any vns ported to renpy?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
facuu

any vns ported to renpy?

#1 Post by facuu »

hy, my question is the following

is there any official visual novel, you know, like higurashi or tsukihime or any of that, not the ones made by you for renpy (thanks a lot for that, btw) that has been ported to ren py for playing?

hope there is, i want to play some of them on my android n.n
thank you very much n.n

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

Re: any vns ported to renpy?

#2 Post by papillon »

you'd... kinda need to ask the original developers and owners of the IP about android versions.

There are a few VNs that have been officially released for iphone, at least.

facuu

#3 Post by facuu »

i did not get it, i mean, any renpy game can't be used on android renpy app? so if a game was porte to renpy, then i can use it on my android..

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#4 Post by lordcloudx »

I think strum has ported a demo of M&M sweet and enchanting whatever to ren'py. You might find it in the hentai WIP forums.
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)