worst character ever

For the rest of your otaku life.
OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

worst character ever

#1 Post by OtomeWeekend »

we've had the worst anime, why not give the characters the spotlight? ;) game or anime or anyone around the sun(or the screen), feel free to hate tell whose your worst bet.

EDIT:it was actually a difficult question! Dx i tried thinking on who i think is worst but can't come up....wait, i think the heroine in under the moon just make me wanna murder the staff of sugarbeans, i think she is my worst.
Last edited by OtomeWeekend on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Sapphi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
Organization: Kitsch-soft

Re: worst character ever

#2 Post by Sapphi »

Mimori Kiryuu from S-CRY-ed is the first one who comes to my mind. She is consistently bland and annoying and did nothing but irritate me through the entire course of the show. Even her picture irritates me.
Attachments
GAH, SO IRRITATING
GAH, SO IRRITATING
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬..+X+..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#3 Post by Alera »

The character I dislike the most ever is just:

Claude Faustcus [Kuroshitsuji II]

No comment!!! I know a lot of people will try to convince me he's awesome now, but I don't care- he can't be anything good in my eyes. XD
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

Rewritten Ennui
Veteran
Organization: TwinTurtle Games

#4 Post by Rewritten Ennui »

Sapphi wrote:Mimori Kiryuu from S-CRY-ed is the first one who comes to my mind. She is consistently bland and annoying and did nothing but irritate me through the entire course of the show. Even her picture irritates me.
Second that. She was the most useless piece of feces ever :x She doesn't have any Alter powers or any real point in the show other than to look pretty (and she sucks at that).

One character I can't stand has to be Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist. Sure she fixes Ed's automail and stuff, but she annoys me for some unknown reason. I don't know why I hate her, but I just do D:
Winry, get out of my face and go away.
I've swapped accounts to CheeryMoya, so this account is no longer in use. Refer to the new account if you want to contact me.

Twinturtle Games Website

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#5 Post by LVUER »

Makoto from School Days. He is the worst character in VN, still the worst character for anime (no wonder).
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Samu-kun
King of Moé
Organization: Love in Space Inc

#6 Post by Samu-kun »

Shin Asuka from Gundam Seed Destiny must win a special award. You thought Luke Skywalker was whiny? Then you haven't met Shin. No wonder ZAFT lost the war - they put a hormonally imbalanced kid in the seat of their best prototype super mecha!

kersplode
Regular
Projects: Keep On Creepin' On

#7 Post by kersplode »

yurika toujou from love revo. ugggghhh.
it's bad enough that I have to exercize like hell everyday, I don't need this chick coming with her annoying voice and stupid laugh, telling me I'm ugly and stealin' my man. it's just rude, okay? ruuuuude.

Hayzel
Veteran
Projects: Echo: Legend of the Centennial Bells, The Making of a Visual Novel, MLPFIM: The Flower Blooming Festival

#8 Post by Hayzel »

I can't stand her ><

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#9 Post by LVUER »

Who is she, from what anime? She seems cute... though that only because she's a loli (and I love lolies) ^_^
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Fawn
Moe Imouto

#10 Post by Fawn »

@Hayzel/LVUER: Satouko? Sotoko... IDK her name. She's a character in Higarashi no naku no koro ni (however you spell that, it's been so long haha) Basically her only purpose is to get abused, killed and shown naked (I don't know if she was raped, probably though) and to top that off she had a really annoying personality. A cute loli on the outside, a hollow bitch of a character on the inside.

This is going to group a lot of characters together, but I hate the "boyfriend" characters in a lot of series. You know, the ones who don't even have personalities, they're just handsome, and the main girl is SO DEVOTED TO THEM even though there's other guys who have personalities and are interested in them? Yeah.

Samu-kun
King of Moé
Organization: Love in Space Inc

#11 Post by Samu-kun »

Satoko's initially the annoying loli, but as the series progresses and the usual twists and turns ensue, she turns out to be a great character in the end and has some damned important plot points. You should have seen the whole thing!

HikkiPanda
Veteran
Projects: Marchioness' Teacup

#12 Post by HikkiPanda »

Samu-kun wrote:Shin Asuka from Gundam Seed Destiny must win a special award. You thought Luke Skywalker was whiny? Then you haven't met Shin. No wonder ZAFT lost the war - they put a hormonally imbalanced kid in the seat of their best prototype super mecha!
if you want to give him a chance, maybe you should play Super Robot Wars Z? here is a quote from TVTropes.org
(Gundam Seed Destiny's inclusion in) Super Robot Wars Z is particularly notable for being widely considered something of a Fix Fic; the story was reworked by Banpresto's writers to fix parts of the plot that had frustrated viewers, and to show both Kira and Shinn as heroes, which was well received by both sides of the Broken Base
from what i read in the net, it's enough to make the fans and it's seiyuu (yes, seiyuu!!) call SRW Z as how Gundam Seed Destiny should be, and enough to make Fukuda cried 'you ruin my original story' or something like that ... .

Hayzel
Veteran
Projects: Echo: Legend of the Centennial Bells, The Making of a Visual Novel, MLPFIM: The Flower Blooming Festival

#13 Post by Hayzel »

Samu-kun wrote:Satoko's initially the annoying loli, but as the series progresses and the usual twists and turns ensue, she turns out to be a great character in the end and has some damned important plot points. You should have seen the whole thing!
I've seen it alll, playing the games, getting the manga

PervertPrince
Regular

#14 Post by PervertPrince »

I really can't think of anyone. In fact, I don't think I've ever hated a fictional character. Sure, I get irked at the villians in a lot of shows and video games and such but I'm supposed to dislike them because they're evil but I wouldn't exactly say I hate them and that they irritate me. I mean, they're fictional. Who hates or is irriated by something that doesn't even exist?
Eagles may soar in the clouds but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#15 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

PervertPrince wrote:I really can't think of anyone. In fact, I don't think I've ever hated a fictional character. Sure, I get irked at the villians in a lot of shows and video games and such but I'm supposed to dislike them because they're evil but I wouldn't exactly say I hate them and that they irritate me. I mean, they're fictional. Who hates or is irriated by something that doesn't even exist?
Most people would be. People generally will connect with characters because of the way they are represented, whether it be annoyance, love, sympathy or hatred. It's a little weird to not be able to feel connected to fictional characters, though this is usually dependent on the type of medium and genre.

I'm pretty sure there are a whole heap, but I don't remember them much. I try and expel them from my mind. Some I can remember are:
Midori from Uwasa no Midori-kun!!
Otome from Cherry Juice.
I'm trying to think of a male that irritated me, but they don't seem to aggravate me quite as much as ^those^ types of females.