Giveaway of the Day - AthTek DigiBand

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving music, sound, and movies.
Hellboy
Regular

Giveaway of the Day - AthTek DigiBand

#1 Post by Hellboy »

If you hurry (20 hours left at the moment of writing this, and remember to activate it during this period), you can get AthTek DigiBand at Giveaway of the Day for free (regularly $50):
It's and automatic compossing software. You select emotion, instruments, structure and other stuff and it creates the music with it.

http://es.giveawayoftheday.com/athtek-digiband/

DigiBand site for software info:
http://www.athtek.com/digiband.html#.UdJ8m5wdGUk

"Auto composition:
When you start AthTek DigiBand, you would see Composition Guide on top of the screen. With Composition Guide, even a novice can easily compose music in seconds. Click the Composition Guide button, then you will clearly see how to compose music with a few selections. Simply choose what emotion you like the music to be, the BPM (beat per minute) and chord will be automatically configured. You can also manually choose the genre, instrument, structure and chord of which you’d like to use in your composition. Even you can select a singer to sing your song! After all the selections, you can now press the Auto Composition button to compose music automatically. You will see a complete music file which includes rich tracks and melodies in it. You can edit the music separately in each track, choose the Sound Source (midi or soundfont2) and play the music as you wish. You can also export your composition as midi or wav file. Pretty cool, isn’t it?"
FREE and easy 3D customization, posing, and animation software with pre-made people and environments:
DAZ Studio Pro 4.9

redcat
Regular

Re: Giveaway of the Day - AthTek DigiBand

#2 Post by redcat »

Thanks for the info. I tried it, and it's quite good for me (as a newbie who never understand how to play any musical instrument) :3
Meowwngg...??

Hellboy
Regular

Re: Giveaway of the Day - AthTek DigiBand

#3 Post by Hellboy »

Glad you found it useful. :D
I'm a bit surprised out how easy is to create stuff. I'd still like more difference betweence the emotions. The "sad" emotion doesn't sound that sad to me, but I just played with it some seconds. I might be missing something.
Otherwise, I think its perfect for creating your own BG music in an easy way. :mrgreen:
FREE and easy 3D customization, posing, and animation software with pre-made people and environments:
DAZ Studio Pro 4.9