Symphonie des Rêves! [GxB & GxG][Otome]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Sapphi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
Organization: Kitsch-soft

Re: The Orchestra! [GxB & GxG][Otome-ish style]

#16 Post by Sapphi »

The recorder as a childhood friend is awesome. I still have mine from when I was a kid and it's the same colors. :P
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬..+X+..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular
Projects: Symphonie des Rêves

#17 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

(sorry for the late update, I have to freeload of school Internet until mine is fixed OTL)

I still have my recorder too xD It was a yamaha though~
Did any of you play the ocarina as a child? (I heard some places did!)

Also, how would you guys feel about some basic voice acting?

(sorry for the short reply, I can't risk a teacher stealing my iPod off me :'( )
~~~~
Signature, eh?
Hi!~ I'm TheSnowflakeOfDoom! I'm not a snowflake, nor do I bring doom I just like snowflakes... This account speaks for two people, because I couldn't be bothered making my own account And I can't deal with talking on my own...
I'm not rude, I'm just really shy... Meep~ Even though I want to talk to you all...

S-so how are you all today? I hope you're all well, and all your projects are going well!~
*Runs and hides*

~~~~

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

#18 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

Would the voice acting be the instruments being played? :wink:
Really though, voice acting can be a bit risky. If it's not done well, it can really hurt a work (if done well, it's awesome). It also makes the file size bigger. :lol: That being said, if you decide to do it, there's always the Voice Acting Alliance...
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

#19 Post by distorsion »

I have four words for you: Oh dear Gods yes.
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular

#20 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

redeyesblackpanda wrote:Would the voice acting be the instruments being played? :wink:
Sort of! Hehehehe! I mean, you can practically do most things you can with your voice on an instrument xD apart from talk that is.... Oh.... Yeah, voice acting is not so great for this I guess!

Progress is being made!!! >:D
I am predicting it will be finished by the end of the summer (Yeah, I have holidays! *Glitter*)
As for a demo, do you guys even want one? Or are you happy to wait?
~~~~
Signature, eh?
Hi!~ I'm TheSnowflakeOfDoom! I'm not a snowflake, nor do I bring doom I just like snowflakes... This account speaks for two people, because I couldn't be bothered making my own account And I can't deal with talking on my own...
I'm not rude, I'm just really shy... Meep~ Even though I want to talk to you all...

S-so how are you all today? I hope you're all well, and all your projects are going well!~
*Runs and hides*

~~~~

Ketsu

#21 Post by Ketsu »

Hahahaha, this sounds like it'll be really funny XD I can't wait to play it~

ludeshka
Veteran
Completed: Hierofanía / Next Door Taker/Rhyme or Reason /Hierofanía 2
Projects: Hierofanía 3 (I swear it's the last one)
Tumblr: sillyraccoonknight
Deviantart: ludeshka
itch: ludeshka

#22 Post by ludeshka »

This sounds like it's going to be so much fun.
Oh, please, don't abandon this project. This game NEEDS to exist. :D

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular

#23 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

*I just found out how to use the quote button more than once, I'm a derp.....MUHAHAHA!~*
Ketsu wrote:Hahahaha, this sounds like it'll be really funny XD I can't wait to play it~
We're trying to make it as funny as possible!~ xD But because it's.... Instruments, there's so many puns to be made! :lol:
ludeshka wrote:This sounds like it's going to be so much fun.
Oh, please, don't abandon this project. This game NEEDS to exist. :D
Don't worry! We are to stubborn to abandon this! ONE DAY IT SHALL!!!

AHAHA! I have some ideas for character themes (This is a music game~) I'll put them up tomorrow for you guys~ for my birthday!~ MUHAHA~
~~~~
Signature, eh?

*Runs and hides*

~~~~

polkapink

#24 Post by polkapink »

OMG! You have the cello... you must finish this game! (So stoked! I play the cello! I'll play Cel's route first!) This is a creative concept!

Dollywitch
Veteran
Projects: Celestial Knight Iris, Thread

#25 Post by Dollywitch »

Cello sure has curves for a guy

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular

Re: Rêve Symphonie! [GxB & GxG][Otome-ish!]

#26 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

We updated stuff a bit! Progress should be getting better! And if all goes well we should have a demo by late summer maybe? (I am being wishy-washy with times, but we are all working really well together!~)
We will be updating this throught the month! It's still a WIP page so it will change a bit!
What do you think? :D
~~~~
Signature, eh?

*Runs and hides*

~~~~

Tetiel
Regular
Projects: Anton's Vacation EP 1 and 2 + Rising Angels (CGs/Character Selection), Katajion Kinetic Monthly (character sprites)

#27 Post by Tetiel »

Just gotta say - absolutely freaking beautiful so far. I'm looking forward to seeing this completed <3

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

#28 Post by teacup »

DAT ART.
I'm loving this so far. I really hope you can finish it, I'm sure it'll be hilarious as well. Rooting for you!

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#29 Post by lepapillonrouge »

I think we're just kind of high off the greatness that was Hatoful Boyfriend (or I am) but please let this game be made.
I swear I will convince someone to Let's Play it when it's done, and it'll be glorious.
deviantART
---------------------

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular

#30 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

polkapink wrote:OMG! You have the cello... you must finish this game! (So stoked! I play the cello! I'll play Cel's route first!) This is a creative concept!
CELLO'S ARE SO AWESOME! ;u; BASS-CLEF POWER~ And Thank you~ muhaha~
Dollywitch wrote:Cello sure has curves for a guy
Oh yeah~ 8)
Tetiel wrote:Just gotta say - absolutely freaking beautiful so far. I'm looking forward to seeing this completed <3

Thank you!~ I can't wait 'till it's finished either! You have no idea how much fun i'm having coding in the stories xD And I never thought I'd say coding was fun! <3
teacup wrote:DAT ART.
I'm loving this so far. I really hope you can finish it, I'm sure it'll be hilarious as well. Rooting for you!

I want to hug our artist so much you wouldn't belive! xD
Thank you!~ We're trying to make it as punny funny as we can! xD There's so many puns to be made with music!
lepapillonrouge wrote:I think we're just kind of high off the greatness that was Hatoful Boyfriend (or I am) but please let this game be made.
I swear I will convince someone to Let's Play it when it's done, and it'll be glorious.
Hatoful Boyfriend was just beautiful! xD Although we're taking a slightly different course! Muhaha~ This game was originally meant to be made as a personal joke, but we thought it would be a nice idea for an otome game xD and we (more me...) is to stubborn to drop stuff, so it will be made! HAHAHAHA~
A Let's play? Hahaha! That would be awesome! Now we're under pressure to live up to expectations D: Maybe I could get the other 2 to come up with a creators Let's play! xD

FYVGBUHNIJCDXJOSKM I have so much typing to do....
~~~~
Signature, eh?

*Runs and hides*

~~~~