(P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

Re: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!

#301 Post by teacup »

Thank you very much! I'm very flattered to hear that (P)lanets is the favorite visual novel for some of you! :)
Also glad to see some more Ryuu fans emerging! Seems like Kaius is always stealing the spotlight XD
I apologize for not responding to each comment individually, but I assure you that I have read them all and appreciate every bit of feedback! I will definitely consider everything you all said in my next games! Better pacing, more choices - these are all things you can look forward to next time. :D
I'm glad I was able too make something fun for you guys to enjoy.
Thanks again, everyone~!

blitzysixx

#302 Post by blitzysixx »

Really? Most people are for Kaius? I could see why, but for me, I couldn't stand him. I like NICE guys. Like, really really nice ones. So it was Lucan for me. Even though I was a little suspicious of his niceness, I decided to go for it and see whether or not he turned out to be that nice after all. But Kaius...man! I just wanted to pop into the game and say "Kaius, don't you think you're a bit too much? Always saying you don't want to be friends. Guess what - nobody cares!" lol! But I am awfully curious to see what kind of actions you'd have to take to woo that prickly prince. So for curiosity's sake, I'm gonna do it. I already got Lucan, my first choice. My second choice is Ryuu, so I'm gonna play through tonight to get him. :)

93LexiLee

#303 Post by 93LexiLee »

When I first started playing the game, I fell for Kaius (you know, the "That's the guy I'm going for" feeling, but as the story went on I found myself leaning more and more towards Ryuu, who I now LOVE TO DEATH! I finished the entire game + all its endings in 5 hours! Yey! I absolutely loved it! I hope Ryuu will have a part in (P)lanets 2, I was crying even though I got the super happy ending :D

Oh, btw, I read every single post in here, and I have to ask- if Marin makes a cameo, will she be in a relationship with one of the characters from (P)lanets 1? If so, who? Or will it even be specified? Oh my... I'm getting caught up here:

I absolutely LOVED your work, it was a very nice game to play :) When do you think (P)lanets 2 will be out? It would be cool if maybe the new character was somehow related to Marin... then again, I liked the "random encounter" thing someone wrote about...

Keep at it :D You made me happy ^_^

blitzysixx

#304 Post by blitzysixx »

I just got Kaius' ending. I have grown to like him a LOT! <3

omgwtfsushi

#305 Post by omgwtfsushi »

CONGRATS!!! THANK YOU!! downloading it now XD
you are soooo AWESOME!!! I LOVE YOU!!! <3<3<3

Stargirl18
Regular

#306 Post by Stargirl18 »

Hello teacup. I have some suggestion for you. What about you upload new version whit phone fecture so is going to happend in Planets 2 life og Happiness. So for we for smak how the phone fecture is working. Is just a suggestion trough. So think about it.

thedarkdefender
Regular
Projects: TBTR
Organization: Clockwork Cafe

#307 Post by thedarkdefender »

Is Haru obtainable?

crystalxelement

#308 Post by crystalxelement »

i give feedback here! lucan's story wasnt all that sad. you look at kaius's and ryuu, theirs was pretty sad. ryuu's reminded me of the sad animal crossing story that i checked it up and cried. lucan was so cute. i was gonna go for him but i kept looking the direction of kaius first. then lucan and then ryuu. i think everything was good. in fact. i just wished some parts had more scenes rather than words describing it.

Melinoe
Regular

#309 Post by Melinoe »

thedarkdefender wrote:Is Haru obtainable?
Yeah, go on Kaius's path and say you're in love with someone else when the choice comes up.
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." Lemony Snicket, The Slippery Slope

Beveque
Projects: Sparrow ~Beautiful Fate~
Organization: Songbird Media

#310 Post by Beveque »

I've heard great things about this game. I'm going to download it now in preparation for (P)lanets 2!

but... "4 hours, 3 minutes remaining"... /sob

Edit: I chose Ryuu first, and his path made me cry so much. ;_;

psyduck
Regular

#311 Post by psyduck »

love your game. my fav is Kaius. still trying to get the 5th ending. :)

icecheetah
Regular

#312 Post by icecheetah »

I've been playing a little, and I somehow ended up on Lucan's path first. Why is it that WHENEVER I get a VN involving a guy with a fanclub problem, I always accidentally end up on that one FIRST? I hate that trope. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Except here, I REALLY like your twist on it!
Normally, I hate stories that involve brainwashing or anything like that, but you pull it off in a way that's actually kinda enjoyable to me. I kinda wish I got to see how the girls reacted when it was removed.
And... yeah... that's all I can say until I finish it. But I am enjoying it.

Beveque
Projects: Sparrow ~Beautiful Fate~
Organization: Songbird Media

#313 Post by Beveque »

Okay, so... I did Kaius's path last, because I don't typically enjoy jerky characters. But it turns out, his ending was my favorite. I loooove how his personality morphed in a really believable way near the end. Ryuu was my favorite character, though. :'D

I read that Haru was obtainable? I guess I'm gonna go try to get his ending now. xD
work in progress ,,
Sparrow ~Beautiful Fate~ [GxB, Otome]
------------
Songbird Media Blog

psyduck
Regular

#314 Post by psyduck »

Yay! :) got all of the ending. can't wait for the next game. :)

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

#315 Post by teacup »

Aww, thank you for your comments, everyone! I'm glad this game is still attracting more fans, I hope you all enjoyed/are enjoying it! Thanks so much for playing and leaving such nice feedback! ヽ(*´ー`*)ノ
If you have questions about the sequel please ask about them in the thread for (P)lanets 2 instead of here!
blitzysixx wrote:Really? Most people are for Kaius? I could see why, but for me, I couldn't stand him. I like NICE guys. Like, really really nice ones. So it was Lucan for me. Even though I was a little suspicious of his niceness, I decided to go for it and see whether or not he turned out to be that nice after all. But Kaius...man! I just wanted to pop into the game and say "Kaius, don't you think you're a bit too much? Always saying you don't want to be friends. Guess what - nobody cares!" lol! But I am awfully curious to see what kind of actions you'd have to take to woo that prickly prince. So for curiosity's sake, I'm gonna do it. I already got Lucan, my first choice. My second choice is Ryuu, so I'm gonna play through tonight to get him. :)
Ahaha yeah, I always hear about Kaius, rarely about the others XD! Sometimes it's refreshing to hear that people don't like him [is it weird of me to say that? Lol] I hope you had fun playing the other paths!
93LexiLee wrote:When I first started playing the game, I fell for Kaius (you know, the "That's the guy I'm going for" feeling, but as the story went on I found myself leaning more and more towards Ryuu, who I now LOVE TO DEATH! I finished the entire game + all its endings in 5 hours! Yey! I absolutely loved it! I hope Ryuu will have a part in (P)lanets 2, I was crying even though I got the super happy ending :D

Oh, btw, I read every single post in here, and I have to ask- if Marin makes a cameo, will she be in a relationship with one of the characters from (P)lanets 1? If so, who? Or will it even be specified? Oh my... I'm getting caught up here:

I absolutely LOVED your work, it was a very nice game to play :) When do you think (P)lanets 2 will be out? It would be cool if maybe the new character was somehow related to Marin... then again, I liked the "random encounter" thing someone wrote about...

Keep at it :D You made me happy ^_^
:) Hi, I'm glad you enjoyed the game!! (P)lanets 2 is estimated to come out in late 2012/early 2013. I'm very very busy right now though, and so is my artist, so I can't make any promises right now on the release date, though.
Marin will have a cameo and she'll be in a relationship with someone from this game... you just won't know who it is. I'm writing it in a way that each of the endings in this game could have actually happened in the 2nd. That way, fans of each guy can still imagine that Marin and he are still together.
Stargirl18 wrote:Hello teacup. I have some suggestion for you. What about you upload new version whit phone fecture so is going to happend in Planets 2 life og Happiness. So for we for smak how the phone fecture is working. Is just a suggestion trough. So think about it.
Hm, I'm not really sure what you are asking (´・ω・`;)
It seems that you want me to upload a new version of (P)lanets with cellphones? Ah, that's kind of impossible ^^;;
Sorry, you'll be able to see the cellphone feature in the demo of (P)lanets 2
crystalxelement wrote:i give feedback here! lucan's story wasnt all that sad. you look at kaius's and ryuu, theirs was pretty sad. ryuu's reminded me of the sad animal crossing story that i checked it up and cried. lucan was so cute. i was gonna go for him but i kept looking the direction of kaius first. then lucan and then ryuu. i think everything was good. in fact. i just wished some parts had more scenes rather than words describing it.
Thanks! Haha, Ryuu's reminded you of Animal Crossing? XD That's interesting..
Though I don't know what you mean by more scenes rather than words? Don't forget about the novel part in visual novel, ahaha. There are always going to be a lot of words (´・ω・`;)
icecheetah wrote:I've been playing a little, and I somehow ended up on Lucan's path first. Why is it that WHENEVER I get a VN involving a guy with a fanclub problem, I always accidentally end up on that one FIRST? I hate that trope. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Except here, I REALLY like your twist on it!
Normally, I hate stories that involve brainwashing or anything like that, but you pull it off in a way that's actually kinda enjoyable to me. I kinda wish I got to see how the girls reacted when it was removed.
And... yeah... that's all I can say until I finish it. But I am enjoying it.
Ah, thank you! The funny thing is, I also hate the fanclub trope, which is exactly why I wanted to take it and put my own spin on it. XD
The thing I noticed about the fanclub trope is that the fangirls NEVER have a reason for being so obsessed, other than that the guy is hot or something shallow like that. So I wanted to have an actual reason why the fangirls are the way they are. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and i hope you like the rest of the game! \(^o^)/