Art Dump ~ feat.Curse Witch

Art threads specific to a single artist.
Curse Witch
Projects: [CONFIDENTIAL]
Organization: I don't know, I haven't thought of something cool
IRC Nick: Yuri

Art Dump ~ feat.Curse Witch

#1 Post by Curse Witch »

While I'm not keen on uploading any doodle to deviantart or toss something to tumblr, I'll probably post a lot of things here that involve personal and secret projects (hehehe), games I've played from here, and such. I live on feedback so don't hold back, j-just be gentle, sempai ////////////
I use gyazo to upload screenshots and directly link the images!

I'll update this opening post with new uploads so it's easier to navigate for my poop * 7 *
Posts with doodles wrote: 9th:3 images ((this post))
ImageImageImage

It's late right now and on Friday I gotta be cleaning up to move to a better apartment, and maybe I'll draw a lot more exciting things than this //orz

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

Re: Art Dump ~ feat.Curse Witch

#2 Post by Ran08 »

Awww, this is super cute! :") Especially the first one. Kawaii ne, kouhai? Hahaha, kidding on the kouhai part. But really. So cute. <3

peapodprincess
Regular

Re: Art Dump ~ feat.Curse Witch

#3 Post by peapodprincess »

The work you've put up is pretty adorable, but I'm noticing the same sort of techniques. I'm not an artist myself, so feel free to correct me at any time. Do you have any art that you're comfortable posting that's in a different style or is a little more experimental?

I find that any type of creative pursuit can be improved by experimentation and reaching outside of your established strengths. Heck, that's why I'm writing a visual novel in the first place -- what I do best as a writer is creative non-fiction with very little dialogue, so I decided to try my hand at creating something that's almost entirely based on dialogue to improve myself. :)