What is "Commercial"?

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
vnovel
Regular
Completed: The Flower Shop - Summer in Fairbrook, Ripples, Phantom Seeds
Projects: Songs of Araiah

Re: What is "Commercial"?

#61 Post by vnovel »

fortaat wrote:boki46 last post on the site was on October 17, 2010.
jakemorrow joins the forum on October 18, 2010.
Ignoring the incredibly rude remarks, it seems Fortaat has just made a good point to confirm that this is the same impostor. I'll see with Tom. Hopefully the user can be restricted.

~Rick
Working with top indie studios, such as Sakevisual, Winter Wolves, Zeiva Inc, and Team BG, to refine, promote, and release independent visual novels commercially on a wide range of platforms.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#62 Post by Blue Lemma »

All right, enough of the attacks and arguing on this one... Everyone's made their points and things aren't going in a happy direction to put it one way.

This has gone waaaay off the rails, so it's time to euthanize the puppies... *locking*
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Fawn
Moe Imouto

#63 Post by Fawn »

Well, if there is sock puppeting going on, there should be attention brought to it and it should be examined. But for now, examine this duck sandwitch with kitten fillng that I will not be sending to Mars:

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#64 Post by PyTom »

After an extensive investigation, involving information that we are unable to disclose publicly, we have concluded that it is extremely probable that jakemorrow and boki46 are alternate accounts of the user or users that control the vnovel account. As a result, we have banned the jakemorrow and boki46 accounts. We warn the vnovel user or users that creating additional accounts for the purpose of deceiving forum users will result in an immediate ban.

(Creating one account per person is allowed and encouraged. I've added an "organization" field to account profiles so users and show affilliation.)
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom