Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Mad_Scientist
Regular
Completed: Bipedal Bunny From The Moon With A Machine Gun And Helicopter Backpack Dating Sim
Projects: Summer in Trigue, Darling Shoujo Imoutohotep, The Five Figures, Unseen

Re: Guestbook

#3091 Post by Mad_Scientist »

tiya_nofurita wrote:
Mad_Scientist wrote:Name: Matthew Hollingsworth
Website: Uh.... well, I have a tumblr that I'll be posting updates about my VN to, so I guess I'll post that. http://madscientist212.tumblr.com/
Comments about Lemma: Only just registered here so I don't have much to say yet, though I did find what seems like a super helpful sprite resource here already, so that's awesome.
Your username reminds me on main character of Steins;Gate, Okabe Rintarou, the self-proclaimed insane mad scientist. :lol:
Hehe. While I came up with this user name long before I ever saw Steins;Gate, Okabe is one of my favorite anime characters of all time, so that's fitting I suppose. :)

magicalhomework

#3092 Post by magicalhomework »

Name: Rachel (or magical/homework whichever strikes your fancy)
Comments about Lemma: I've been a huge lurker around these forums. I've tried the engine used for VNS, and tried making one when I was like 17 but that didn't work out so well. Now I'm here to see if I can get involved in any small non-commercial projects or get hired long term. xD

Luce Jumble
Regular
Projects: By Angelic Invitation, ...

#3093 Post by Luce Jumble »

'Sup! I'm Lucy, Luce for short. I'm an awkward 17 year-old college student ready to take on the world, one preventable nightmare at a time. I'm shooting for a degree in Linguistics, teaching myself four languages, and battling a mean case of acne paired with horrible cramps every month (probably due to eating too much chocolate on my period). I write on the side (you can read my junk here: http://frapunella.deviantart.com/), and also try to perfect my GUI-designing skillz. I don't really take life or writing too seriously, so don't expect me to be good at either.

I've been around for a while, but I figured that since I've recently found more time on my hands, I could start commenting on things and maybe help someone if they'd like;;

D-R_aldi

#3094 Post by D-R_aldi »

name: D_
Comments about Lemma: I'm new here, and I still don't have many things to comment about. but what I got from lurking around for a while here, this place is a great place :D . I just tried Ren'Py and found this place really helpful. I hope I'm not being a burden here. :(

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

#3095 Post by tiya_nofurita »

D-R_aldi wrote:name: D_
Comments about Lemma: I'm new here, and I still don't have many things to comment about. but what I got from lurking around for a while here, this place is a great place :D . I just tried Ren'Py and found this place really helpful. I hope I'm not being a burden here. :(
S'up, nice to meet Indonesian fellow here :D
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL

sate_padang

#3096 Post by sate_padang »

name: sate_padang :D
Comments about Lemma: I used to lurk around here, nice to meet you all. I'm planning to make my own VN, too.

Aviala
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Your Royal Gayness, Love Bug, Lovingly Evil
Organization: Lizard Hazard Games
Tumblr: lizardhazardgames
itch: aviala

#3097 Post by Aviala »

Name: Aviala
Comments about Lemma: I used to read the forums a couple years back when I was trying out ren'py and learning the basics. I had a long break, but now I'm back with some fresh VN ideas. The forum is a great way to learn new things and meet fellow VN makers.

DatYandereGirl

#3098 Post by DatYandereGirl »

My name is Anna and I am from the USA. I just joined cause I'm interested in making a VN or a life simulation game with the Ren'Py software. I have played many a VN and like stories in them. I've played some romance ones before that were okay.

Antiskill2012

#3099 Post by Antiskill2012 »

Name: Antiskill Nara
Antiskill is primarily the name I use for creative endeavors, so I figured I'd take it up here in case I ever get involved with projects. My specialty is music. These days I'm mostly doing mashups, but I still know the ropes when it comes to making original music and dabble in it occasionally. I'm here because I have a few VN-related ideas kicking around in my head, and I want to hang around the community a bit to decide how I should proceed.

KaenSe4
Regular
Completed: Good Morning Triss (2019), Palette Swap (Nano 16), Fairly Dangerous (Nano 15)
itch: kaense4.itch.io

#3100 Post by KaenSe4 »

Name: KaenSe4 but call me Kaen :D
Website/Development Blog: corruptedred.tumblr.com
Since I've just begun with the writing process, this is basically just a blog where I post notifications of my progress instead of a full-fledged development blog. In the very near future concept art and music samples will be posted though, so come check every once in a while if you're interested!

I'm a writer; I specialize in backgrounds and character development.

Comments on Lemmasoft: Ren'Py is probably one of the best things ever created, and it got me into the "you can create a VN too!" mentality, so thanks.

Ellestril
Projects: Plater, Incubare, Letters From An Angel, The Guardian: Forbidden King Edition
Organization: Two Room Studio

#3101 Post by Ellestril »

Name: Ellestril
Comments: Really beautifully laid out website folks! Was really easy to make my first thread with the tools available and the community seems to be really friends zanny and welcoming! Here's hoping I can bring only positive things to the community!

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon

#3102 Post by tiya_nofurita »

sate_padang wrote:name: sate_padang :D
Comments about Lemma: I used to lurk around here, nice to meet you all. I'm planning to make my own VN, too.
Another Indonesian fellow, yay! Good luck on your VN too.
Webtoon

---
Completed project:

MY VISUAL NOVEL

Din Redfire
Projects: Arcadia's Tales

#3103 Post by Din Redfire »

Hello! You can call me Din, I'm from Quebec (please forgive me if I make some mistakes, I read and write in english but my main language is french)
I have a DeviantArt account here: http://www.deviantart.com/ And a backloggery account here: http://backloggery.com/SukunaHikona
I love drawing and gaming so I'm taking a chance and working on my own visual novel (slightly based on the game Skies of Arcadia)
I'm still a complete noob with codes and all, so I'll probably ask some questions on here ^^'

SeijiAmasawa
Projects: Miss Akeboshi's After School Adventure!, The Day Of The Pupils
Organization: Paper Door Studios

#3104 Post by SeijiAmasawa »

Hello, all! My name is Seiji Amasawa. You may be familiar with my brother, Shoji http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/member ... le&u=16129, who I have been helping with several of his projects. As I have recently went into creating my own visual novel, he suggested I join Lemma Soft.

My deviantart http://seiji-amasawa.deviantart.com is currently low on content, but I hope that will change as I branch off from my brother and work on more original projects.

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran

#3105 Post by tiya_nofurita »

SeijiAmasawa wrote:Hello, all! My name is Seiji Amasawa. You may be familiar with my brother, Shoji http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/member ... le&u=16129, who I have been helping with several of his projects. As I have recently went into creating my own visual novel, he suggested I join Lemma Soft.

My deviantart http://seiji-amasawa.deviantart.com is currently low on content, but I hope that will change as I branch off from my brother and work on more original projects.
Hahaha, that's why your name is similar to him xD. At a glance I'm very familiar with "Shoji Amasawa".
Webtoon

---
Completed project:

MY VISUAL NOVEL