All is Fair in Dust and Air

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

All is Fair in Dust and Air

#1 Post by gekiganwing »

I learned about this work in progress a few days ago after browsing Reddit /Visualnovels/. It's based on a science fiction video game called Guns of Icarus Online. While it's a fan project, the writers at TTR Studio have stated, "This is done with the full consent of Muse Games, the company that made GoIO, and even their full support."

As of this time, they promise that All is Fair... will be a large long term project: no complex gameplay, but they plan to write six narratives and faction-based paths. Hopefully they'll continue to make progress, and not get overwhelmed by the scope of their VN, or any real world obligations / crises.

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Re: All is Fair in Dust and Air

#2 Post by Googaboga »

I think I've heard about that VN somewhere before but I can't remember where. Maybe it was brought up somewhere else on this site, I'm not sure. Either way it is certainly cool to see a fan VN in progress that has the support of the company : D. I hope things work out for them and I'd be happy to give it a try when it is done. The description of the VN and Guns of Icarus Online sounds very nice. Although I've never actually played Guns of Icarus Online (and don't intend to) so hopefully it will be friendly to the new comers and not just for people who know the game.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

Haze
Veteran
Completed: Monster Uses CPU 2, White Fog, Times Like These, bond
Projects: Secret long term project!
Soundcloud: The_Storysinger

Re: All is Fair in Dust and Air

#3 Post by Haze »

When I saw this, I knew I had heard about it somewhere, and then I realized: the creators of this VN posted something in the recruitment thread.

I don't know if they plan to post a W.I.P thread here or anything; just wanted to give a heads up.
My first completed visual novel, which is at 1.3, it's final version(woo hoo!): Monster Uses CPU 2
Finally at version 1.0: White Fog

I make one song every week, all for free download! This weeks song: Synthis- The Mirror(Eliana Remix)[Preview]

You might ask yourself: If I could only save one paragraph of the work I'm writing, which one would I save?
Which one would I let go first?

-from Understanding Rhetoric: A Graphic Guide to Writing by Elizabeth Losh, Johnathan Alexander, Kevin Cannon, and Zander Cannon