user name: Evil PyTom... ... hmmm... is The Creator Himself planning to change sides? :)

Th3_uN1Qu3

Re: Evil PyTom...?

#2 Post by Th3_uN1Qu3 »

Alessio wrote:Just stumbled over an interesting new user name: Evil PyTom... ... hmmm... is The Creator Himself planning to change sides? :)
Haha... neah. I don't think so. But since the 'evil' PyTom has no posts, who knows? Eh, maybe he did it just for fun ;)
hope for the best and prepare for the worst ;-)

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#3 Post by mikey »

It's the "Grand Scheme". Something is brewing, and things are happening without anyone taking notice. I've warned about this in other threads. The RAIN is omnipresent, the Fellowship may be pulling the strings and who knows about the SWAN? They just may be the missing link... Maybe they want to resurrect The Creator Himself? The world may never know. :?
Alessio wrote:Just stumbled over an interesting new user name: Evil PyTom... ... hmmm... is The Creator Himself planning to change sides? :)
If you remember, we had Satan on the forums (ugh.. I just remembered, he wanted my soul!)... And strangely, even he disappeared! We're dealing with powers mightier than pure evil here...

(I'm getting scared! It all makes sense! :P :P )

denzil
Veteran

Re: Evil PyTom...?

#4 Post by denzil »

Maybe Evil PyTom is PyTom's father...
...or mother :wink:
mikey wrote:the Fellowship may be pulling the strings
Don't worry they don't have the Ring. I stole it. :)
*vanishes*
Practice makes purrrfect.
Finished projects: Broken sky .:. colorless day .:. and few more...