The Artificer demo (3 chapters)

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
Blick Winkel

The Artificer demo (3 chapters)

#1 Post by Blick Winkel »

Genres : Mystery, Fantasy, Fighting

Takeru has been plagued by a shadow of a long-lost memory as far as he remembers.
His consciousness has decided to lock it away, yet now it has begun to manifest stronger than ever.
Whose blood is on his hands?

The somehow peaceful life he has been leading up to now is torn to shreds in one single moment.
The time to be judged and to judge.... has come.

Genres : Mystery, Fantasy, Fighting

Another sunny, summer morning. It is May already, and Takeru Gensai is making his way towards the school building, bombarded by the scorching sunrays.
He is soon to graduate, but it hardly evokes any feelings in him. There's something missing, something that scratches at his mind from inside.
Fooling around with his friend makes it easy to ignore the uncertainty. The day is about to end just like every other one, but...

Stench of death filling the alley. Blood and flesh intertwine in a grotesque spectacle...
And amongst it all, an eclipsed figure that brutally rips out the deepest parts of his subconscious.
Who... is it?

Prologue + chapter 1-2 , WIN/LINUX/MAC combined : http://www.mediafire.com/?zuqwxpkbz4c0j2o
I need feedback on pretty much everything.

Screenshots:

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

Re: The Artificer demo (3 chapters)

#2 Post by tiya_nofurita »

I'm surprised that no one comment in here.

The writing is solid, the story is well-paced, the plot is intriguing. All the effects are well-done. I was literally captivated to play it until the end.
Like I have said before (on your website), I'm waiting for the next chapter :D
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL

dorne
Regular

Re: The Artificer demo (3 chapters)

#3 Post by dorne »

I haven't read this in a while but I can feel its a good take on the action fighting genre. Are we going to get a shot of the main protagonist sometime? I do like the art direction you're going with this has just the right sharpness in my mind. What do you think about implementing any voice acting or more action sounds like gasps, grunts, running? Looking forward to more chapters as you make em :)
A Tale of a Meeting. A short sci-fi VN featuring space opera in one part of the universe.

Dorne's Lets Read Visual Novels
https://www.youtube.com/user/dornevn/videos