Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
EternalDream
Veteran
Completed: Secret Santa
Projects: Memory Lane

Re: Guestbook

#1171 Post by EternalDream »

LVUER wrote:The color you use just now really hurts my eyes just by seeing it, let alone read it. I could press CTRL+A, but if I must do that every time to read your post, isn't that eliminates the purpose of giving colorful fonts in your post?
sry i would usually do a darker color like this but when i did that post i just slapped on a rdm color :mrgreen:

nmontes

#1172 Post by nmontes »

Hey! Longtime lurker over here.

Name: nmontes (a pretty lame username, actually :lol: )
Location: Santiago de Chile, land of earthquakes and trapped miners.

Comments of the website: I'm actually a musician and I'm interested in writing, also I love VNs, so it should be no wonder that I ended up here :)

Liminality
Regular
Projects: Sorayume no Kaze BxG VN

#1173 Post by Liminality »

Been lurking, decided to sneak over and say hello in the guestbook for the lulz~

Name: I'm Zuzu actually, and I'll probably put that in my signature when I can. My account is Liminality because its the name my game making group goes by.
Location: San Antonio, Texas! I'm personally a native Californian, and I hate Texas stereotypes, but hello from the south?
Comments: Love the forum~ Its awesome and really helpful, and I love Ren'py to death. I'm really bad at coding, so having a place to ask questions will be helpful since I'm in charge of all scripting and coding.

virtual_vk

#1174 Post by virtual_vk »

Hi, :)

Name: Vk
Comments: i love the forum because i love visual novel, especially GxB and it's a lot here :D
reading all the post here really motivate me to create one :)

Pony Prisma

#1175 Post by Pony Prisma »

Hello!!

Comment: I've been lurking this site a few days now and I have to say I absolutely enjoy the overall atmosphere and support here!

Location: I am from Austria, so my mother language is German.

SusanTheCat
Miko-Class Veteran

#1176 Post by SusanTheCat »

Name: Susan

Gingerbread&Arsenic

#1177 Post by Gingerbread&Arsenic »

Hello~ I'm a kid with absolutely no programming experience, but I'm trying out Ren'Py and I think it's awesome! (Even though all my games and art suck >_>) I hope to make sim dating games when I have more experience, although I don't think I'll be using the DSE framework. Lame, plotless, badly-drawn sim games where you gallavant around for thirty days trying to get a boyfriend so you won't die alone. SOUNDS FUN, DOES IT NOT. I love writing horror stories, so I might try making one when I can haz arts skilling.

Name: Maya Surya

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#1178 Post by Blue Lemma »

I hope that's your screen name, and not your holiday dinner menu :wink:

Welcome!
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

El Presidente
Regular

#1179 Post by El Presidente »

Hello, just found out about Ren'Py a while ago after trying some game demos made with it. I have had an idea about a game I wanted to make for some time. I even started to make it as an online game, but the project was unfortunately a bit larger than my spare time.

With Ren'Py it seems I can get a lot of things I need "for free" and still have it playable on multiple platforms so after some initial experiments with the framework I have decided to give it a try. I'll tell you more about the game itself later in other threads.

afu
Regular
Completed: \(^o^)/
Tumblr: afusushi

#1180 Post by afu »

Hi guys, not really new but I was a little active back 6 months ago... just wanted to say hello! if anyone remembers me! ^^;;
I lost the internet for a few months but Im back online and hopefully I can be a little more active~~
slowly slowly slowly working on my comic project VN lol
(*´﹃`*) Commissions Open! Art samples: afuji.org
Looking to work on otome games~ (indie or commercial)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

SusanTheCat
Miko-Class Veteran

#1181 Post by SusanTheCat »

afu wrote: I lost the internet for a few months but Im back online and hopefully I can be a little more active~~
I'm glad you have your internet back!

Susan
" It's not at all important to get it right the first time. It's vitally important to get it right the last time. "
— Andrew Hunt and David Thomas

MaskedIdentity
Regular

#1182 Post by MaskedIdentity »

Recent lurker and even more recent user. @_@

Name: Everyone just calls me Mi. Yes they call me that in real life and I know it's very confusing when you are saying it. If you want you can just call me Mask or something. >_<
Location: Japan, the mother god of all visual novels. I was born in Australia and lived in China for quite a bit.
Comments: Sorry if my English sucks. I'm sort of growing up around 3 languages at the same time.
Also I love you Ren'py! All the programs that all my friends recommend are so goddamn confusing. >_<
be sure to check out my WIP otome game, The Chronicle: Elements of Time :wink:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =37&t=8618
Also check out my deviant account if you want.
http://maskedldentity.deviantart.com/

Kurten
Projects: Yume

#1183 Post by Kurten »

Hello everyone!

Name: Johan, just call me Kurten though ^_^

Now a bit more informal info :D
My name is Johan but i usually go under the nickname Kurten though. I'm a 18 years old Swedish computer and anime geek. I've recently teamed up with a friend to try to create a visual novel from scratch. I'm currently programming it in Java. I have programmed in Java for about 4 months now, still very new to it I'm afraid. I found this forum while looking for a visual novel engine to study and analyze. So, well, here i am :D

Lady Ventus

#1184 Post by Lady Ventus »

Name: Michelle, but Ventus will suffice~
Comments: Currently working on making a visual novel based on an actual novel series I'm working on :D

DaR
Regular

#1185 Post by DaR »

Name: Anne Evangeline, but you can use whatever you feel like.
Comments: I love this site, it was heaven for me when I stumbled on visual novels. :D