Princess of Hearts (Otome, Romance, Adventure)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
msvaleriexiong
Projects: Princess of Hearts
Organization: Prince

Princess of Hearts (Otome, Romance, Adventure)

#1 Post by msvaleriexiong »

Hello :) This otome RPG project for girls that i'm working on by myself will take quite some time? I just wanted any of you that seemed interested in otome RPG kind of games that this will be happening, just not released anytime soon.

Info about the game: There will be "Love Events" in action, no CG's but you can watch the tiny little characters interact from time to time. There are ten classes total: Warrior, Fairy, Vampire, Elf, Mage, Angel, Knight, Werewolf, Rabbit, and Demon. Skills, Armor, including weapons will also be availible with merchants around to sell them, you will fight challenging monsters for quests!

Story: Princess of Hearts is about a princess who dreams of going on an exciting adventure and exploring the world with her own eyes. Her father, the king however wants her to become Queen and marry a prince she does not love. With romantic fantasies and a rebellious attitude towards this marriage, Scarlett decided to run away from the kingdom of Arlcadia with her most faithful bodyguard and childhood friend. What awaits the princess and her adventures? Will she find love and get her happily ever after? Follow Scarlett and her companions filled with many stories and quests to complete. It's up to you to decide her future.​

Characters:

Scarlett-The main character of the story who is the princess of Arlcadia, she's very rebellious but thinks of others before herself. She's brave, courageous, and easy to get along with.

Noah- A werewolf from the Pastelia Plains. Noah is outgoing and can talk nonstop for hours. He's into eating all sorts of animals and likes the thrill of hunting. Sometimes, he can be a huge pervert.

Sebastian- The evil vampire lord that is woken up from his eternal sleep by Scarlett. Sebastian isn't well liked but he isn't really all that evil. He's a good person at heart even thought it doesn't seem like it.

Wes- Scarlett's childhood friend and bodyguard that is by her side all of the time. He's quiet, doesn't like to talk much unless he feels the need to do so. Overall, he's a nice guy but just doesn't know how to express his feelings very well. Most of the time, he's just angry.

Adrian-An angel sent down from heaven to kill a dangerous foe. He's serious and a true gentleman. When he find something he likes, he will start to get possessive. Deep down inside, he's just a lonely person.

Is this worth playing?

Demo: Free
Full Version: Free
Last edited by msvaleriexiong on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 16 times in total.

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Princess of Hearts (Otome RPG)

#2 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Definitely worth every second and hour of my time :D

RPG and otome are some of my most favourites, a combination of both would be utterly brilliant.
I adore your ideas on having the touch of Kingdom Hearts and Harvest Moon in the game but I'm a bit curious on how you'll be adding elements from them. Which part of those games' gameplays would you be adding? With so much features, is it possible to get a different ending instead of a romance ending?

The characters and art are lovely, though with barely enough info, I can't really comment further. They look professional though, that's for sure ;)
I'm positive that this'll attract more attention than you think, so I really hope that this'll be finished! :)

msvaleriexiong
Projects: Princess of Hearts
Organization: Prince

#3 Post by msvaleriexiong »

Thanks :) Scratch out Harvest moon since it's a little impossible with my computer and gaming skills... Kingdom of Hearts is still a maybe since there will be too many maps to make. And I was thinking about releasing this as soon as possible too, so i might just do an original rpg otome instead of adding any elements.If I were to add kingdom of Hearts, the elements would be the fairy tales and for Harvest moon, it would be the farming, of course :)

MioSegami
Regular
Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE PARADISE
Organization: BlueAngelService

#4 Post by MioSegami »

I like Wes and Adrian...cuties :333 It'll be worth playing! :)! And scarlet is sooo prettay!
CLICK IT------------->viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40639&p=430149#p430149
Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE ISLAND
Story: 15% complete
Script: 0%
Art: 35%
Outline: 15%
Code: 10%

Heartless-Star
Regular
Projects: The legend of Mythril.
Organization: Spirited☆Soul

Re: Princess of Hearts (Romance, Adventure)

#5 Post by Heartless-Star »

This is totally worth it! Beside i already fell in love with Wes and Noah~~<3 Im gonna keep an eye on this! :9

ShadowBerry
Veteran
Projects: Yakuza Blossom

Re: Princess of Hearts (Otome, Romance, Adventure)

#6 Post by ShadowBerry »

haha reminds me of Harvest Moon with the Love Events xD

Just a question will there be ANY CGs? Like for the endings?
Own project:

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#7 Post by Ran08 »

Awieeee, I like this! :) I think it's pretty awesome. And of course it's worth playing! Seems like fun!

Kyuun

#8 Post by Kyuun »

O: This is interesting. I have my eye on Adrian, hahaha. Good luck with making it! I'm looking forward to playing it.
And he added, perhaps a little sadly, "Straight ahead, you can't go very far." - The Little Prince

elfelizabeth
Projects: Elspeth
Organization: ~elfendorf~

#9 Post by elfelizabeth »

I really want to see this game!! Your art is super cute and really well done :3 :)

AshenhartKrie
Veteran
Tumblr: ashenhartkrie

#10 Post by AshenhartKrie »

OOOH interesting. I'll be keeping an eye on this. No CGs though? awwww *ears droop* oh well. it still looks cool. Noah sounds awesome. ^_^ I totally think this is worth playing!

tired. grumpy. queer
*uses he/him pronouns*

ngareci
Regular
Completed: Grinning Heart: the meeting & the voyage, Nacira

#11 Post by ngareci »

This seems interesting!
I like it how you add different types of "creature" here..
And the main menu artwork is beautiful!~
Wait, do you really do this all by yourself?
How much the progress is now on?
Vote for Adrian, anyway!~
Completed Project
Image Image Image
===========================
Deviantart

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#12 Post by try10 »

VAMPIRES, DEMONS, ANGELS!!! I LOVE THIS! OTOME RPG! This seems interesting, so I'll be stalking this thread until it's finished! ( I feel like someone answered my prayers, cause I always wanted to play a fantasy otome RPG game!) :D

AERenoir
Veteran

#13 Post by AERenoir »

Oo, otome-RPG. Interesting!