The Knife of the Traitor[NaNoRenO 2012] Translations!!!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
NatsukiDeath
Veteran
Completed: Life's....Complex
Projects: "Another Way VN" , "Phantom of the Opera VN" , "LoveChub?!"

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#151 Post by NatsukiDeath »

Oh Gosh I'm so Glad I finally picked up this game and played it!

I love it, Love it! The music is excellent and fits the game well; shocking as I thought it would be mess in comparison, not any more~

Tricky to get a few ends but that was my own way of playing and got to them after taking a break :D

So happy about this game, must force, I mean, get my friends to play it as well. XD

clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia

#152 Post by clua »

:A:---I'm so sorry for this lateness(again...)
In summary. I'm trying to get some extra bucks and also I was preparing a surprise because Corvus won the
character popularity poll----This (MAYOR SPOILERS DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED CORVUS ROUTE!)
Cinnamoon wrote:
clua wrote:XDD...Vosges a granny? lol well his white hair didn't help much I guess XD
Oh my so many people loving Gervase route! I was so worried it would dissapoint!
Yeah, at this point, people can tell I really love doggies...well overall I really like animals. I wanted to be a veterinarian when I was a kid, but welp.(deception)I'm very sorry that Gervase route was a pain to get D:!...We will fix that totally
And yey! I would love to see more fanart of the game ;_;! It makes me incredible happy hahaThanks to you for playing!!
Yeah, sorry about Vosges ^^ But he was cute !
I'll try to make the fanart when I have some spare time ^^ I don't know which character I'll draw :)
Thank you so much for replying to all of us (*.*)
Cinnamoon wrote:Clua !! Here it is. I made a fan art :)
This is Os (as you can probably tell). I know it doesn't look like her though, but I tried my best between two classes, and I hope you like !
I really enjoyed your game <3 Thank you ! ^^

OOOsss!! wow you drew her so pretty XD! Well she looks like her(I mean I can recognize that green skin!)But I think when people draw fanart, put a little bit of themselfs on it...Which is not wrong I think that is what It makes it special(Then again my english treason me.)
and unique at the same time.

Thank you a lot, can I post it on my blog?

And also thanks to you for playing!
SaintVain wrote:Sorry for not replying...I just noticed you replied now, randomly @.@
I got the Lijla bad end the first time, then I got all the other bad ends, finally I had to use the walk through to get the good endings, I had no idea you had to click "Stop Gervase" fast enough, I was worried that I would never get his good end, but then I realized I hadn't clicked fast enough. Anyway, I got all the endings in one night, I was really enjoying myself. :o
XD..Sorry for the randomness...
I see now I realize maybe everyone is getting a bad ending because of that one timed choice...I'm adding that to the walktrough!
hahah I'm glad you got them all!
esofago wrote:aya chebre oye y no respondiste a mi proposicion en el da,..,.,
;A;...Perdon...Te respondo ahorita!
NatsukiDeath wrote:Oh Gosh I'm so Glad I finally picked up this game and played it!

I love it, Love it! The music is excellent and fits the game well; shocking as I thought it would be mess in comparison, not any more~

Tricky to get a few ends but that was my own way of playing and got to them after taking a break :D

So happy about this game, must force, I mean, get my friends to play it as well. XD
Ahaha, yeah the music is awesome!! I got some 8bit program to make music but I suck at it too much orz I'm starting to think that I need someone who makes the music exclusive for my games...Since I cant do anything comercial with 8bitpeoples stuff :_;

XDD I hope your friends plays it too...With or without force :DDD--
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

KrefiUngranted

#153 Post by KrefiUngranted »

I'm also very sorry for the late reply; I haven't checked back in so long!
I will reply in full later, but for now, I will cover what I thought were the most urgent parts, lol.
clua wrote:
I talked to Anarchy and we might have a chinese version of the game, myself I could pull an spanish version...
And someone is doing a russian version(If anyone wants to translate the game let me know!)
I would love to translate the game into Korean!
Would that be possible?
If you are interested, please let me know how I can help!

clua wrote:
Off topic(How do you obtain this > " ' " on the keyboard? orz )
I'm not sure why you put that in a spoiler, lol, but I will also reply as a spoiler!
Okay, so hopefully, your keyboard looks something like this.
Not exactly like that, but you know. With the same basic layout.

Umm... So if you are talking about the quotation marks (" ") then you press: Shift + '.
Now, if you're asking how to make the apostrophe ('), you press this button.
And remember, to make the quotations marks (" "), you press the "Shift" key and the "apostrophe (')" key at the same time.

I hope that makes sense...
Please let me know if you need further assistance!

clua
Miko-Class Veteran

#154 Post by clua »

KrefiUngranted wrote:I'm also very sorry for the late reply; I haven't checked back in so long!
I will reply in full later, but for now, I will cover what I thought were the most urgent parts, lol.
clua wrote:
I talked to Anarchy and we might have a chinese version of the game, myself I could pull an spanish version...
And someone is doing a russian version(If anyone wants to translate the game let me know!)
I would love to translate the game into Korean!
Would that be possible?
If you are interested, please let me know how I can help!

clua wrote:
Off topic(How do you obtain this > " ' " on the keyboard? orz )
I'm not sure why you put that in a spoiler, lol, but I will also reply as a spoiler!
Okay, so hopefully, your keyboard looks something like this.
Not exactly like that, but you know. With the same basic layout.

Umm... So if you are talking about the quotation marks (" ") then you press: Shift + '.
Now, if you're asking how to make the apostrophe ('), you press this button.
And remember, to make the quotations marks (" "), you press the "Shift" key and the "apostrophe (')" key at the same time.

I hope that makes sense...
Please let me know if you need further assistance!
That would be awesome!! Of course it would be posible. Thank you for your interest!
What would you need? I have all the graphics assets clean because I did that for the russian version...I can sent you all if you want.
Also If you need any graphical assistance I would gladly help :D!
Oh wow....Thank you so much for explaining me how to get the apostrophe...actually I think my keyboard doesn't have that key orz
Instead I have next to the "l" a "ñ" key and next to it I have a "´" which is a "tilde"(a sing that denotes an strong vocal on spanish like María or sort) Everytime I use "I'm" or "don't" or whatever I have to copy paste the apostrophe lol.
Anyway I will investigate further your explanation, maybe there is a way to take that out!

edit_lol I want to die lol...In my keyboard its located on the same key that "?" mark orz

Now I can write better yay! Thank you!
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

AleYrA

#155 Post by AleYrA »

OOOOHHMMM, amazing game, pal. I haven't laughed so much in all my life xDD. I understand very well why you did your game in English instead of in Spanish, but I'd really like to read the Spanish version (because... Corvus saying "¿por quéeeee?" O.O I can't imagine that.)

Where did you get the music of the game? I enjoyed it almost as much as I enjoyed the extras (I haven't forgot the picture of the mushroom-boy saying "No" yet... Hahaha, it was something lovely). But the music seemed like a pro have made it. (It reminded me a game I've played last year... whose name I'm afraid I can't remember). Well, it was incredible.

But the better thing of your game was Corvus. It's clear^^.

:lol: Well, that's all.

Byeeeee!

**Can I comment your game in Spanish next time, pliiiissss *.* ? **

Veniae
Veteran

#156 Post by Veniae »

Okay, I don't understand how I haven't seen that earlier, as I did read the WIP and I was certainly interested.

But yeah. Better late than never, aye?

On to the comments:

On the story:
It was definitely not clichéd, it had a lot of humour and the major plot twist was completely unexpected. Reading it was enjoyable and it was definitely worth replaying, as all of the characters are so different and colourful that you must know what happens with each of them.

That said, I think it was already brought up, but the way that serious issues are interwoven with humour is a bit odd. While this could make for potentially good Mood Whiplash moments, it's just a bit confusing not knowing whether to take something seriously or as a joke.

Regarding the choices, I think what makes the good endings hard to get (I used the walkthrough /shot) is that the player doesn't have a clue about how treating one character will reflect on another one. The relationships between the love interests were a bit sketchy.
On the characters:
As I said, they're so different and intriguing! All of them, but if I had to pick a favourite, it'd be Corvus or Gervase.

Os: She started off a bit plain, but after the revelation, she became rather interesting. I found it nice how she apparently regrets everything that she's done, and it was a breath of fresh air to have a protagonist who's hated by everyone. The fact that (almost) no one's good ending ends with makeouts and a Happily Ever After is cool, too - especially Vosges' good ending is particularly bittersweet.

Vosges: The character I was most 'meh' about. I like, however, how he manages to be both cute and sarcastic at the same time, and his internal conflict with regard to Os was rather well done.

Lilja: Kinda creepy, but amusing. I loved his serious lines and the 'patron of the suicidals' was a brilliant idea. I actually expected his route to be more serious, so the ending (while hilarious) disappointed me a bit. I felt that the 'suicidal' part could be tackled more seriously, but it's my fault, as he's obviously meant to be a cloudcuckoolander. xD

Gervase: I think his story was the best executed, as his past with Os and its influence on their relationship are both so sad and cute. The resolution on the good ending was great, and there was something really touching about the whole dog-owner relationship.

Corvus: Ah, Corvus. He started off quite annoying, but I love how his story played out. I felt there could be more stress on his internal conflict, as he seems like a mother goose for the better part of the game and then it turns out that he has every reason to loathe Os. It would have been much more interesting if this struggle touched upon more early on. And yet he's my favourite because his human form is so. hot.
On the art:
I don't have much to say aside from, 'OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE AND PRETTY AND AAAH THE COLOURING *U*'.

That and the CGs (especially Corvus' and Gervase's ones) were crazy awesome.

In a nutshell: I enjoyed this immensely. I couldn't get myself to leave it until I finished it, which happened to be well after midnight. But it was totally worth it.

Make more pl0x?

KrefiUngranted

#157 Post by KrefiUngranted »

clua wrote:
That would be awesome!! Of course it would be posible. Thank you for your interest!
What would you need? I have all the graphics assets clean because I did that for the russian version...I can sent you all if you want.
Also If you need any graphical assistance I would gladly help :D!
Honestly, I have no idea how to get started! OTL
I've never done anything like translate a game before...
Could you explain the process to me, do you think? OTL
For example, I don't even know what "graphic assets" are, and why you cleaned all of it... orz

I'm sorry, I'm offering to help, but I feel like I am making more work for you? Lol... orz

clua wrote:
Oh wow....Thank you so much for explaining me how to get the apostrophe...actually I think my keyboard doesn't have that key orz
Instead I have next to the "l" a "ñ" key and next to it I have a "´" which is a "tilde"(a sing that denotes an strong vocal on spanish like María or sort) Everytime I use "I'm" or "don't" or whatever I have to copy paste the apostrophe lol.
Anyway I will investigate further your explanation, maybe there is a way to take that out!

edit_lol I want to die lol...In my keyboard its located on the same key that "?" mark orz

Hahaha! I'm glad you found it!
I can only imagine what a pain it must have been to repeatedly copy/paste the apostrophe -- I admire that you did it just to use English correctly!
And you're welcome! Very pleased to help. ^^

Veniae
Veteran

#158 Post by Veniae »

Graphic assets are the visual part of the game - character sprites, backgrounds, CGs.

</random jump into conversation>
Last edited by Veniae on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#159 Post by MaiMai »

Finally got around to playing this and just love it, love it, love it. Not your typical GxB and that is always a plus in my book. The relationship between Os and the dudes in her castle are very interesting and while there's comedy I love how it got rather dark at times which contrasted with the style of the art (gorgeous backgrounds, sprites, and GUI btw, the latter I can learn from). I like it because what romance there is seems very primitive or just enough for a short VN like this.

I didn't think I'd like the Lilja route so much, but... yeah. Overall great job, one of my more favorite GxBs from this forum for sure :)
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

KrefiUngranted

#160 Post by KrefiUngranted »

Veniae wrote:Graphic assets are the visual part of the game - character sprites, backgrounds, CGs.

Lol! That's okay. Thank you for telling me what that is!

So basically, if I receive the graphic assets from her, will I be able to put in the translations myself? Is that how it's done?

clua
Miko-Class Veteran

#161 Post by clua »

AleYrA wrote:OOOOHHMMM, amazing game, pal. I haven't laughed so much in all my life xDD. I understand very well why you did your game in English instead of in Spanish, but I'd really like to read the Spanish version (because... Corvus saying "¿por quéeeee?" O.O I can't imagine that.)

Where did you get the music of the game? I enjoyed it almost as much as I enjoyed the extras (I haven't forgot the picture of the mushroom-boy saying "No" yet... Hahaha, it was something lovely). But the music seemed like a pro have made it. (It reminded me a game I've played last year... whose name I'm afraid I can't remember). Well, it was incredible.

But the better thing of your game was Corvus. It's clear^^.

:lol: Well, that's all.

Byeeeee!

**Can I comment your game in Spanish next time, pliiiissss *.* ? **
Ahaha hablas español? En realidad lo estaba traduciendo yo misma...
r"Desde las profundidades de su sueño hechizado, la chica despierta."
os"..."
r"S-Señora Os?"
o"..."
co"Gracias a los Dioses! Usted esta viva! VIVA! "
o"..."
co"¿Eh--?...¿Pero?"
o"..."
co"¿Qué-? "
co"¡¿QUE ES ESO EN SU CUELLO?!"
o"..."
co"No puede ser! Entonces no puede hablar?!"
o"*acienta*"
co"Dejeme lanzar un hechizo en usted, para que pueda hablarme con su mente."
o"!"
co"Eso es! Intente mandarme sus pensamientos, mi señora."
co"..."
co"..QUEE ?! No me recuerda? Que es esta brujeria!"
o"..."
co"Mi señora, me duele PROFUNDAMENTE oir eso. Yo soy su leal sirviente Corvus, y he estado al servicio de su familia desde que naci. Crealo!"
o"..."
c"Acabo de despertar tambien, asi que estoy tan confundido como usted, pero..."
c"Por la condicion de este cuarto *olfatea* -parece que hemos estado durmiendo por un buen tiempo...Algun miserable traidor probablemente nos hechizo."
c"Tambien, aquel cuchillo en su cuello debe estar maldito.Es por eso que no puede recordar nada. Es atroz! Completamente atroz!"
c" Lo que este rufian hizo no tiene nombre! Su preciosa piel de porcelana-*cofcof* Quise decir, su cuello y su voz han sido arruinadas!"
o"..."
c"Mi señora, dejeme refrescar su memoria."
c"Usted es la heredera del Reino de Ulla, el reino mas vasto y hermoso de estas tierras."

Lo que esta traducido ahora esta de una forma muy literal, en otras palabras necesita corregirse algunas frases para que no suenen tan tiesas, sin mencionar claro que le faltan sus respectivos acentos y signos de interrogacion y exclamacion al inicio....orz

De que pais eres?
The music came from 8bitpeoples
For example. Vosges theme is Standing Alone by Coova and little scale, and his ending theme is Story of Constellations by Rushjet1
(which is actually my favorite song along all the game with Lilja's theme.)
Which one did you like, I'm curious XD

And yes, feel free to tell me haha I feel more confortable to speak in spanish actually but maybe It's rude for the ones
who speak english here...If you like you can send me a pm.
Veniae wrote:Okay, I don't understand how I haven't seen that earlier, as I did read the WIP and I was certainly interested.

But yeah. Better late than never, aye?

On to the comments:

On the story:
It was definitely not clichéd, it had a lot of humour and the major plot twist was completely unexpected. Reading it was enjoyable and it was definitely worth replaying, as all of the characters are so different and colourful that you must know what happens with each of them.

That said, I think it was already brought up, but the way that serious issues are interwoven with humour is a bit odd. While this could make for potentially good Mood Whiplash moments, it's just a bit confusing not knowing whether to take something seriously or as a joke.

Regarding the choices, I think what makes the good endings hard to get (I used the walkthrough /shot) is that the player doesn't have a clue about how treating one character will reflect on another one. The relationships between the love interests were a bit sketchy.
On the characters:
As I said, they're so different and intriguing! All of them, but if I had to pick a favourite, it'd be Corvus or Gervase.

Os: She started off a bit plain, but after the revelation, she became rather interesting. I found it nice how she apparently regrets everything that she's done, and it was a breath of fresh air to have a protagonist who's hated by everyone. The fact that (almost) no one's good ending ends with makeouts and a Happily Ever After is cool, too - especially Vosges' good ending is particularly bittersweet.

Vosges: The character I was most 'meh' about. I like, however, how he manages to be both cute and sarcastic at the same time, and his internal conflict with regard to Os was rather well done.

Lilja: Kinda creepy, but amusing. I loved his serious lines and the 'patron of the suicidals' was a brilliant idea. I actually expected his route to be more serious, so the ending (while hilarious) disappointed me a bit. I felt that the 'suicidal' part could be tackled more seriously, but it's my fault, as he's obviously meant to be a cloudcuckoolander. xD

Gervase: I think his story was the best executed, as his past with Os and its influence on their relationship are both so sad and cute. The resolution on the good ending was great, and there was something really touching about the whole dog-owner relationship.

Corvus: Ah, Corvus. He started off quite annoying, but I love how his story played out. I felt there could be more stress on his internal conflict, as he seems like a mother goose for the better part of the game and then it turns out that he has every reason to loathe Os. It would have been much more interesting if this struggle touched upon more early on. And yet he's my favourite because his human form is so. hot.
On the art:
I don't have much to say aside from, 'OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE AND PRETTY AND AAAH THE COLOURING *U*'.

That and the CGs (especially Corvus' and Gervase's ones) were crazy awesome.

In a nutshell: I enjoyed this immensely. I couldn't get myself to leave it until I finished it, which happened to be well after midnight. But it was totally worth it.

Make more pl0x?
Ohh XD...I was curious because some people who posted on the wip didn't posted here...Maybe they did'nt like it, but then again feel free to tell me!

And of course, It's not late.

:A:---Why Vosges!
I thought his route was the most solid one lol.When I wrote his route I had mixed feelings because I liked him a lot but also I liked Corvus...So I had this internal fight orz...
But anyway, that is my personal apreciation hohoho.By the other hand I was afraid Gervase route was too abandoned.

By Lilja, after seeing the game LP, I thought that was the player impression about it XD.

Gervase well...I wasn't expecting much interest of him, but little by little I learn I was wrong...At first I thought maybe it was because he was the most good looking sprite lol on the game, but many people enjoyed his route even with the curses and the rudeness he has! I think his charm is actually his animality orz

Corvus. well, what can I say? Not much I guess aside from what I already said haha...He was created to win her lady's heart.(Should I say ladies maybe XD? He has a special site on my heart too)
About making more, yes I'm actually planning to do more! But first I have to get off from that horrible backpack I always carry(Never finishing things...........orz)
KrefiUngranted wrote:
Honestly, I have no idea how to get started! OTL
I've never done anything like translate a game before...
Could you explain the process to me, do you think? OTL
For example, I don't even know what "graphic assets" are, and why you cleaned all of it... orz

I'm sorry, I'm offering to help, but I feel like I am making more work for you? Lol... orz

clua wrote:

Hahaha! I'm glad you found it!
I can only imagine what a pain it must have been to repeatedly copy/paste the apostrophe -- I admire that you did it just to use English correctly!
And you're welcome! Very pleased to help. ^^
Ohh...Well actually I'm not that sure XD...When I was translating it into spanish it went like this:

+I started translating from english to spanish, without caring if it sounded good on spanish lol.
+then I had to read more than once the whole text, and find those sentences which sounded too literal. and fixed them.
+I guess if I finish this part, I should re-read it once again to find miss spells and such.
+then I would worry about the graphical assets, as Veniae said(Thank you for that, btw) they are for example the text on the fanservice section(the one on the images)

Of course if you need help with those let me know...I can take the translated text and put it on the images.

And yes it was a pain, to the point that I actually didn't even paste anything....But I realized I was a little bit rude by writting like that orz...
Veniae wrote:Graphic assets are the visual part of the game - character sprites, backgrounds, CGs.

Thank you for that! :D
MaiMai wrote:Finally got around to playing this and just love it, love it, love it. Not your typical GxB and that is always a plus in my book. The relationship between Os and the dudes in her castle are very interesting and while there's comedy I love how it got rather dark at times which contrasted with the style of the art (gorgeous backgrounds, sprites, and GUI btw, the latter I can learn from). I like it because what romance there is seems very primitive or just enough for a short VN like this.

I didn't think I'd like the Lilja route so much, but... yeah. Overall great job, one of my more favorite GxBs from this forum for sure :)
Yay for liking Lilja, at the start almost nobody liked him ;A:...Wow, it's actually the first time I read someone adrees the type of romance I write primitive! I feel curious about it XD, maybe because it's less fluff? If you can please, tell me about it!

Thank you for playing! It's never late!(Yeah, says the person who anwers this like a month later...orz)

KrefiUngranted wrote:

Lol! That's okay. Thank you for telling me what that is!

So basically, if I receive the graphic assets from her, will I be able to put in the translations myself? Is that how it's done?
Yep! But if you are not sure I can help you with that...I spent too many years on photoshop :A:!
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#162 Post by MaiMai »

clua wrote:Yay for liking Lilja, at the start almost nobody liked him ;A:...Wow, it's actually the first time I read someone adrees the type of romance I write primitive! I feel curious about it XD, maybe because it's less fluff? If you can please, tell me about it!

Thank you for playing! It's never late!(Yeah, says the person who anwers this like a month later...orz)
I guess I used the word "primitive" in the context of the VN because while it's GxB it wasn't, exactly lovey-dovey which was totally fine by me. Depending on the route, the relationship doesn't necessarily focus on love and romance, but reparation and reconciliation which really sold me. The reader knows that Os has a long way to go before really getting into deep relationship due to her past actions and while this game was too short to show how deep it could go, it was just enough (and really I like this particular story as a short game). While most GxB fans are playing the genre for romance, I'm kind of weird and like seeing weird nuanced facets of relationships in love interests routes and this kind of fulfilled that craving. Your game was a strange, dark, but colorful journey :)

That and I'm a sucker for juvenile humor which also helped me like this game more and a great result from NaNoRenO 2012.
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

clua
Miko-Class Veteran

#163 Post by clua »

MaiMai wrote:
clua wrote:Yay for liking Lilja, at the start almost nobody liked him ;A:...Wow, it's actually the first time I read someone adrees the type of romance I write primitive! I feel curious about it XD, maybe because it's less fluff? If you can please, tell me about it!

I guess I used the word "primitive" in the context of the VN because while it's GxB it wasn't, exactly lovey-dovey which was totally fine by me. Depending on the route, the relationship doesn't necessarily focus on love and romance, but reparation and reconciliation which really sold me. The reader knows that Os has a long way to go before really getting into deep relationship due to her past actions and while this game was too short to show how deep it could go, it was just enough (and really I like this particular story as a short game). While most GxB fans are playing the genre for romance, I'm kind of weird and like seeing weird nuanced facets of relationships in love interests routes and this kind of fulfilled that craving. Your game was a strange, dark, but colorful journey :)

That and I'm a sucker for juvenile humor which also helped me like this game more and a great result from NaNoRenO 2012.

I see! I think I'm always try to tone down romance, even if I love to write about that haha. I like to present it more like a terrenal thing, nothing too fancy since I realized most of fictional romance is..too much(Not like I didn't! I wrote some fluffy parts too haha, it's fiction anyway)
This experience was nice, because I want to do another otome like game in the future(little spoiler our protag is
poor, incredible poor, but this may be handled with humor like this(03:44)lol, by the other hand, love interests won't take you away from poverty, you will drag them to that. It's up to you if you want to raise and be in something better, you will have to work hardddddddddd
)

I really hope you enjoy other of my games, well I have to finish something first! Thank you for your support!
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#164 Post by michi 18 »

I d download it
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

dreamingdaze
Regular

#165 Post by dreamingdaze »

Huh.

I actually enjoyed this. It was surprisingly interesting and different. The protag actually had a spine and while I still am not fond of otome, it was interesting to me. A bit of an emotional whiplash in terms of humor/drama, but not a terrible thing. Original art and very interesting set up that surprised me with the ending.

Nice job.