Voice Actress wanted for quick job (Paid)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
ffs_jay
Regular
Completed: HellBounders - Act 0
Projects: HellBounders series

Voice Actress wanted for quick job (Paid)

#1 Post by ffs_jay »

Hi there! I'm currently working on a little indie puzzle game, and I'm looking for a talented VA to record a couple of clips. There's no publicly available version yet, but to give you some idea what I'm talking about, it's kind of an update of the old '90s game Gem'X. It may feature some suggestive, mildly ecchi art, but no actual nudity or anything.

I'm looking for a fairly young (20ish), sassy, sexy, confident kind of voice. Mid-pitched and fairly naturalistic. Possibly American or Canadian, but I'm open to other interpretations.

It's a paid gig, and it should be a fairly quick one. I'm mostly looking for short clips and reactions ("Nice!","Nailed it!", that kind of thing) with a few lines of actual dialogue at most. It's not a lot of work, but I need someone who can turn around content pretty fast, as I'm aiming to finish the project up over the weekend. We're probably talking around 10-20 "reaction" clips and maybe another 10 lines of dialogue, with one set of revisions. If that sounds workable, drop me a line here or directly by email at jgriff66@gmail.com and let me know. If you could throw in an estimate as far as rates go, even better.

Kessie
Regular

Re: Voice Actress wanted for quick job (Paid)

#2 Post by Kessie »

Darnit.

I was a fan of HellBounders so I would love to give this a go.
Unfortunately, I am not confident in putting on a sexy type of voice. :P

Darn.

msghosteh

#3 Post by msghosteh »

Greetings.

I'm a twenty one year old with a fair sexy voice -wink wink-

Anyway, I'm interested in working on this project with you.

PM me details if you would?

inohatake14
Regular
Projects: Stained with Magic

#4 Post by inohatake14 »

I'm only nineteen myself, but I've got seven years worth of acting experience, and my voice is in the middle I'd say. I'd love to help you out, and I have LOADS of free time right now. :) PM me please!
-Needs to buy a tablet :( - Also if you specialize in backgrounds and take requests and/or want to partner up on a project, hit me up! ;)

ffs_jay
Regular
Completed: HellBounders - Act 0
Projects: HellBounders series

#5 Post by ffs_jay »

Darnit.

I was a fan of HellBounders so I would love to give this a go.
Unfortunately, I am not confident in putting on a sexy type of voice.

Darn.
Wow, thanks! Maybe we can work together in the future sometime. I'm still hoping to continue work on HellBounders at some point, among other stuff.

Just wanted to let you all know the position has been filled for now, thanks to everyone who sent in such awesome work. I feel kinda bad that there's not much to go around with this job, but I'll be keeping you in mind for future work, as there's a couple of bigger projects on the way further down the line.

Sorry I didn't have more time to get to everyone, I'm snowed under here at the moment trying to get things finished up. It seems like every time I get something sorted, two more things sprout up in its place. you know how development goes :?

Kessie
Regular

#6 Post by Kessie »

ffs_jay wrote: Wow, thanks! Maybe we can work together in the future sometime. I'm still hoping to continue work on HellBounders at some point, among other stuff.
I'd like that. :D
Wishing you all the best with your works.