favoRITE benmani game

For the rest of your otaku life.
optimus160
Ultimate Lemma One

favoRITE benmani game

#1 Post by optimus160 »

hey everybody. after a weekend of playing guitar freaks all day on my computer, i have a question to ask. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BENMANI GAME? and for those of you who dont know what benmani is they are games like DDR or para para paradise, basically any music game. my favorite is guitar freaks... anyways please say whats your favorite
PHEAR THE POWER OF THE ULTIMATE LEMMA ONE

Visit my DeviantArt page for stuff!

Jerails
Veteran

#2 Post by Jerails »

Simple...It's the only other way I can practice drums outside of my band class...PERCUSSION FREAK...
It's been a while, folks!

Unicorn
Regular

#3 Post by Unicorn »

Mad Maestro (PS/2)

Mari-chan
Tokimemo Goddess

#4 Post by Mari-chan »

Pop'n' Music!!!!

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

#5 Post by kara24601 »

I haven't played them yet but I wish I had the Bust A Move / Bust A Groove series. ( there's only like two ...right? )
Even though DDR supposedly has characters , in BAGOBAM / BAMOBAG it's more apparent who the characters are and they have funny backstories and silly stuff like that....
I have a DDR game but only played it once.
*laughs*

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#6 Post by Megaman Z »

I'm leaning towards BeatMania right now... though this quickly changes...

kara>>look at DDR extreme for characters. they were also an unlockable on DDRMAX2 US. (both referring to console versions).
~Kitsune Zeta

Kikered
Regular
Completed: Quine, The Secret Ingredient
Projects: Metropolitan Blues, Mirai Imouto, Temple Glen, Fuyu no Tabi, MIA
Organization: Team BG

#7 Post by Kikered »

Up until last week, it has been Beatmania IIDX. However, I got to experience the awesomeness that is Keyboardmania! Essentially, it is a 25-key Beatmania where the keys are arranged like those on a piano, ranging from a low C to another C two octaves up. Those without any piano experience can have a hard time getting used to finding the keys without looking down (and I was one of them -.-; ).
Last edited by Kikered on Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#8 Post by Megaman Z »

Kikered wrote:Up until last week, it has been Beatmania IIDX. However, I got to experience the awesomeness that is Keyboardmania! Essentially, it is a 25-key Beatmania where the keys are arranged like those on a piano, ranging from a low C to another C two octaves up. Those without any piano experience can have a hard time getting used to finding the keys without looking down (and I was one of them -.-;).
trying to get a [Bleep] midi keyboard so I can play this game on my computer (already got me a simulator.)
what's really bad is the stupid FIVE-octave mode that's in my simulator... I don't have enough keys and buttons here to account for that.
~Kitsune Zeta