Crossing the Waste [postapocalyptic, drama] [NaNoRenO 2014]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
FiliaFlammae
Projects: Crossing the Waste, Grim Fables, Wasurenagusa
Organization: Visual Kyouki

Crossing the Waste [postapocalyptic, drama] [NaNoRenO 2014]

#1 Post by FiliaFlammae »

Hey all, Filia from Visual Kyouki here. I doubt we're remembered much, but we were around this time last year, scrambling to put together a book of twisted fairy tales, and before that there was talk of a supernatural romance. Unfortunately, life happened, and neither of these projects got very far off the ground, mostly because both were highly ambitious for a first project. I've always loved the idea of NaNoRenO, though, so I've been looking forward to returning this year to at least make a little something myself. I'm not yet sure if it will be published under the Visual Kyouki name, but I'd like it to be, as I've just asked JKOL if he'd be interested in providing his amazing music once again. (No, seriously, give this guy a listen.)

The premise is such: somewhere on a desolate Earth, a girl survives, one of a thin smattering of people worldwide. She had a sister. Where is this sister now? She's ready to find out, and she's found just the man to help her do it. It's a story about solitude, love, and finding that spark of hope in a world of despair.

This will be an adaptation of a short story I wrote a year or two ago. For those of you not patient enough to wait for the end of the month, the story can be read in its entirety here.

More information will be added as progress is made. Thanks for reading, and hang tight!
Visual Kyouki
Character Artist, UI Developer

Current projects:
Crossing the Waste

Projects on hold:
Grim Fables
Wasurenagusa

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Re: Crossing the Waste [postapocalyptic, drama] [NaNoRenO 20

#2 Post by Googaboga »

Good luck finishing this project :]. I tend to enjoy postapocalyptic stuff so I'm looking forward to it.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices