Best Anime Ever Watched?

For the rest of your otaku life.
C204

Re: Best Anime Ever Watched?

#61 Post by C204 »

janrrah18 wrote:
C204 wrote:I guess my Avatar says more than a thousand words but for those who don't know it, it's called Steins;Gate based on the Visual Novel from Nitroplus and 5pb.

Will remain my personal favourite, possibly forever.Only one that can replace it would be if Deardrops gets animated.
oowhhh...that mind buggling anime "Steins;Gate".....i'm kinda sad about what happened in that anime...
I know what you mean but to be fair, at the same it was also a fantastic display of friendship.
A man travelling through time to save the lives of his friends and love even if it means sacrificing his own life as well as his sanity.
Constantly failing yet never giving up, having witnessed the deaths of what is most dear to him over and over, yet giving up not once crossed his mind, even when having to face fate itself.
Though I so want a Deardrops anime.
Listen to that music.
I've always liked K-On but this is just *____*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdEIK0GE-Lg
Last edited by C204 on Fri May 25, 2012 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#62 Post by LVUER »

@C204:
Put a spoiler tag, please? What you just wrote spoil the plot quite a bit. Not everyone have watched the anime.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

janrrah18
Regular
Projects: My Sweet Revenge,(I can't think of a good title...><)
Organization: Valonia

#63 Post by janrrah18 »

C204 wrote: Though I so want a Deardrops anime.
Listen to that music.
I've always liked K-On but this is just *____*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdEIK0GE-Lg
whowh..the MUSIC is Great!!!...and also i got thrilled soo much that i also buy the VN game!!!(My mom will get angry if she finds out...)
CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY IT!!!!!...

Barnox
Projects: Magical Schoolgirl Love Tale (Temp.)
Organization: #lonelyden

#64 Post by Barnox »

C204 wrote:
janrrah18 wrote:
C204 wrote:I guess my Avatar says more than a thousand words but for those who don't know it, it's called Steins;Gate based on the Visual Novel from Nitroplus and 5pb.

Will remain my personal favourite, possibly forever.Only one that can replace it would be if Deardrops gets animated.
oowhhh...that mind buggling anime "Steins;Gate".....i'm kinda sad about what happened in that anime...
I know what you mean but to be fair, at the same it was also a fantastic display of friendship.
A man travelling through time to save the lives of his friends and love even if it means sacrificing his own life as well as his sanity.
Constantly failing yet never giving up, having witnessed the deaths of what is most dear to him over and over, yet giving up not once crossed his mind, even when having to face fate itself.
What's a shame about the medium of anime is that it only shows one ending, compared to the VN.
Steins;Gate did one of the best jobs I've found at making non-true/good endings as much an ending as the canon one.
For instance, Suzuha's ending, where he chose eternally keeping people alive and happy at the cost of his own humanity. Or Faris' ending, where he manages to (implied) save everyone and someone who started off dead, in exchange for giving up his past.

Duendain
Regular
Completed: A fair few.
Organization: LiU

#65 Post by Duendain »

Naw, I just started to watch Stiens gate, never figured that the ending would be sad.

However, the first Anime I cried to was Clanned-After story.
I feel for the poor sod. Now, why did the last episode have to be though? (watch it if you have not already, you'll know what i mean.)
Edit: Not saying I usually cry to animes, ehe :lol:

qwhiboxs

#66 Post by qwhiboxs »

Tag- wrote:Gintama - I love the mix between comedy, action, and fourth wall breaking.
BACCANO - I loved this series much more than I did DRRR. The setting, atmosphere and action was just awesome~
Hunter x Hunter - I loved the manga and the old series, but the new anime just makes me go ick.
Ghost Hunt
Lovely Complex
Skip Beat
Black Lagoon
DOGS
Azumanga Daioh

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
Not to trample on anyone, but I didn't like K-on much. I watched all of the episodes, but it was just so....boring .__. Also I couldn't tell half the characters apart a lot of the time.rock into the space and live a galaxy life there with your friends and build your armies of magic, attack thousands of players in your room. when you play these games, do not forget to play ddtank, the best shooter game online.
Gintama is my favorite .
my list
zombie loan
one piece
naruto
bleach
death note
vampire knight
Last edited by qwhiboxs on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

RainyDay16

#67 Post by RainyDay16 »

I have seen a lot of anime but mostly I like:
Yumeiro patissiere
Ouran highschool host club
Ghost hunt
Kaidan Restaurant
Ghost stories
Toradora
Shugo chara
Hell girl
Lovely complex
Kaichou wa maid-sama
Durarara
Higurashi

Kuroneko_rg
Veteran
Projects: Dark Pleasures, Kiss of Blood, Midnight Park
Organization: Black Cat Alleyway

#68 Post by Kuroneko_rg »

If I have to for the best one, I think it's Clannad/Clannad After Story. The only series that made cry not once, but many times (Damn Key, you are good).

As for series I liked a lot:

Higurashi
Toradora
Angel Beats (Almost cry again)
Kanon 2002/2006 (Damn you Key!)
Azumanga
Lucky Star
Seitokai no Ichizon
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Ghost Hunt
Durarara!
K-ON!
High School of the Dead

I would add Shakugan no Shana, if it weren't for its horrible third season.

DeepObsession

#69 Post by DeepObsession »

-Death Note (Just the best, period. Well except for the classical ones x3)
-Skip Beat (I just fell in love with every single character and the story is unique)
-Gakuen Alice (I prefer the manga though, it made me cry for like 10 chapters in a row)
-Yumeiro Patissiere (super cute, and sweet. The guys are also REALLY cute! and the food *P*)
-Kodocha (OMG just beautiful. I still prefer the manga though but the anime is still really good)
-La Corda D'oro (awesome story and beautiful guys)
-Uta no prince-sama Maji love 1000% (hot guys *Q*)
-Kimi to Boku (omg simply awesome!! Super funny and the guys are really cute!)
-Kimi ni todoke (I almost melted with pure sweetness)

and those are the only ones I could think of x3 and of course the classic

-Dragon Ball
-Beyblade
-Saint Seiya
-Pokemon
-Digimon (only the first 2 seasons)
-Sailor moon
-Card Captor Sakura
-Arele
etc.....

g_michaelis
Projects: Hymn from heaven-39%
Organization: Leaves Fall Down THE TEAM

#70 Post by g_michaelis »

In my opinion but quite random:
Ao no Exorcist
Kuroshitsuji 1 & 2
Another
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Kara no Kyoukai
Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000%
Danshi Kokousei no Nichijou :mrgreen:
La storia della Arcana Famiglia 8)

Ricocchi
Projects: Saundersi :Level 7

#71 Post by Ricocchi »

Ao no Exorcist. For the first time, Shonen Jump anime with smooth motion and actually artistic--lemme get a tvtrope here, "Design student art-gasm". Especially second ending, reminds me of those MV in DJ MAX

Break Blade. smooth animation, lengthy and actually the way they tell the story is better compared to its manga. colors are simple but exquisite. I recommend highly for this anime, wishing season 2 will be there.

Princess and the Pilot. Gibhli style movie mixed up with last exile and macross atmosphere (IMO). its story is simple, yet meaning ful and dramatic. to me it's perfect

Code geass. Enough said. about 3 expectations and assumptions I had for its story line--none goes right. IT TWISTED. A LOT
Image My current project. CLICK ON IT

CuppieKeyk
Regular
Projects: Apple Kiss [Will create a thread soon]
Organization: Myself XD

#72 Post by CuppieKeyk »

Got Lots :
I prefer you watch them if you want nice endings ! [If you didn't watched some of them]
Done this for almost 3 years XD..
Creating another list =3
Uta no Prince Sama - Hot guys, Cool musics ! >w< Songs <33
Kuroshitsuji 1 and the second, my gosh.. I hate the ending, made me bit sad xD. -- Demon Butler, It's cool and the styles are pretty <3--
Romeo X Juliet-- Little bit funny, Romance, and a tragedy ending MADE me cry alot TTuTT--
Beelzeebub --Lil funny ! OMG, I'd almost go crazy with this anime.--
Starry Sky --About stars, different horoscopes and I think you can see yourself there =D--
Kaichou wa maid sama -- President >> Cool boy relationship, sometimes a bit awkward, sometimes irritating, but 100% KYAA ~! >w<--
Gakuen Alice -- Cute, And It's unique, kind of interesting..--
. Special A -- A special group, which is vowed by most of the students in their school, 2nd rank - 1st rank relationship XD..--
. Vampire Knight -- Cool story, vampire drinking blood, brother-complex [LOLS, I think it's for me xD]--
. Shugo chara -- Cute, but long story, took much episodes and much manga's before they became to each other, - I mean, I want Amu and IKuto- really--
. D.N angel -- A boy with another soul in his body.. or so like that, unique story, and concept--
. Pitchi pitchi pitch -- Sing along with them ! I find this funny to myself when they transform and sing XDD--
.Ouran High School Club -- Funny romantic scenes ! Although, Manga - much better..--
. Kamichama Karin -- It's fine, 3 boys the protagonist will encounter, her future baby and she needs to secure it's future so that they can meet years years that will pass --
. Saiunkoku Monogatari -- I love this anime ! Historical - Traditional romance story which I really adore most with the art and the story..--

Yamato Nadeshiko -- Sunako, must became a girl as a payment for the house of the 4 bishies, will they make it ? [Maybe, or not xD] --
La corda D'oro -- The instrumental romance story, Meet the little spirit with a violin and enjoy their adventure and keep their little secret about the violin --
Hakusashu to yousei -- It's about, I forgot it, but I think the girl was witch ? and then she has a cat, then a pervert blonde takes a like on her together with his butler.. It's a cool and cheesy but annoying story XD-- [Funny]
Fruits Basket -- Drama , if you want some drama try this one, but this also contains Comedy,-- Animal Family -- Although, I think it's not yet done ? --
Marmalade Boy -- 2 persons who met and got in troubles which make them suffer and lie to themselves , IN short, they were both stupid, HAHA.. It's really funny to remember what they've got to..--
Fushigi Yuugi -- About the Phoenix and the blue dragon, the 2 female bestfriends who end up fighting each other for the one they love.--
Kodocha -- Funny cute story about the young brats who is somewhat like attached to each other but likes to tease each other, [Long time Ago I watched it, I almost forgot the story, but it's funny--
Angelique no Abyss -- The future goddess and the one who will save the planet [IDK what's that, but it's a planet, but that belongs to the EARTH]--

2nd List =3 !
Yumeiro Patissiere -- Let's cook ! All about the female protagonist who wants to learn to make cakes and desserts and she'll figure out about the sweet spirits of the school..--
Lovely Complex -- About the over height female student and a low male student, whose their both best friends gotten to each other and they still remain single, until one confesses the other, but the other is just stupid and it made me go insane D=<--
Hell Girl -- If you want to wish revenge, call her and she'll do anything you want for revenge, in condition -- your soul will go to hell --
Boku wa Tomodachi [I forgot it's name] =w= -- About a girl who have an air friend and the boy who always glare in their school build up a group of "Wanting of Friends" which they made days and days that pass--
Chobits -- The robot-human girl which found by the male protagonist in the garbage will make joy for him--
Hiiro no Kakera --I think, it's about a princess, grr.. My mind is frozen, it's from a game actually =D, Romantic serious story XD I say--
Fairy Tail -- Supernatural powers, with Air,Water,Fire and different elements of the earth they hold up to --
Kimi ni Todoke --Sawako - named a Sadako because of her appearance looks exactly like sadako in the TV's --
Skip Beat -- A girl wanting a revenge for the one who made her a slave and troubles her everytime [An Idol series] --
Durarara !
Zombie Loan
Death Note
K-On ! <3

OHH, so that's my best ANIMES ever watch. haha ! Some of the anime I watched already is like "UGH." So, That's it ! I hope you could make it in time XD.
<3 ~
My Other Projects :

My Daisy

The Rose Princess

Heisenberg
Regular
Organization: Los Pollos Hermanos

#73 Post by Heisenberg »

There is only one answer, Dragonball and DBZ
You think I'm in danger? Skyler, I am the danger.

KittyKatStar
Veteran

#74 Post by KittyKatStar »

List time~

Chihayafuru
Full Metal Alchemist
Jellyfish Princess
Dennou Coil
Sola
Lovely Complex
Noein
The World God Only Knows
Haibane Renmei

MarineScripter
Regular
Projects: Modus Operandi
Organization: Oceanic Eden Productions

#75 Post by MarineScripter »

I loved the anime for Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, as I love detectives. Most mysteries weren't all that mysterious culprit-wise, but they way they were executed were interesting, though better explained in the manga, perhaps.