Need good Artist - Paid (Closed)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Yukari
Regular
Completed: Aozora Meikyuu, Yozora Rhapsody, Imolicious, Yume Puzzle, Apprehend;Girlfriend
Projects: Games&Girls, Fuyuzora Rumble
Organization: Yume Creations
Tumblr: yumecreationsvn

Need good Artist - Paid (Closed)

#1 Post by Yukari »

Unfortunately my artist for Kako no Koi won't have time for drawing in the future. So I need a new artist, who can copy her style or have a similar style. It's a commercial game so I will pay for it.
It would be nice to have the same prices or even cheaper. A sprite was 35$, a chibi 20$ and a CG with 2 characters 60$.
It would also be nice if the artist can draw hentai but not a must. Also the artist have to be available for a long time since I can't commission all the art at once. It's more like I have a small monthly budget.

examples:

Edit: Found one
Last edited by Yukari on Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

Re: Need good Artist - Paid

#2 Post by kisa »

I can try. O3O
Since it seems like you're okay with it taking a while (due to budget)
I might be able to do stuff for this.
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

Yokura
Regular
Tumblr: yokudraws
Deviantart: yokura

Re: Need good Artist - Paid

#3 Post by Yokura »

Hi! I would be more than happy to be a long term artist for your project. I'm not going to be going anywhere (fast), so even if you would like to commission me a few months later, I will still be available!

I am fully capable of copying the coloring style of your previous artist and my original shading was kind of similar anyways. I also like experimenting with a lot of different ways of coloring regardless, so that sounds fun! My lineart will be slightly different though because anatomy.

I do draw hentai, although I may not be able to cover all ranges of hentai (needs more practice). I'll be more than willing to see what you need and will let you know if I am not capable of doing a particular CG.

A quick example of things that I am working on:

My full gallery is here: DeviantArt

Prices are of course negotiable. I am a little new to working with the visual novel market, but I do love playing visual novels myself (this was part of the inspiration for working in the VN market itself). I am estimating about ~$50 base for a sprite but feel free to talk to me about prices. I don't bite, I promise! I am open to adjusting the price as long as there's a clear instruction on the kind of work you need and the amount of time it will take. For example, outfits and expressions take extra time and will cost extra.

Here's a link to my commissions thread for lots of extra details: Tada!

EDIT: Oh right, I forgot to mention, I'm currently having a bonus in which the first few people get free chibis with an order. So if that interests you (Since I noticed you're also looking for chibis), that might help a bit with your budgeting.

Yukari
Regular
Completed: Aozora Meikyuu, Yozora Rhapsody, Imolicious, Yume Puzzle, Apprehend;Girlfriend
Projects: Games&Girls, Fuyuzora Rumble
Organization: Yume Creations
Tumblr: yumecreationsvn

Re: Need good Artist - Paid (Closed)

#4 Post by Yukari »

Thank you for all the offers! ^^
cosmic latte will do it.
Thread can be closed.