Anyone looking to make a visual novel project?

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
PrincesssGamer

Anyone looking to make a visual novel project?

#1 Post by PrincesssGamer »

It's summer break and I have plenty of time on my hands. I'd really like to make my idea for a visual novel come to life. Any Artists in need of a writer and plot maker. I'm not too good at drawing as I'd like to be but to be honest I'd just love to play a big role in making a story, as well as character development and the plot development.I'm new to Ren'Py but so far I've already got the hang of it. If you'd like to do the coding and stuff we can discuss that because I'd really just like to write.
You can contact me by replying as well as these:

http://princesssgamer.deviantart.com/

http://princessliv13.tumblr.com/

If you'd like to see how good I am before you agree to staring a Visual Novel with me, feel free to send me a specific topic/scenario to write about and I'd be more than happy to write about it for you :)

peapodprincess
Regular

Re: Anyone looking to make a visual novel project?

#2 Post by peapodprincess »

Hi!

Looks like we're two peas in a pod.

I'm really looking to break onto the visual novel scene as well. The problem is that I can't write creatively to save my life. Thankfully, my saving grace is that I happen to know Python. Looks like we might work well together.

If you'd like, send me a PM with your ideas for a visual novel or even just post them here.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Pea

hiko27
Veteran
Projects: Tsundere-sama (working title)
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Discord: erikaaaa#6140

Re: Anyone looking to make a visual novel project?

#3 Post by hiko27 »

It would probably help your potential recruiters if you post a sample of anything (art, or writing, or anything really of whatever you're offering) and not just have them PM you, just so they have an idea of what you can dish out. THEN they'll PM you for details or post in your thread.
My art thread
links to portfolios

an otome game from a tsundere's pov