Anyone want to make a collaberation?

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
sno-dove

Anyone want to make a collaberation?

#1 Post by sno-dove »

I'm looking for someone to collaberate with. I would be the artist and someone who can do the programming and do the storyline.

I have some artwork posted here
http://sno-dove.deviantart.com/

so if anyone's interested in working with me please contact me. My AIM is stickofjapanese.

Also, I'm planning on working with hentai scenes if they plan to work with me.

DrakeNavarone
Veteran
Completed: see sig below
Projects: always; never not
Organization: Team BG

#2 Post by DrakeNavarone »

I'll offer my assistance. I'm confident I could tell a decent story (and I can do the associated programming). Do you have any work done already? Any sketches, a plot outline, or even any vague ideas?
http://www.twitter.com/drakeynv
The Compendium of Drake:
Starlit Sky ~ Songs of Araiah ~ Mirai Imouto ~ Temple Glen ~ Fuyu no Tabi

Watercolorheart
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Controlled Chaos / Sum of the Parts / "that" Midna game with ZONEsama
Projects: Sparse Series/Oddments Shop original cartoon in Pevrea; Cybernetic Duels (fighting game); Good Vibin'
Organization: Watercolorheart Studios
IRC Nick: BCS
Tumblr: adminwatercolor
Deviantart: itsmywatercolorheart
Github: Watercolordevdev
Soundcloud: Watercollider
itch: watercolorheart

#3 Post by Watercolorheart »

Oh, lovely art. I wonder .......

Would you be willing to work with someone else's little pet project?

I have a really old one with these two characters, Yukina and Bion, and some other main characters around them. I started drafting a script, which starts out with Yukina (a cyborg) in a fugue state, and Bion (a robot) explaining telling her past to her.

It's old ... and a lot of people on my art site remember me making animations and illustrations and scripts for it ... but I looked at your site, and I really liked it. It would be nice to have someone else handle the CG for a change.

I was thinking of reinterpreting those characters, anyway. Yukina started out as a confused villain who lost her humanity due to her cybernetic implants and systems, and Bion (who was BIONIC CUSTODIAN but she nicknamed him) operated as her foil, as he struggled toward gaining understanding of her nature.

I mean, if it's a stupid idea, then nevermind ...

#4 Post by Guest »

:) I'll give a shot! Now I just need to see the game you made or script you wrote or whatever you got so far. I was planning to do the character reaction
art first before trying to do bg art .