Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
DemetriosM

Re: Guestbook

#3136 Post by DemetriosM »

Hi, i'm new to ALL this word. Novels, Date sim and ect.

My name is Demetrios Miculis and i'm a brazilian writer, with two books so far.

I have a idea to make a game from one of my books and the Visual novel is the style to go for, but i have a serious doubt.

I worked with scripts and some programation things but what i need to know to start working is...

Ren'Py can work with variables? How so?

My friend brought me here when i have said my project to her, and she says that Ren'Py is the way to go.

Thanks for all of you who make dreams become reallity.

P.S: I'm from Brazil, never heard about VN or Lemma Soft before. But i'm excited to get start in this new world!
P.S2: Sorry for my poor english, have to learn all by my self.

Seacree
IRC Nick: Sarah

#3137 Post by Seacree »

Name: Sarah
I hope to learn how to make a few visual novels here. The software isn't terribly hard to use, and it seems like a lot of fun! I was wanting to team up with some pals and make a dating sim, perhaps... :D

dcieve_

#3138 Post by dcieve_ »

Hello world!

I've been stalking (or sight-seeing :v ) this forum for years and decided to register now. I'm a multimedia design student who loves games, music, movies, and needs more challenge rather than doing homework :v

Here's my deviantArt page: http://www.dcieve.deviantart.com
and my blog (still using blogger, dunno why, i think it's cool): http://dcieve.blogger.com

I look forward on creating great things with you all. :lol:

NayraSoul

#3139 Post by NayraSoul »

Name: Mayu&Nayra
Comments on Lemmasoft: SO COOL! I need it xD Many questions, and many answers... AND MANY GAMES <3

Well, I think it's not very polite to ask without introducing myself, so...

A friend of mine (Mayu) and I, are thinking of making an "Otome" game, and it seems more complicated than it should.
Since we love these games so much and there are so little of them translated (we're from Spain) we even played them in English.
I'll be the "spokeswoman" of this "group" and she'll translate me what I need to say. XD
We hope to be able to help (if my knowledge lets me) and be helped, but of course we want to show our otome game! And totally explore this forum. :3

A message from the next world dominators in the tangerines side!

Sayonara~

gukko

#3140 Post by gukko »

Hi all.
Just another new member... :)

Meneil

#3141 Post by Meneil »

Name: Mel / Meneil
Comments about Lemma: I've been lurking the forums for a few weeks or so now, always been extremely impressed by the helpful attitude of everyone here. I'm stunned to find an open source engine like Ren'Py, and that people are so generously contributing art or code to help others out! I mainly just wanted to sign here to say thank-you :) I experimented a bit after finding Ren'Py, made a joke VN which I never plan on showing, and now I've got some friends helping me out with a bigger scale project. I'm always interested in reading / seeing others' work so please recommend VNs to me, I really like seeing others' work in Ren'Py too ^^

Kjata

#3142 Post by Kjata »

Hello,

My name is Z and I have had a strong desire to create a visual novel for some time now. I am British and currently a full time grad student in pure mathematics. Writing has long been a hobby of mine which I hope to some day turn into a career.

I'm looking forward to becoming a member of such an active and supporting community! :)

akasuki-87

#3143 Post by akasuki-87 »

Hello,

Name: Jessica
Comments about Lemmasoft: i've known Lemmasoft Forum for many years, it's a really nice place.

Tooz

#3144 Post by Tooz »

Hello,

New member signing the obligatory guestbook ;) Just wanted to say thank you to everyone here for being so helpful and kind. As someone quite new to Ren'Py, I am very grateful for all the tutorials and suggestions. Thank you for making this a a pleasant place to learn and create~ ^^

bluestorm369
Projects: HetaNEXT Academy
Organization: Storm Studio

#3145 Post by bluestorm369 »

Name: Ella
Comment: Looks great. I hope I can found a good BG Artist for our game.

Miko: I love mushrooms. So tasty :3
Lily: I'm not wearing one now, actually.
Krista: Hahaha I'm a girl, but I kinda hope I am though

LittleKitty

#3146 Post by LittleKitty »

Hello! :)

I'm new to ALL of this xD I'm LittleKitty and look forward to trying out the awesome games here and maybe one day help create ;) hehe xD I love to write but majority don't see the light of day due to the fact that I venture into long stories, which I don't get to finish :P

So yeah, that's all from me :)

ayassiveire
Organization: YunaPro

#3147 Post by ayassiveire »

Hi! I'm ayassiveire and I look forward to meeting and working with new people in this community~! I'm still new into using Ren'py but it's not as hard as it seems... I love writing and I hope to be working with some of you in the future... As much as I want to make a VN, I can't since I don't have the talent to draw and compose, and when I found out about this place, I was very happy...

I'm looking forward to helping (and will be helped by) people in this community! :)

Drawnin

#3148 Post by Drawnin »

Hello! I'm Drawnin, nice to meet you all. =)
I'm not new to VN games, but it's been just recently when I've thought about making (or helping make) some games to offer the world for free. We never have enough of these games, do we? ;)

I hope I can help someone around here, and also to learn a lot! (And please, forgive my bad English... xD)

belphg

#3149 Post by belphg »

Hello there!

Name: Belphg
comment: Lovely place! I love VN and maybe I will try to create some in the future.
Glad to be here. :)

Azureth

#3150 Post by Azureth »

Hiya!

I'm Azureth! I've been reading VNs for a few years now, yet never even contemplated the fact that I might be able to create one. Well, because I can hardly draw and I'm only very new to programming I thought it was completely out of reach. Writing is my passion, writing for movie scripts and games especially. Though, after recently downloading and taking a look at the amazing piece of software that is Ren'Py (and finding out about the amount of writing that it takes) I decided to give it a try! Visual novels have brought me and many others so much joy in the past, I'd like to put something back in, you know?

I'm an author, attempting to write a novel and studying writing and game design in Australia. So, if anyone is looking for writers for their projects, I'd be happy to lend a hand :)

Looking forward to working with you all!