Looking to do logos & promo designs (closed)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mnemonic Devices, Ciikos Bridge, Helena's Flowers, The Madness
Projects: Fox in the Hollyhocks
Organization: skyharborr
itch: skyharborr

Looking to do logos & promo designs (closed)

#1 Post by Reikun »

Hello Lemmasoft!! First of all, let me say that this offer only extends to non-commercial VN circles/studios/creators. I am looking to design a logo and promotional ad for a studio/group or individual creator who is currently & actively working on a VN project. If you are actively working on a game and want a logo for your studio (whether group or solo) & and promotional ad for your game please consider allowing me to design for you!

YOU WILL GET:
- a logo for your VN studio (whatever name you release games under)
- a 2-sided business card design for your VN studio
- a promotional ad for your current game project
- a logo for your game (if you don't have one already, or a remake if you have one but want a new one???)
... for free!

I am doing these designs as part of a class assignment so I will probably be giving you weekly updates until early December when the project is due. We were encouraged in class to just make up a random brand for this project, but I would like to design something that might be used instead. I also want to get more practice working to make designs for other people so please bear with me... After my semester ends, I am happy to continue working with you on the designs if they aren't satisfactory by then.

I haven't done much logo work yet. I did do the logo for TWCC though. My non-design work is at http://cirquedumarisol.tumblr.com/tagged/blistered_art.

If you're interested in working with me, please reply to this thread with the following info:
  • Name of studio:
    Name of current game & wip thread link:
    % of character designs completed:
    Estimated release date for game:
    Role in project: (artist/writer/programer/musician/all of the above/whatever)
    How often you check your PMs:
    Are you available for frequent (daily or weekly) communication between now and December 6? Y/N
I like VNs better than KNs and genres I especially like include GxB, BxB, slice of life, romance, friendship, fantasy, adventure, and drama (not to say I ONLY like these. These are just what I like playing the most.)

If you don't like what I design for you by the end of this you are under no obligation to use it, but I will do my best to make something that represents you/your studio well!
I will pick someone to work with tomorrow night. If you have any questions please ask. Thank you! m(_ _)m
Last edited by Reikun on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

fastest way to contact me: DM @skyharborr on twitter

Sorakun
Regular
Completed: Techno Titans, Blood Metal Exorcism, Tom Cruiser, Mechadin, UPlay
IRC Nick: Sorakun

Re: Looking to do logos & promo designs (free)

#2 Post by Sorakun »

Unfortunately i don't have enough of a project at the moment to request anything but i think its great that your doing this

Hope you get an A :D

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#3 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Oh! This is very interesting indeed :0 I'll post up our info and hope that you'll pick us!
<><><>
Name of studio: Cherubim Scribes

Name of current game & wip thread link: All the Pretty Flowers ===>http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=23262

% of character designs completed: 100%; there is only one sprite in game

Estimated release date for game: Early 2014

Role in project: Writer and Co-programmer ^^

How often you check your PMs: Everyday seeing as I get messages straight to my email if someone sends one my way!

Are you available for frequent (daily or weekly) communication between now and December 6? Yup. I can chat via PM or and email throughout that timeframe.
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

Rozume
Veteran
Completed: Munster Academy, boy
Projects: Coming of Age VN
Organization: Cosmic Visual
IRC Nick: Rozume

#4 Post by Rozume »

This is great! Logo-making is something I have such difficulty with.

Name of studio: Stardust Creations
Name of current game & wip thread link: Cancer; http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=23339
% of character designs completed: 50% - All the main characters are designed
Estimated release date for game: Summer 2014
Role in project: (artist/writer/programer/musician/all of the above/whatever): Artist, Main Writer, Main Programmer
How often you check your PMs: Everyday
Are you available for frequent (daily or weekly) communication between now and December 6? Y/N Yes, I'm available daily during that timeframe.

Good luck with your project!

Funnyguts
Veteran

#5 Post by Funnyguts »

I could use something for the personal site I'm working on! I still need to decide what it is I'm actually calling the site though >_>

Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mnemonic Devices, Ciikos Bridge, Helena's Flowers, The Madness
Projects: Fox in the Hollyhocks
Organization: skyharborr
itch: skyharborr

#6 Post by Reikun »

@Sorakun, Aww thank you xD;; I'll do my best

@Hazel-Bun, I will PM you :3

Thank you to everyone else who replied or sent something my way! If this project goes well I may do more~ *u*
ImageImageImage

fastest way to contact me: DM @skyharborr on twitter