[GxG, futa] Shape It Up!! - June 26th, NEW ART REVEALED!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
B E A N
Regular
Projects: Secret Agenda, Maid Mansion
Organization: Hot Coffee Entertainment

[GxG, futa] Shape It Up!! - June 26th, NEW ART REVEALED!

#1 Post by B E A N »

Hi guys,

long time no see! I've been busy with tons of things, but I've finally found the time, the idea and the right teammate to pop my head in here again. Without further ado, I give you
Art by Taosym, programming by PORK, script by yours truly
Have some art!
Teri!
Teri!
Meet Teri! She's 22, single, and very much struggling with her looks. She just doesn't consider herself pretty, at least not compared to some dream image of what she could look like if she had smaller hips, a tighter belly and bigger breasts.

Enter Mel.

Mel.png
Mel's a fitness coach at the health club Teri regularly goes to. Not only does she thinks Teri's a little overreacting, she also has a dick - and still no problems with her own looks. She thinks that poor Teri needs some help and decides to administer that help.

Hilarity ensues.

Shape It Up!! is an adult romantic comedy that is going to be commercially released around the end of 2013, with a free demo coming up this summer. It's something for all people who like slightly crazy romantic comedies and don't feel offended by the futanari kink. Length is going to be 120,000 to 150,000 words, demo will cover the first 10k words.

Interested? Go to this thread for the discussion of all elements of the story, including the sexual themes (and all explicit art I had to hide there). Stay in here for news on the romantic and comedic aspects and if you have any questions I can discuss without resorting to, well, colorful descriptions.
Um, Emma.
Um, Emma.
Emma is Teri's absolutely best friend in the world. Like her, she's quite uncomfortable with her body, though her situation is a little different: whereas Teri hates herself for not getting any attention on account of being unpretty, Emma's getting attention for all the wrong reasons, namely the two reasons she unsuccessfully tries to hide underneath sweaters. Still, the two have a lot in common, and even if they have only known each other for about two years, the bond of friendship between them is strong. Only... is it strong enough to withstand the storms of fate that are soon coming over the two of them?

---
It's the 26th of June! Time for the next
UPDATE!!
Victoria_thread.png
Ah, Victoria! This exquisite young woman spent her first two years in high school together with Teri but then followed her parents to France, where she graduated. Then someone recognized her talent for fashion design, and when she returned to the city she grew up, she immediately found employment in that business using her credentials. Teri can't understand why people would be willing to pay top money for the very peculiar fashion she designs, but apparently, she's well-off, quite happy with her success - and more than just a little eccentric. Unfortunately for Teri, Victoria still considers her a childhood friend and doesn't seem to get that the two live very different lives now...
Last edited by B E A N on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

sbester
Regular
Completed: Crime Opera: The Butterfly Effect
Projects: Crime Opera II: The Floodgate Effect, Untitled Gundam Fanmade VN
Organization: Crime Opera Studios

Re: [GxG, futa, romcom] Shape It Up!!

#2 Post by sbester »

This should be under the Adult Works in Progress ;)

B E A N
Regular

#3 Post by B E A N »

It is, see the link I provided. You see, I've read the rules of this forum, and there is 12b, which says: "We allow the discussion of an adult game in a non-adult thread, as long as the discussion itself remains non-adult." And this is what this thread is for.

Any further all-ages questions I can answer for you here? ^_^

ShippoK
Veteran
Projects: Eyes of Gold (In-Progress)
Organization: (Red Moon)

#4 Post by ShippoK »

B E A N wrote:It is, see the link I provided. You see, I've read the rules of this forum, and there is 12b, which says: "We allow the discussion of an adult game in a non-adult thread, as long as the discussion itself remains non-adult." And this is what this thread is for.

Do they both have a-
Oh, this is the non-adult board I can't say those words... Uhhh...

Do they both have a Banana and a Cherry? Or do they just have a Banana?
This is an important thing to know!
Much Appreciated for those who took the Survey!

Image Image
Eyes of Gold [BL (Suspense) (+18)] IN-PROGRESS
Alternate Online [(Friendship) (+10)] ON-HOLD
DeviantART• •[Honest critique] - 'Honesty is its own reward.'

B E A N
Regular

#5 Post by B E A N »

You are absolutely right! And at this point, I am only going to say one thing about this:

Mel won't be the only character with more than one, um, defining fruit. ^_^

Taosym
Veteran
Projects: http://lupiesoft.com/
Organization: Lupiesoft

#6 Post by Taosym »

ShippoK wrote:
B E A N wrote:It is, see the link I provided. You see, I've read the rules of this forum, and there is 12b, which says: "We allow the discussion of an adult game in a non-adult thread, as long as the discussion itself remains non-adult." And this is what this thread is for.

Do they both have a-
Oh, this is the non-adult board I can't say those words... Uhhh...

Do they both have a Banana and a Cherry? Or do they just have a Banana?
I think you mean if there are clits and dicks? in this case, the women have cherries and the futa have bananas~

B E A N
Regular

#7 Post by B E A N »

No, no, he means cherries, as in cherries you can pop :)

...we are quickly going our of SFW waters, aren't we?

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#8 Post by LVUER »

Please limit all adult conversation in the adult section. This all-ages section, guys.

BTW, I moved this section once to adult section but I moved it back again once I notice there are two threads for this game.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

B E A N
Regular

#9 Post by B E A N »

Yup. Sorry.

To answer the question scientifically (which I hope I am still allowed), our futas have outer male genitalia (though no testicles) and inner female genitalia. Aside from that, their bodies are entirely female in appearance, and they all consider themselves women, not men or hermaphrodites, which is why this game is flagged GxG.

B E A N
Regular

#10 Post by B E A N »

See the opening post for the latest art update!

B E A N
Regular

Re: [GxG, futa] Shape It Up!! - June 26th, NEW ART REVEALED!

#11 Post by B E A N »

Art update in the opening post: Meet Victoria, Teri's former classmate from high school!

littanana
Regular
Tumblr: girlgaymer

#12 Post by littanana »

Teri doesn't look plump at all? Have you considered making her look a bit thicker? Especially if getting in shape will be the main focus of the visual novel.

B E A N
Regular

#13 Post by B E A N »

The question isn't whether she is plump. The question is, does she FEEL comfortable with her body, and in Teri's case, that's a resounding "nope".

Of course, the question is also whether the kind of "help" Mel can give her is the help she wants...

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#14 Post by Zelan »

You jerk. Why would you link me to TV Tropes? cx

That aside, I generally don't play adult VNs, and when I do, I don't go for the kink ones. I like your characters, though, they definitely have an interesting mix of personalities.

Is this still going on, though? The last update before littanana's comment was from 2013.

B E A N
Regular

#15 Post by B E A N »

It's not going on at the moment, and it depends on Taosym when we're returning to production. Plus, I'm sorta with another project right now. Don't think I'll return to Shape It Up!! before the end of the year.