Art Dumpage! Show your art ^^

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving art assets.
LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

Re: Art Dumpage! Show your art ^^

#3661 Post by LVUER »

Aaaah, after so long unable to draw (due to various reasons), I finally able to muster enough will to draw once more (I have to thank Samu-kun this time). Though the long time not drawing took some toll on my drawing (T__T). Anyway, for now enjoy this one, LSF loli lovers!
Could you guess who's the girls in the picture? They are probably two of most important girls in RenPy (the answer is below)
Could you guess who's the girls in the picture? They are probably two of most important girls in RenPy (the answer is below)
If you answer Eileen and Lucy, then congrats, you are right. They are my re-imagining of Eileen and Lucy in loli form.
If you have any character you want in to draw (in loli form... and in swimsuit), feel free to ask me, I will be more than happy to draw them for you (^_^) Of course I only want to draw girls so don't bother asking me to draw boyz/manz. Oh, and I only want to draw character from VN that have at least a demo (no WIP only), to encourage people to finish their VN ;)
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Sapphi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
Organization: Kitsch-soft

#3662 Post by Sapphi »

LVUER wrote:Oh, and I only want to draw character from VN that have at least a demo (no WIP only), to encourage people to finish their VN ;)
Gosh darn it, at first I was all like ZOMG NASTASHA ZABIGOV and then... character from VN. Oh well. :lol:
Your art is really cute though! I love loli Eileen. I think loli Lucy's eyes could be a bit bigger... (Is it alright if I don't put their names in spoilers? Oh well, you're a mod now, you can fix it if you want. XD)
EDIT: Done. I put the spoiler tag (^_^) - LVUER
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬..+X+..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Camille
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Please see http://trash.moe
Projects: the head well lost
Organization: L3
Tumblr: narihira
Deviantart: crownwaltz
itch: lore

#3663 Post by Camille »

@LVUER: I'm really curious to see how you'd turn Angelina from RisAmo (the girl in my avatar) into a loli. :lol:

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

#3664 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

LVUER wrote:Oh, and I only want to draw character from VN that have at least a demo (no WIP only), to encourage people to finish their VN ;)
Gah! Must... throw together... demo... (will probably take half a year or longer T_T)
I love your lolis. :')
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

Zylinder
Veteran

#3665 Post by Zylinder »

Was doing a style experiment doodle... And decided to amuse myself with a Pokemon game's sailor. And imagined a VN where you conquered eligibles by making a great first impression : stomping all over their pets and taking half their money away.

Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
Organization: MESI Games
IRC Nick: Hizi
Tumblr: mesigames
itch: hijiri

#3666 Post by Hijiri »

Finally drew a decent looking female. Orz
Image Image
"Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain."

Sapphi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
Organization: Kitsch-soft

#3667 Post by Sapphi »

I think she's really cute. There's something really comforting (nostalgic) about that simplistic way you drew her hair.
I'd like to see more women from you since you tend to draw mostly men. :P
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬..+X+..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi

#3668 Post by Hijiri »

Sapphi wrote:I think she's really cute. There's something really comforting (nostalgic) about that simplistic way you drew her hair.
I'd like to see more women from you since you tend to draw mostly men. :P
Thanks. I was aiming for cute since
That cute body holds the mind of a murderous AI
And I do draw women, I just suck at it.
Image Image

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#3669 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

Oh look, I actually painted something properly for the first since... uni I think. Siana was the last one, back in 2010. The chances of me being able to replicate this with any grace is lol-no but since it's a short project, lets call it an experiment and see what happens. He looks different every time I do him ;_; That said, I do like his stubble. I need to add a bit more definition under his nose and some shading the the upper lid of his right eye... and then I can attempt to do the emotions. Good thing he isn't very emotional.

As a note, this is what he looks like without a bunch of filters on it that I obviously won't be doing for the VN.

Kingv
Veteran
Projects: Pet Tails, Transformation Sequence, Cheer On!
Tumblr: EphemeralBalance
Deviantart: kingv

#3670 Post by Kingv »

Just finished up a commission for someone over on DaviantArt of his OC Creepy Scarlett. One down, now on to the next one...
Attachments
creepyScarleteSmall.jpg

clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia

#3671 Post by clua »

Auro-Cyanide wrote:@Ruril, Aww, they look super cute.

Fanart~ I don't get to do these as much as I would like to. I really should do a 'share the love' thing again.

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii5 ... /KOTT2.gif
so pretty...I cant belive still you animated it :__;
LVUER wrote:Aaaah, after so long unable to draw (due to various reasons), I finally able to muster enough will to draw once more (I have to thank Samu-kun this time). Though the long time not drawing took some toll on my drawing (T__T). Anyway, for now enjoy this one, LSF loli lovers!
RenPy Lolies in Swimsuit_832x800_by LVUER.png
If you answer Eileen and Lucy, then congrats, you are right. They are my re-imagining of Eileen and Lucy in loli form.
If you have any character you want in to draw (in loli form... and in swimsuit), feel free to ask me, I will be more than happy to draw them for you (^_^) Of course I only want to draw girls so don't bother asking me to draw boyz/manz. Oh, and I only want to draw character from VN that have at least a demo (no WIP only), to encourage people to finish their VN ;)
ahaha Loli is not my thing but they are so cute...D: I want to ask Os lol
Zylinder wrote:Was doing a style experiment doodle... And decided to amuse myself with a Pokemon game's sailor. And imagined a VN where you conquered eligibles by making a great first impression : stomping all over their pets and taking half their money away.

wow nice coloring!
Auro-Cyanide wrote:Oh look, I actually painted something properly for the first since... uni I think. Siana was the last one, back in 2010. The chances of me being able to replicate this with any grace is lol-no but since it's a short project, lets call it an experiment and see what happens. He looks different every time I do him ;_; That said, I do like his stubble. I need to add a bit more definition under his nose and some shading the the upper lid of his right eye... and then I can attempt to do the emotions. Good thing he isn't very emotional.

As a note, this is what he looks like without a bunch of filters on it that I obviously won't be doing for the VN.

Ohh he looks very nice, I like how you did the hair and the gray hair?(Sorry thats the translation that google gives me orz)
Btw yesterday I continued playing RisAmo, and THIS(exagerated) was my favorite part of the game(Until now of course, I have only 5 endings ahaha)
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran

#3672 Post by Hijiri »

Auro-Cyanide wrote:Oh look, I actually painted something properly for the first since... uni I think. Siana was the last one, back in 2010. The chances of me being able to replicate this with any grace is lol-no but since it's a short project, lets call it an experiment and see what happens. He looks different every time I do him ;_; That said, I do like his stubble. I need to add a bit more definition under his nose and some shading the the upper lid of his right eye... and then I can attempt to do the emotions. Good thing he isn't very emotional.

Wow, that looks excellent :D

I'm jelly now ;_;
Image Image

Katon
Regular
Completed: Death Rule:lost code (Art), Death Rule: Fear Complex (Art), Amity: One Tale (Art)
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System(Art) , Gene Codex: Genesis
Organization: MESI Games, Corpse Theater
Tumblr: corpsetheater

#3673 Post by Katon »

Re-did an old image I did back in 2009.
Attachments
Sorry if its too revealing orz
Sorry if its too revealing orz

Endorphin
Veteran

#3674 Post by Endorphin »

A... Auro... Stop it. ;___;
I'm already falling for him. /shot
I kinda want to replay Hotel Dusk again to distract myself from this guy here.

He's looking great, you can be proud of yourself. :>
(Can't wait to see how the game'll turn out~)

. R.

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#3675 Post by 15385bic »

AURA - painting and lighting...so ...GooD!

I can't colour much at all
Q______________________________Q

Sketches are another thing

10 random DA sketches shoved onto a single piece of paper smaller than A4 (I had to squish all the top pics together to fit ^^')

and the one for Theotaku
I learnt me lesson - this one is on A3