Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
SB3KVNs

Re: Guestbook

#5491 Post by SB3KVNs »

Hi, I'm SB3K from the US, becoming more and more interested in making my very first VN project. Right now I'm learning the functions of Ren'Py and how to code. It's been a lot of trial and error so far but slowly but surely I'm starting to grasp the basics.

DeeOddGames
itch: python

#5492 Post by DeeOddGames »

Name: Dee

I've utilized lemmasoft over the years and have made some great connections from here, but have never made an account. Now that I have a game coming out and have plans for others in the future, I figured it was time for me to really join the community!

poisonmaker
Deviantart: poisonmaker5

#5493 Post by poisonmaker »

Hi, I am new here,

name: Lyubomir / art name: poison maker (pm)
site: https://www.deviantart.com/poisonmaker5

I am currently unemployed, taking courses on Udemy to improve my art. I have an idea for VN game but don't really have the time and nerves to create absolutely everything. That's why I am looking for open source backgrounds, so I can focus on story and characters.

Marion34
Deviantart: MarionPoinsot34
itch: marion-poinsot

#5494 Post by Marion34 »

Hello there :)
My name is Marion Poinsot. I live in France. I am a comic book writer and artist.
My website : https://marionpoinsot.fr/video/
Happy to join this community :)

KlastHalc
itch: klast-halc

#5495 Post by KlastHalc »

Hello.
My name is KlastHalc (Klast).

I've been using Ren'Py since 2015, and I have been helped by this forum. I am very grateful to the forum administrators and everyone posting.
I created this account at the recommendation of a friend. I'm a beginner as a contributor, but I'll do my best.

Will4697

#5496 Post by Will4697 »

Hello, i'm new and start learning ren.py,

Name: Wik
comments about Lemma Soft: i just started learning about ren.py, i glad to join this forum to learning from all the expert here.

fos1x

#5497 Post by fos1x »

- Hello, I join the forum to learn more about VN Engine.

- My name is fos1x, call me fos
- Xitter : @fos1x

th3flyingcors4ir

#5498 Post by th3flyingcors4ir »

Hello, i'm new in developping for renpy as wellas python,

Name: Tony
comments about Lemma Soft: I am glad to join this forum to learning from all the expert here. I've seen lot of interesting an usefull subjects and help topic. Really happy to be here.

Krakenn

#5499 Post by Krakenn »

Hi, new here, and VN amateur. I'm Krakenn
I live in France
and... that's it! nice to meet you all.
techwear
Last edited by Krakenn on Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

yabolite
Tumblr: yabolite
itch: yabolite

#5500 Post by yabolite »

ahoyyyy :D :D :D :D :D

name is yabo! located in canada. i've been coding on python for just under a year now, and i discovered that i can apply my learning to ren'py. making my first VN with a friend for a fun passion project and for learning more about python code.

my website is.....a WIP but for now it's yabolite.carrd.co :P :P :P i'm opening art commissions soon so pls check it out! :) :) :) :) :)

AmanoBlakku

#5501 Post by AmanoBlakku »

Hi
My name is AmanoBlakku

I love visual novels (and bara), and I've recently decided to try my hand at creating a gay erotic visual novel myself, and I'm hoping to learn some more things by joining this community.
Right now, I'm a complete beginner at Ren'Py, and I'm not a great artist. The only thing I have going for me is storytelling, and I'm trying to refine that as well.
I've also tried translating bara games even though my Japanese sucks, so I'm hoping maybe there will be more people here that could possibly want to help out with that.

PFMage
Completed: Deep Blood Town
Projects: Sweet-N-Crispy Magical Corp
itch: pfmage

#5502 Post by PFMage »

Hi*

Name: Mingo (PFMage)
Comments: I've started using Ren'Py this month, just making a Visual Novel for fun and came here to learn from experienced users^^

vnverse

#5503 Post by vnverse »

Hi there, I'm not really new here. I'm planning to start blogging about visual novels and creating them again.

My name is VN Verse

To be honest, I have so much regret because I stopped this hobby. I should've kept on with it, but nothing is too late to start again.

That's why I'm here!

Hope you guys welcome me with open arms even though I abandoned my first love :'((

Have a great day everybody!

RizVN
Regular
Completed: "Love is War (Remake)", "Mahou Shoujo: Magical Shota", "Vampire Hunter", "How to Win Girls and Influence People", "Hayase Yuuka Love is War [Blue Archive Fangame]"
Projects: "DELIIDOL"
itch: rizvn

#5504 Post by RizVN »

Hi, i'm Feby from RizVN.
I love to write. English is not my native language, but all of my Visual Novels are written first in english. I'm fairly new in Game Development, which is why I don't obsess so much on quality and instead focuses on quantity to seek criticisms and feedbacks.

I joined Lemmasoft so I can help people and build connections with fellow creators. So don't be shy to reach out to me. Thank you :)
Name: Feby
comments about Lemma Soft: I like the community here. When reading the renpy documentations alone wasn't enough, I go to lemmasoft in hopes of finding someone else who suffered as I suffered and hopefully have their problem solved by kind souls here. So I want to give back even a little.
Check out these cute games:
Love is War (Remake) (Romance-comedy)
How to Win Girls and Influence People (Romance-comedy)
DELIIDOL (Romance-drama)
Mahou Shoujo: Magical Shota (Romance-drama)

VintageCivet
Projects: Desires of His Heart
Organization: Vintage Civet Studios
Tumblr: vintagecivet
itch: vintagecivet

#5505 Post by VintageCivet »

Name: Wildcat
comments about Lemma Soft: I want to get into making visual novels, mainly to experiment with this form of storytelling. Looking to learn from those who have experience with it.