Ren'Ai Archive Updated

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

Ren'Ai Archive Updated

#1 Post by PyTom »

Okay, I just went live with a rewrite of the software powering the Ren'Ai archive. There shouldn't be much in the way of user-visible changes at this point, but I wanted to update it to the latest version of django (with supported APIs), so that I can continue developing it.

If mikey and ShiraiJunichi could try logging in, I'd appreciate it. I modified the admin interface a bit, but it should be pretty easy to figure out. (The big difference is that you can upload files and screenshots from the game editing interface.)

I'm thinking that this is the first step in a process that will lead to the redesign of the archives website, but that's probably an issue for after NaNoRenO.

(I also upgraded the wiki software that runs the Ren'Py site.)
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

Re: Ren'Ai Archive Updated

#2 Post by mikey »

PyTom wrote:If mikey and ShiraiJunichi could try logging in, I'd appreciate it. I modified the admin interface a bit, but it should be pretty easy to figure out.
Works nicely, I was even able to fix the error with my site for EBG that I wasn't able to do before. :P