Sendo's Sketchbook

Art threads specific to a single artist.
chocojax
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Umbra, Familiarity, Maleficent Justice
Tumblr: chocojax

Re: Sendo's Sketchbook

#76 Post by chocojax »

The BGs look awesome as always, dude! Gogogogoo! \o/

sendo
Veteran
Completed: To Libertad, Diamond Rose, SC2VN, Sickness VN
Projects: eroges!
itch: sendo

Re: Sendo's Sketchbook

#77 Post by sendo »

Thank you Chocojax!

And now that nano is over, lemme just dump some stuff here!

Here's an idea sketches for the other Nano idea that I had. It's a 'trapped-in-an-MMO' story (inspired by SAO and LH, i like the premise of both). It's an adventure of 2 players as they find a way out of the game. I don't know why I designed a robot haha.

But realizing that this is story-heavy and considering my weakness is writing I had to drop this idea. I was also toying with another idea centered around the theme 'Envy' and it's about two young artists, but same thing: writing-heavy idea so I decided to shelf it as well, I may revisit them someday i dunno haha.
ideaz.jpg
I also made a process gif for one of the BGs for my final nano project Target: Valentino, thought it would be interesting to share. For this one, I was really strapped for time (I think I only had 1 week left and the art was sitting at about ~25%) so I wasn't confident I would finish the BGs on time if I had to use 3D. I tend to overdo things in 3D, like making things look perfect and that eats up a lot of time. So what I did was ditch 3D and just draw from scratch. It did take me lesser time and I quite like the end result although there are things that I still could improve on. The gif is here, couldn't embed it here because I forgot the 800px image width limit haha. You can view the final images here: http://fav.me/d8o205l

gif thang: http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/4-06-2015/PpiaIX.gif
also here's some early sketches and unused stuff for Target: Valentino.
valentino sketches.jpg
And here's some recent sketches I did. They're pose studies I guess? I was trying to draw characters in action, as opposed to simply standing. I sneaked in some classic car drawings because ~classic~ cars! ^.^
Attachments
4-5-15.jpg
Finished VNs:
Image Image