[Updated-2] FETISH [Mystery][Macabre][Win+Mac]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Armee
Veteran

Re: FETISH [Mystery][Macabre][Win+Mac]

#16 Post by Armee »

pppanstu wrote:his brother Vier
-cough-

;_; uguu why you no making Android version?
I will try this out later then ouo
Last edited by Armee on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille

#17 Post by ppppantsu »

Armee wrote:
-cough-

;_; uguu why you no making Android version?
I will try this out later then ouo
I haven't downloaded the needed programs yet for android. My net kinda sucks. TTuTT <//////3
distorsion wrote: Nope, I don't think it's that. It lets me download a .exe version if I click 'priority download' but not the zip version. Unfortunately my computer can't run or even open .exe format.
OMG. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to those kind of problems, sorry. :oops: :oops: :oops:
right now I'm uploading the files in Mediafire as backup. This will take awhile though.

:oops: :oops: :oops: sorry again :( :oops:
Last edited by ppppantsu on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore

#18 Post by ppppantsu »

distorsion wrote: Nope, I don't think it's that. It lets me download a .exe version if I click 'priority download' but not the zip version. Unfortunately my computer can't run or even open .exe format.
hi!!
so uhm here's the download link for Mediafire.
I hope this one will do the trick. >A<

Download [Mac] FETISH here~!

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Re: [Updated-2] FETISH [Mystery][Macabre][Win+Mac]

#19 Post by Googaboga »

Alright I played the game and got all the endings :].
The first ending I got was a good one. It was the one where they went to live in a mansion in the woods. I ended up getting the true ending second to last. I had hoped to get it last but that's close enough. And the true end was kind of a downer so it wasn't bad to end on another good end (it was the one where Cain was gone for three days and then comes back).

Anyways I liked the game :3. It certainly didn't take long to get into the creepy stuff XD. I think you did a really good job especially considering the fact that this was finished so quickly and you did most of the assets by yourself as well as writing.

As for some suggestions to improve, getting help editing would be good. And I'd suggest not having the player's choices change unrelated things. Like for example after you hear the gunshot you can go back or keep running. If you go back Cain is dead but if you run he is alive. Hexia running or coming back shouldn't really change whether or not that gunshot was fatal.

Also this isn't a flaw but I was personally disappointed by the fact that none of the endings revolved around Vier. He's my favorite character and after those first two scenes you can get with him he just sort of vanishes from the story for the most part. Oh well.
Congrats on completing this again. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next C:
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

ppppantsu
Veteran

#20 Post by ppppantsu »

Googaboga wrote:Alright I played the game and got all the endings :].
The first ending I got was a good one. It was the one where they went to live in a mansion in the woods. I ended up getting the true ending second to last. I had hoped to get it last but that's close enough. And the true end was kind of a downer so it wasn't bad to end on another good end (it was the one where Cain was gone for three days and then comes back).

Anyways I liked the game :3. It certainly didn't take long to get into the creepy stuff XD. I think you did a really good job especially considering the fact that this was finished so quickly and you did most of the assets by yourself as well as writing.

As for some suggestions to improve, getting help editing would be good. And I'd suggest not having the player's choices change unrelated things. Like for example after you hear the gunshot you can go back or keep running. If you go back Cain is dead but if you run he is alive. Hexia running or coming back shouldn't really change whether or not that gunshot was fatal.

Also this isn't a flaw but I was personally disappointed by the fact that none of the endings revolved around Vier. He's my favorite character and after those first two scenes you can get with him he just sort of vanishes from the story for the most part. Oh well.
Congrats on completing this again. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next C:
I'm sorry---- I intended to add Vier's endings (there are two good, and two bad) but scrapped it all after being braindead in writing Cain's true end. :oops: :oops: :oops:

and yep, I'll take note of your suggestions. That was the time I finally got back to writing this after finishing DMMd, I was pretty out of ideas so yeah----- :oops: :D

THANK YOU TAKING YOUR TIME PLAYING THIS. TTuTT <3 <3 <3 :oops: :oops: :oops:

//HAPPYMUSHROOM HERE :oops:

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran

#21 Post by Googaboga »

Yeah it did seem like there would be Vier endings but it's understandable that you left them out. So no worries :3. A finished game with fewer endings is certainly better than an unfinished game X3.

It's cool. It is definitely hard to make alterations to endings when the MC's choices can't really effect important events happening.

And thank you for making it ^^.
In-Progress:
Released:

Bellethiel

#22 Post by Bellethiel »

I liked it. Very much so.
Especially cause it gave me mixed feelings about main lady. On the one hand I wanted her to survive and all, but on the other it just didn't feel right to let her go away with everything she did. I like when story makes me feel like that.

As for the endings, as sad as it was, I liked true one the best. Just felt... right. And the fact Cain's eyes were the last ones. Great job on this one. (:

ppppantsu
Veteran

#23 Post by ppppantsu »

Googaboga wrote:Yeah it did seem like there would be Vier endings but it's understandable that you left them out. So no worries :3. A finished game with fewer endings is certainly better than an unfinished game X3.

It's cool. It is definitely hard to make alterations to endings when the MC's choices can't really effect important events happening.

And thank you for making it ^^.
yep, it seemed like Vier's ending were just extra and nothing to do at all with the main events but yup, I'll try to squeeze in some time into polishing this. TTuTT :oops: :oops: Thank you thank you~
Bellethiel wrote:I liked it. Very much so.
Especially cause it gave me mixed feelings about main lady. On the one hand I wanted her to survive and all, but on the other it just didn't feel right to let her go away with everything she did. I like when story makes me feel like that.

As for the endings, as sad as it was, I liked true one the best. Just felt... right. And the fact Cain's eyes were the last ones. Great job on this one. (:
Thank you for playing. ; w ; <3
so glad to know some people like my game TTuTT <3

distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

#24 Post by distorsion »

The mediafire download worked! Thanks for putting it up. QvQ
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!

ppppantsu
Veteran

#25 Post by ppppantsu »

distorsion wrote:The mediafire download worked! Thanks for putting it up. QvQ

you are very much welcome. ;w; <3
I think mediafire's a better option for some. >w<

Lucid

#26 Post by Lucid »

I downloaded the zip and when I try to extract it it says I need a password. I couldn't find it anywhere on this topic or on the download site, so can someone help me out here?

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran

#27 Post by Googaboga »

The password is:
morbiede
(hold the left button down on your mouse or laptop and go over the spoiler tag to reveal the word)

The password is actually on the first page ^^;. But it's understandable that you missed it.

Congrats on your first post by the way :3.
In-Progress:
Released:

ppppantsu
Veteran

#28 Post by ppppantsu »

Lucid wrote:I downloaded the zip and when I try to extract it it says I need a password. I couldn't find it anywhere on this topic or on the download site, so can someone help me out here?
yep, it's always on the first post.
and yeah, I don't post the passwords on blog, instead, there are links directed to my posts in Lemma. ;w;
Googaboga wrote:The password is:
morbiede
(hold the left button down on your mouse or laptop and go over the spoiler tag to reveal the word)

The password is actually on the first page ^^;. But it's understandable that you missed it.

thank you for assisting Lucid. QwQ/

Lucid

#29 Post by Lucid »

Googaboga wrote:The password is:
morbiede

Whoops ^^; Thanks for that, and for the "congrats." I've ended my days of eternally lurking apparently

Michiyo6918
Veteran
Projects: ╮(╯▽╰)╭

#30 Post by Michiyo6918 »

I finally got around to play the game-- and the first ending I got was the true end Q A Q Pantsu, you broke my kokoro!!

I have not replay the game just yet but seriously true end right on first try broke my heart sobsss OTL But I think it was also because I got true end right off the bait so this ending left the most impact in me (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

I somehow already predicted something like this would happen seeing what Hexia's fetish is (and how dark the game is), but I didn't expect Cain bby would die Q A Q I literally shook the screen telling Hexia don't you dare to do it but okay she went and did it anyway (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Something for you and the awesome game * V *
[attachment=0]Fetish.jpg[/attachment]
I don't usually do fanart so sorry for not doing your bbies justice haha. Initially I was just going to sketch Cain (because hnngh he is so precious!)- but then I ended up with Hexia and Cain-- and then somehow quick coloring it too LMFAO

Now excuse me as I go and replay the game to get the rest of the ending OTL
Attachments
I ship it- //stabbed dead
I ship it- //stabbed dead
Tumblr | DA | Honest Critique
“如果那个人是神。
他想渎神。
——【黑匣子】”