Vera Blanc and the Purloined Patient - fan-made, 3D, mystery

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Vera Blanc and the Purloined Patient - fan-made, 3D, mystery

#1 Post by fleet »

EDIT: New download link-> Download ->https://drive.google.com/fil ... sp=sharing
resized-screenshot.JPG
resized2.jpg
resized-3.jpg
resized-4.jpg
This is a full, stand alone game, a 2D visual novel (fan made).

Vera Blanc and Brandon Mackey, private investigators who specialize in solving "unusual" cases, are asked to investigate the mysterious disappearance of Francine ("Frankie") Steen from her hospital bed. She was diagnosed as brain-dead and on life support at the time, as a result of an automobile accident. Since she was incapable of leaving on her own, someone else obviously engineered her disappearance.
Who kidnapped her, and why?
Was it Francine's father?
Was it her boyfriend?
Was it the hospital security guard?
Was it the night nurse?
Was it the doctor?
You, the player, guide Vera and Brandon through the story. Help them investigate, ask questions, interview the other characters, and use Vera's ability to (sometimes) read minds in order to solve the mystery.
Player choices determine how the story progresses, and the eventual outcome. There are three endings.

This is a fan made game based on the Vera Blanc and Brandon Mackey characters, created by Winterwolves Games (characters used with permission).

This game has been tested on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Playing time is about 45 minutes.
Note: The zipped file contains an exe file. Your anti-virus may give you a false positive.

I would like to say "Thank you" to Jack Norton of Winterwolves Games for giving me permission to use the characters.
Last edited by fleet on Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

omgitstay
Regular

Re: Vera Blanc and the Purloined Patient - fan-made, 3D, mys

#2 Post by omgitstay »

This game looks very interesting! It attracts my eyes somehow. However, you should have added a bit more details to it and add more screenshots so that people becomes interested in it. Other than that, I will download it and play it, then comment my opinions on it. Keep it up!
Current Projects:
Heart to Heart
Writer for Shelter of Fire
Proofreader for FI: Interview
Writer for Mass Affinity

Finished Projects:
Forgive and Forget

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: Vera Blanc and the Purloined Patient - fan-made, 3D, mys

#3 Post by fleet »

Per omgitstay's advice, I've added some additional screenshots.
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: Vera Blanc and the Purloined Patient - fan-made, 3D, mystery

#4 Post by fleet »

EDIT: File fixed. New download link in first post.
Note that the zipped file contains an exe file. Your antivirus software may give you a 'false positive'

Unlike most of my current releases, this version will only run on Windows.