The Veiled King [VN] [NaNo2013] [Fantasy/Adventure]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
gulabji

The Veiled King [VN] [NaNo2013] [Fantasy/Adventure]

#1 Post by gulabji »

Hello everyone! Getting a bit of a late start due to the flu, but I am really looking forward to making my first visual novel. I should have more to show soon, but for now it’s just kind of… bare bones haha. Thanks for checking this out, and I can’t wait to show you all more!

Synopsis:
In a place far, far away lives a kingdom in turmoil. The Great King Rilas has passed away, and a lot of mystery surrounds his successor and heir.
All that is known is the heir is traveling incognito towards to capital city, and his name is Risen.

Lira is a member of the royal guard. While on duty, she overhears a plot being hatched. One that could potentially destroy the kingdom, and kill the soon-to-be-crowned king.
With the help of her Captain, she must venture forth and find the heir. Her first and foremost job is to protect him, and deliver him to the city safely.

But it becomes clear very quickly that finding the right man will not be easy. Everyone has their own conspiracies and plots, and it is up to Lira to uncover the truth.

Characters:
Lira
MC, high ranking member of the royal guard, tough girl who definitely has her own opinions. Comes from an aristocratic family.
Five words to describe her- Tough, Strong, Opinionated, Reliable, Loyal.

???
(TBA)

???
(TBA)

???
(TBA)

THE TEAM:

Writer/Artist- gulabji
Programmer- Mitchell Bentley

Maelstrom-Fenrir
Regular
Completed: Shadow on the Bridge, Time Labyrinth
Projects: Porcelain Heart, Umbra
Organization: Black Witch Project

Re: The Veiled King [VN] [NaNo2013] [Fantasy/Adventure]

#2 Post by Maelstrom-Fenrir »

The story sounds interesting. Good luck finishing.

Seiia

Re: The Veiled King [VN] [NaNo2013] [Fantasy/Adventure]

#3 Post by Seiia »

I quite interested in this. I'll be following this thread to see how it progresses. (: