Black Rosette PROJECT CANCELLED!!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
shilkefair
Regular
Completed: Winter Bliss~meeting you~
Projects: Black rosette [VN], Selene

Re: Black Rosette[GXB][otome][UP. 4]PAGE 6

#91 Post by shilkefair »

nero279 wrote:I've actually been stalking this thread for awhile but I've never decided to post until now :'D

First of all, amazing art of course. I like Kazuki Yone's art so much so it's quite nice seeing other people's art with similar style.
The character designs are brilliant as well. I'm looking forward for the new sprites too since there's finally a glimpse of the heroine's full clothes. Will you be redoing the others too? Because I think that the one that needs fixing is Alisa's mother. She sort of looks like a guy with a female body but she doesn't seem to play a major part so it wouldn't matter much.
Thank you:D
well i'll be readoing that i think that need some more work, yeah i agree i need to remake alisa's mother,hahaha she was my first sprite that i made for black rosetteXD
nero279 wrote:I have no specific thoughts of the story since things would usually take a 180 turn in the full game but I'm really interested to see Alisa's involvement throughout the whole story since she's not Alice. I immediately fell in love at first sight with Fion and I'm most interested with Alice so far :3 (And Chester- God I love his looks <3 )
yes, that's true. since i'm going to add Salju in black rosette a few things in the story have to be changed. wow fion gain another fan,haha and alice is kinda important in the story^^ and thanks for loving Chester too
nero279 wrote:And I'm really excited to see Salju, both here and in Winter Bliss! :D When does Winter Bliss takes place by the way? I think it's after Black Rosette since he's supposedly the forgotten king but if I'm wrong in any way and if it happens before it, then I'm hoping that there will be references for Ann since it would seem sweet ^^
winter bliss takes place before Black Rosette actually^^
nero279 wrote:I think that's all that I have to say. I know they don't help much but I just want to show support since this has so much potential in it and you're making it for free too, what's not to love? ^o^
I'm definitely looking forward for more updates, please keep up the good work! :D
Thank you so much for showing support i really appreciate it^^

shilkefair
Regular

Re: Black Rosette[GXB][otome][UP. 4]PAGE 6

#92 Post by shilkefair »

so here's a little update^^ i've been practicing and this is the result :D

this is Alisa's room morning ver, her room doesn't look girly at all, i know =.="

and here is fion:D i give him 2 more look and i will fix him but just his arm,hands and the coloring. and since he’s a one of the generals and still works for the queen i gave him a cloak haha (What’s a cloak have to do with being a general? lol)

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Black Rosette[GXB][otome]

#93 Post by try10 »

Thanks for the updates. I love Fion's look. It may be just me, but I think the room looks a little bit empty.

CatyCats
Regular

#94 Post by CatyCats »

omg i love the update's!
Chester soo cute without his hat ( even with his hat he's cute but i meant i finally got to see his hair! :D )
and the room is kinda girly , but i don't really think its empty
maybe it is, but i don't want a room that's full of things either.
Anyway I like the characters sketches, background of deviant and these background x3
keep it up! :D
And uhm 1 question: how is the progress now? i mean the procent in the beginning post of yours? Or you don't know that yet? :)

(who's the guy on the poster? :o )
Last edited by CatyCats on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheSweetestNightmare
Regular
Completed: None
Projects: The Catalyst(Failed Attempt), Heart of the Ocean

#95 Post by TheSweetestNightmare »

Wow, this looks like it's going to be a great game! The art is such good quality! The story is very interesting!
-Sincerely, Faith

WriterlyCat

#96 Post by WriterlyCat »

The art quality here looks top notch, really looking forward to playing this game! At this point I can't choose which guy I like the best, maybe I'll choose Chester for now because he's adorkable ^_^

shilkefair
Regular

#97 Post by shilkefair »

try10 wrote:Thanks for the updates. I love Fion's look. It may be just me, but I think the room looks a little bit empty.
haha yeah i just realize that, but i have fixed it:D
CatyCats wrote:omg i love the update's!
Chester soo cute without his hat ( even with his hat he's cute but i meant i finally got to see his hair! :D )
and the room is kinda girly , but i don't really think its empty
maybe it is, but i don't want a room that's full of things either.
Anyway I like the characters sketches, background of deviant and these background x3
keep it up! :D
And uhm 1 question: how is the progress now? i mean the procent in the beginning post of yours? Or you don't know that yet? :)

(who's the guy on the poster? :o )
haha, yeah i want his hair to bee seen too it doesn't seem fun if he wear the hood all the time:D
yeah, i don't really like a room that full of stuff either:D
answer for question: hmm because i add salju to the story the story will change a bit and i'm in the process of making the background and redoing some of the sprite, so it's like back to the drawing board but i've already made chapter 1 and chapter two is in progress i will continue after i'm done releasing WINTER BLISS^^
TheSweetestNightmare wrote:Wow, this looks like it's going to be a great game! The art is such good quality! The story is very interesting!
Thank you very much!:D
WriterlyCat wrote:The art quality here looks top notch, really looking forward to playing this game! At this point I can't choose which guy I like the best, maybe I'll choose Chester for now because he's adorkable ^_^
Thank you very much!

shilkefair
Regular

#98 Post by shilkefair »

UPDATE 12-01-2013

so more update on background:D
oh and i will be closing my commission till December's over because i'm really busy with uni and intern projects and i need to make my Design reportX___X so i'll reopen my commission relating visual novel on january.
anyway here it is :D

so i fixed alisa's room like this

and here's another one, you might already see this in my deviantart but i just put it here and this is the process of how i made it :D

and here's another

Lyyli
Regular

Re: Black Rosette[GXB][otome] update 12-01-2013 page 7

#99 Post by Lyyli »

Amazing! I LOVE the throne room <3
Meep.

khnachi
Veteran
Location: Somewhere in those 7,107 islands in the Philippines.

#100 Post by khnachi »

the backgrounds looks lovely, your updates just keeps getting better and better.
I hope there will be more soon. :mrgreen:

nefferinthia
Regular

#101 Post by nefferinthia »

Wow, how did I not discover this game earlier? You have amazing art, it almost looks like it's from a professional otome game from Japan or something. Though I am very disappointed that while you gave me a gorgeous boy with long green hair, I cannot date him haha. Anyway, looking forward to seeing the final product, I bet it's going to be great!

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#102 Post by try10 »

Everything looks so great. I just love your style. It has something special that makes me stare at every detail.

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#103 Post by Akitsuki »

I love how you did with the background! And thanks for the tutorial, I might find it useful later!
Good luck with your game anyway!!

Azariah
Regular
Projects: Ready, Set, Go!
Organization: Multiple Error

#104 Post by Azariah »

I've been lurking this thread for sometime now, and I really can't help it that I have to say that this is awesome! I love the quality of the art and the little touch of Alice in Wonderland. I will definitely look forward with the release. :)
"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can be achieved."
- Napoleon Hill

kharisma12

#105 Post by kharisma12 »

hey! this look interesting!
such beatifull art, i love it
moreover its free, can't wait for realeses date
good luck with the project!!