Cerebral Hindrance: Inner Iniquity(Non-romance/KN)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Semienigma
Regular
Projects: Cerebral Hinderance: Inner Iniquity

Cerebral Hindrance: Inner Iniquity(Non-romance/KN)

#1 Post by Semienigma »

And so this is a game I am working on. I don't have everything yet but I did want to get my thread started.

Story (may change)

Tristen has enough problems, in his opinion. He promised to finish high school but feels its all to much trouble, what with being held back two years and all the rumors about him. He isn't the most popular guy, and finds teenagers are scary. Then one day a young blond boy crosses paths with him. (Edited) This causes Tristen's life to change unexpectedly.
Characters

Tristen Black

And 18 year old 2nd year student at Driew High. He is a bit on the quiet side and looks more violent than he is. He lives with his caretaker Jen, whom he cares very much for. Due to his intense golden eyes and large body, no one ever wants anything to do with him. It doesn't help that he is 2 years older than everyone in his grade, leaving some to also think he is stupid. He gives up on social interaction until one day on his way to school, he meets a boy that would suddenly change everything...for the worse.

Alex

A strange blond boy that Tristen meets in the park. A happy yet mysterious boy, something always seems off about him. He seems interested in everything particularly people. He can “See” things that others cannot and can come of as strangely cold in his statements.

Leed

Leed is a young man in his late teens with dark skin and long white hair. The leader of the local gang “Kaimera”. A very tight nit group that will destroy anyone that goes against them.He cares very much for his friends and can be over protective. He is very secretive and doesn't seem to like being "too" close to anyone who isn't an ally.

Other characters

Jen

No picture

Jen is Tristen’s guardian and caretaker. Serves as Tristen’s mother figure. She is the main reason he goes to school, since he did promise her he would at least graduate high school. A very responsble woman, she can be a bit stubborn with something otherworldly about her.

Mello

Member of Kaimera. She is a powerful force psychic and is very close to Leed. She is second in command and has a very forceful personality. She is very caring for her friends and will be very violent if anything happened to them. She also has a girlfriend named Sprite who is a computer genius. She is bisexual though.

Kenneth “Ken” Rumble

A large guy with a scar and black and white hair. A brutal man that won’t hesitate to beat the living crap out of anyone in his way. He is a tough guy that can take on a tank and come out the winner. He is after Alex who he calls a "Rule Breaker". His partner is Sheri, both of whom are from an organization called Caliga.

Sheri

A tall slender Wo/man that has connections to Leed's group and is the partner of Kenneth. S/he is very sly and one can never tell if s/he is honest or just taking advantage of you.

Sprite

Picture coming soon

A young lady that is a mechanical and computer genius. She is a bit of a recluse and extremely shy around others. Also, she is Mello's Girlfriend. Along with Dewey she is one of the least violent of the gang.

Surge

Large, Muscular and aggressive Surge is in the same gang as Leed, Mello and Sprite. He is prone to acting without thinking and causes a lot of damage in the process. How Leed keeps the big guy in control is anyone's guess. He and Mello don't get along that well.He is the most violent member of Kaimera but strangely enough also the most accepting of new people once he gets to know them.

Dewey

Picture coming soon.

A beloved member of Kaimera as well as the newest member. He is the most "normal" next to Sprite and is very friendly. He and Leed are considered best friends due to their special gifts.

Progress:

Characters:

Concept pictures (90%)

Bios (0%)

Sprites(0%)

Story:

Plot(100%) Done

Script (5%)

Game:

Music (0%)

Sound effects(0%)

Programming(0%)

Demo release goal: November 15 2013
Last edited by Semienigma on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
Working On:
Improving my art and my first Kinetic Novel Cerebral Hindrance: Inner Iniquity(more info coming soon)
Visit my Tumblr! to see my art

Armee
Veteran

Re: Cerebral Hindrance: Inner Iniquity(Non-romance/KN)

#2 Post by Armee »

I likey your art O3O This will be such a waste if it's not a BL. (someone shot me nao.)
Personally, I like Alex. :D Looking forward to see this to be finished

Semienigma
Regular

#3 Post by Semienigma »

I've been thinking about the BL aspect of this. Though it isn't the focus it does have hints of it XD
Working On:
Improving my art and my first Kinetic Novel Cerebral Hindrance: Inner Iniquity(more info coming soon)

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#4 Post by Mimi_Melody »

LOL, I'm screaming silently right now.... This just has to have BL in it!<3 (You've been thinking right? Soooooo there are chances right?)
I'm already shipping Tristen & Leed (violent x mysterious, yup) :lol: I'm not really interested in the happy bright face kind of guy so Alex just doesn't.....

Semienigma
Regular

#5 Post by Semienigma »

XD lol! Crap I'm actually thinking of it now! Not that I'm against it I just wanted to get the main story down before I got to that. Blast you Mimi_Melody! I want to draw TristenxLeed now! *shakes fist* This is adding new Ideas yay!
Working On:

Semienigma
Regular

#6 Post by Semienigma »

done with concept sketches and will be working on sprites and backgrounds. Will be able to post characters on 8/17/13 I think ^ ^ Will also work on proper character bios
Working On:

Semienigma
Regular

#7 Post by Semienigma »

Posted pictures of Mello and Ken Rumble, more tomorrow!
Working On:

Semienigma
Regular

#8 Post by Semienigma »

Made some alterations to the story since I was finding this to work better. I will be adding a picture and expand on Dewey's role in the story since this sounds way more interesting than random kidnapping. Am currently working on the story and script
Working On:

Semienigma
Regular

#9 Post by Semienigma »

Well finally finished the story. I actually had to completely rewrite it after finishing the first time. The second redo is better though the story changes considerably. Character's personalities and roles in the story have been altered as well. Namely Tristen, Alex, Jen and Dewey.

Starting the script now and I expect to be done by the end of the month at the latest. Further changes coming to page soon.
Working On:

merdeamour
Veteran
Projects: Taleweaver's Curse

#10 Post by merdeamour »

Ah, it's great that you're finished with the story! 'Grats! :D

I love the art, and I can't wait to see this completed heehee.
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
-Vincent van Gogh
I manage a blog, Another Otome Diary where I give my two cents on otomes I've played. Check it out, or let me know if you want a game of yours reviewed!