Althernis Precasted (Fantasia MOGF) [BxG|GxB] (Fey up)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
lina jazz

Re: Althernis Precasted (Fantasia MOGF) [BxG|GxB] (Fey up)

#76 Post by lina jazz »

yay XD I was loosing hope when i read the old post. cuz this series my favorite. glad that you continue it, i've been waiting for it for like 2 or 3 years? hehe, so when can i donate??

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#77 Post by azureXtwilight »

So hey, guys. Bad news. Lumen and Coren apparently left the project because of RL issues, so I don't know what I can do to solve it.
So in the meantime please accept my apologies and I hope I can revive it again somehow...

In the meantime I am thinking of making a free spin-off game to fill the void.

asoulfulreader
Tumblr: asoulfulreader
Soundcloud: Erica Retuya

#78 Post by asoulfulreader »

I really wish it could be revived again. I want to help somehow. :D

Citrus

#79 Post by Citrus »

... It stopped again..? But but but but ;n;
I couldn't play the demo either because the links don't work for MOGF and I loved the first two games... I'd actually pay money (Once I am allowed to get and use my own credit card) to play it too, as long as it ain't too expensive.. I love the Fantasia series! I shall wait for it to come out! Like I have, since... ROtA came out and I was waiting for a third game....
I didn't want Thanos to be left out ;n;

PS. I loved Doppelgänger, nice work ;O

sakurakimuchi
Regular

#80 Post by sakurakimuchi »

Well, I think this topic must be pretty much ''dead'' right now, but anyways, I'm just posting this hoping that maybe Azure or Core will see it.
I was really excited about Fantasia MOGF and wanted to play this game so badly even before it was revived as Althernis, because yeah, I wanted to pursue Alviss, Nero and Zephyr ASAP lol. But then, I didn't like some of the changes you were planning to do with the game, but it's better than nothing, right? I just think that Lazy would be better as a pursuable character. :D
But I really hope Azure will be able to someday bring this project back to life, it doesn't even have to be a long game like Althernis.