Skyefrost Art thread critque and Request?

Art threads specific to a single artist.
Skyefrost
Regular

Skyefrost Art thread critque and Request?

#1 Post by Skyefrost »

Hi there, Skyefrost here. I'm usually just lurking around in the forums. I was thinking about doing some request to hopefully get some experience.

And I thought it might be nice to show samples as in fanart of the visual novels that I've have enjoyed/liked/admired. (A small portion because if I do all the VN I liked, I might not have a hand to draw anymore ^^;;. Way too many). And the maker of these vn, just so happened to request I would die of happiness. XD
Not that I think that the creator would want some badly made fanart but I can dream?. lol

In no particular order here's they are:
Archer.jpg
Abraham From death rule, Although he's not my favorite I liked his character and his design. George is actually my favorite. He's Hilarious. XDD!! Though it might be the fact that he looks similar to my own oc in my vn I'm making.... *shot* Though their personality is different.
jun.jpg
Jun is MY favorite in Doppelganger! I love how tomboyish and happy she is. Spinning bird kick! XDD!!
song.jpg
Sona from a2 a due. She's so badass and awesome. I liked how everyone bonded with her in VN. Plus Blue hair=awesome.
crockett.jpg
Crockett from Hierofanía. I had to stalk look up her DA to find out what she looked like. Crockett is also a tomboy character...I didn't do so well on the coloring with this picture I became lazy.....XD and I didn't know the colors of her eyes so I assumed that it's black...
Betting on love.jpg
This is A awesome VN in the making... Betting on Love. this the main 3 characters in the vn. A friend is making this vn and she's a awesome writer/artist.
KH.jpg
This was the first fanart vn that I did, it was from a wip of an KH vn. I liked the humor in it. XD
acacia.jpg
Acacia from a troll's fairy tale! I liked this character so much. She's really is a cute character, seriously! just please to punch me for saying that Acacia

............and I just realized by looking at these picture the styles sort of bounce around somewhat. I swear I drew all of these!! Though it might be cause I changed styles drastically from when I started out drawing. When I started out drawing I drew something like lucky star style and ending with er.....whatever style I have now.

So Request away. Only condition is that whatever I draw for you, you MUST tell me what you don't like about it and I'll change it!.(Don't like the pose/hair/coloring/overall drawing/eyes/hands? I can fix it! *Fix it felix pose*)

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Skyefrost Art thread critque and Request?

#2 Post by CheeryMoya »

Left of Center, let's go :V:V:V Anyone's cool, and I'd actually like to put in a fanart gallery in a future update. Can I include yours in there and where should I link you (dA account, website, etc.)?

9-of-Hearts
Regular

#3 Post by 9-of-Hearts »

Do you know how uberly over-awesome of a person you are, Skye? Such a happy surprise...

Warning: Wonky anatomy, lazy shading, bad linework, and off-coloring ahead, but still a small thank-you gift because you make me go akshldfhkslafhdlghsg. Yeah....couldn't find any refs of your other characters in my folders, so I went with her : )

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group

#4 Post by Kato »

Your art's so cool! :)

Umm... I can't pick one! Anyone from Memories of Summer Winds please, your choice! :D (Link in siggy)
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#5 Post by azureXtwilight »

Wow! So happy you drew Jun and Sona! :D

Can I be greedy and ask you to do someone from Re:Set?

Skyefrost
Regular

#6 Post by Skyefrost »

CheeryMoya wrote:Left of Center, let's go :V:V:V Anyone's cool, and I'd actually like to put in a fanart gallery in a future update. Can I include yours in there and where should I link you (dA account, website, etc.)?
XD I have just literately finished playing your VN, when I saw this comment, So I was so excited to draw some fanart <3
Smile!.jpg
I couldn't decide which one to choose I loved them all so I chosed all of them! I wanted to squeeze Jazz hands in there some how but ran out of space. ^^; I hope I got their character personality right. I change her sign to the troll face cause of the start menu XD! Poor G force. sorry, the picture is really really huge.

Edit: sorry about that ^^; wrong picture.
9-of-Hearts wrote:Do you know how uberly over-awesome of a person you are, Skye? Such a happy surprise...

Warning: Wonky anatomy, lazy shading, bad linework, and off-coloring ahead, but still a small thank-you gift because you make me go akshldfhkslafhdlghsg. Yeah....couldn't find any refs of your other characters in my folders, so I went with her : )
XD You didnt' have to! OTL and it's better then I did OTL...my sketchy work with what you did for me *crys* XD I'll redo mine. You even make her ruffles better then what I did.

oh yes Skype is not working for me right now (totally forgot!) so I'll message you the script thing via pm. XD

Kato wrote:Your art's so cool! :)

Umm... I can't pick one! Anyone from Memories of Summer Winds please, your choice! :D (Link in siggy)
XD thank you for the compliment! XD I like your vn, so many internesting characters to choose from! Ah, and they are all so cute! Do you mind if I drew whoever I chose chibi style?
azureXtwilight wrote:Wow! So happy you drew Jun and Sona! :D

Can I be greedy and ask you to do someone from Re:Set?
YES! YES YOU CAN!....I can die happy now. XD fangirl.* I have been Stalking watching you for a while.
Though I don't know who to choose, I like Mike and Genard.....*spark* Can I choose both?

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group

#7 Post by Kato »

Skyefrost wrote:XD thank you for the compliment! XD I like your vn, so many internesting characters to choose from! Ah, and they are all so cute! Do you mind if I drew whoever I chose chibi style?
Hehe, chibi away! :p I've not had any chibi's done of them before so it'll be good to see! :p
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

borisoda
Regular

#8 Post by borisoda »

Haha that Left of Center fanart is so cute
love the sign and Garrett's expression

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#9 Post by CheeryMoya »

Sorry sorry I've been making another game too busy to reply till now aahhhh
Skyefrost wrote:XD I have just literately finished playing your VN, when I saw this comment, So I was so excited to draw some fanart <3
!!! /falls off chair, falls down cliff, keeps falling forever

Garrett would probably drop Pia and Klaus (because of gravity and he's "G-Force" and uh... yeah) and Rita would take a snapshot of their antics. "This will come in handy later," she says as she ponders what to blackmail Garrett for. Being Garrett is suffering. This is not the reality he wanted.

Hm, critique? I'm terrible at anatomy but I think a few limbs are short and the hair's pretty glossy compared to the clothing. Shading is okay, there are a few spots that should be darker but for the most part it's fairly consistent. Pia and Klaus's irises are so big that you can barely see the white of their eyes, so Pia looks kinda scary :'c Could be the style though?

Skyefrost
Regular

#10 Post by Skyefrost »

@ Comment above!
I'm in the process of redoing it! and yeah XD; most of my anime eyes don't have white spaces. XD

XD Sorry for the late reply. my computer got a virus and my cousin who was a tech keeps delaying in fixing it.

KAZUHIRO HAYASHI.jpg
I think this is a really really cute chibi.XD
Attachments
KAZUHIRO HAYASHI.jpg