Still working on the title :3

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
KimmyBlue

Still working on the title :3

#1 Post by KimmyBlue »

This is my first visual novel, I'm working on it right now
I decided to write the outline and some about the characters
I have Lorey working on the art, Thank you Lorey ❤

Lilla just graduated from high school, she is so talented and full of life but since she was a little girl her parents always
kept her down more like tied her down. She wanted to do a lot of things but it was always a no no matter
how simple it is. Her mother and brother live with her and they're always having fights, her dad he is the
only one who gives her a break and stands by her side but too bad he is in another country..

Now it's time for Lilla to move out of the house to go to college where she could be free, chase her dreams
and meet some new interesting people, but is that it?

Characters:

Name: Lilla Moe
Sign: Scorpio
Personality: Loud,funny,sarcastic, when she is angry she is ANGRY!
thou her tough looks she has a kawai side
' Lilla has black short hair,blue eyes,wears black eyeliner,tough kinda cute face too and tall '

Name: Sam Reflex
Personality: Very friendly which no one will ever guess since she looks like that cheerleading girls in the
movies, She is a shopping freak, her parents are very poor so she works at night and no one know where and
of course she is into sports!
Sign:Leo
Likes:Shopping, flirting and anything that has to do with sports
' Sam has long blonde hair, green eyes, tall, very athlete body and she is very attractive '

Name: Alex Hummin
Personality: Alex is the girl you see in every college, rich, nerdy and snobby, but Alex is far away from
Snobby, She is a nerd indeed but very friendly always hanging in the library doing extra work for fun.
Sign:Sagittaruis
' Alex is shy, has brown eyes and curly brown hair '

Name: Tara Lmond
Personality: Tara is a very smart girl, the 'real' nerd girl you see everywhere with the fluffy skirt and big glasses
She has no friends at all, always invisible to everyone
Sign: Gemini
' Tara is a redhead with freckles, green eyes, her hair is always up, big nerdy glasses and also has some
ugly blue braces '

Name: Max Bino
Personality: Weird,Hippie, fun and outgoing, You just see him and know the party just started!
Sign: Aquarius
' Max has long braided brown hair, brown eyes and a lip piercing '

Name: Adam Shob
Personality: Very mysterious guy, very smart and sarcastic , he seems to be into basketball and studying,
has few friends.
Sign: Scorpio
' Adam has messy black hair and green eyes, tall and skinny '

Name: Hanke Fasta
Personality: Is the popular sport blondie! everyone knows him and every body loves him, he is very
good at almost everything, he plays violin, keyboard and drums. let's not forget all the ladies luff him
Sign:Cancer
' Hank is a buff sporty with blonde hair, blue eyes and a small nose piercing '
Likes: all kind of music instrument, girls, and having good time

There are more charchters in the game and I'm still working on them :3

Weakjounin
Veteran

Re: Still working on the title :3

#2 Post by Weakjounin »

Those huge gaps made me think that there were pictures and I sat here for quite a while waiting for pictures to load. Which they never did. I suppose you can "show not tell" the reader as in not just telling us that some characters are sarcastic and mysterious and actually bringing out those individual elements of the character. Ugh I sound like my english teacher, but considering he once taught Chris Nolan, I'm gonna give him some credit.

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

#3 Post by Aleema »

You stole my Lorey? Nooooooooo! :lol:

KimmyBlue

#4 Post by KimmyBlue »

haha
I'm so sorry for the gaps mistaken as pictures, I'll add them later on
and I know, I should be saying more about the characters but I'm a n00b :D I might say somethings about them and ruin the story and again a n00b

Lorey <3
by the way can't wait till RockRobin, I check the site everyday!