Release your past (GxB, fantasy)[Cancelled]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Sharane
Regular

Re: Release your past (GxB, fantasy)

#16 Post by Sharane »

Another progress is done and I seriously think about a proofreader cause I really need one :) I also consider adding some more informations about the characters as an item in the main menu.
And I already have a picture for the last romantic scene, it´s just waiting for to be coloured.
That´s all I wanted to say for now:)
Image Image

Per aspera ad astra

Sharane
Regular

Re: Release your past (GxB, fantasy)

#17 Post by Sharane »

I wrote another part of the game today and tried to play it because I wanted to see if everything works alright. Every time I tried it before, it was ok. Now, Visual Novelty wrote "One or more scripts failed to compele. Scripts will be disabled during play." and the game is completely ruined. In a stand-alone mode, there is no background, no menu, no sprites even no font :( I tried it also in mode "play from current page" so it´s still in the program and the error is there too, though I can see the background, textes etc.
I really don´t understand where is the mistake because I continued like usually and I have no problems with this before.

I´m sorry that the game will not be released as soon as I thought - if it will be ever released in the situation like this... I will write the topic to the General discussion, may be someone will know how to help though I know this is generally web site of Renpy.

------------------------
Unfortunatelly there is no way how to fix it so at least I gave the sprites for free use. You can find them in Creative Commons right here:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 52&t=24041
Image Image

Per aspera ad astra