Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
watchfob
Tumblr: justicecaballer
Deviantart: thefelldragon
Soundcloud: watchfob
itch: curricle

Re: Guestbook

#4096 Post by watchfob »

Helloooooooo

I'm Trevor, a 21 year old college student studying digital design. I've been lurking for a while but haven't posted anything yet. I'm an artist, and a writer, and a composer (quite amateur but I've done one or two things I'm proud of; I've got a soundcloud at watchfob and a bandcamp at curricle). I'm in the US and I'm really itching to get some experience working on VNs!

My dA is thefelldragon and my tumblr is justicecaballer. Nice to meet y'all!
Last edited by watchfob on Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

esha
Projects: Missed the Mark
Organization: Six Arrow Studio
Tumblr: sixarrowstudio
Deviantart: irsia

#4097 Post by esha »

Hello, my name is Esha and I hope to make a great otome game! I enjoy to write and draw, I live in Florida, and my deviantart username is Irsia~

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#4098 Post by Donmai »

Sixteenth wrote:Started a few months ago making some text adventures with Twine, and now I'm trying to move on to the next level with a visual novel, using Ren'Py.
Saguaro created a small utility that might interest you: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 51&t=19563
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Amecha
Regular

#4099 Post by Amecha »

Obligatory introduction post since I never feel comfortable in a forum until I've done so.

I'm Amecha (pronounced ah-may-cha for anyone who's curious). I don't like being called "amechan" or "ame-chan" or anything else, it's just Amecha.
I'm an artist and writer and got into playing visual novels a few years back and since then I've been wanting to make my own. I have a few ideas I want to try after I do a few short test projects to test my programming skills and determine my scope. I'm not sure if I'll be offering my skills for payment here yet but I might. Oh, I'm crazy about otome games, romance and fantasy. Not a huge fan of bl, or yaoi but I like well done yuri. Other than that I hope I enjoy this community and make friends.

Tardiff
Tumblr: elegantchildbehavior

#4100 Post by Tardiff »

Hello everyone. I'm new around here. My name is Tardiff. I have a few ideas I want to do, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about them. I'm afraid I'm not very talented when it comes to coding and art and writing. But even so, I hope to have a lot of fun making games with you all.

Kate
Regular
Projects: Blackout
Organization: Moonlight Otome

#4101 Post by Kate »

Tardiff wrote:Hello everyone. I'm new around here. My name is Tardiff. I have a few ideas I want to do, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about them. I'm afraid I'm not very talented when it comes to coding and art and writing. But even so, I hope to have a lot of fun making games with you all.
Welcome! We all start with few skills and work our way up, don't be discouraged!
Browse the forums, ask questions - most of us are happy to help if you share your questions and projects.
Good luck!
Current Project:
Blackout [VN][Romance][GxB][Mystery][Suspense] http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=34118
"It is the duty of authors to make the fantastic seem ordinary and the ordinary seem fantastic." - K. Auer

TyberAlyx
Regular

#4102 Post by TyberAlyx »

Greetings! My name is tyber and I am a musician. I want to offer my skills with my piano and join a visual novel group to help out. I don't have much experience with dealing with people, but I would like to give this a chance to improve myself as well as learn more about song composition. Thank you for having me!

BearSchool
Tumblr: bear-school

#4103 Post by BearSchool »

Hi there! My name's Max, and I'm working on a dumb SoL Visual Novel on my free time. My tumblr is bear-school for anyone interested in that project of mine.
I'm 23, work as a webdesigner and English is not my first language so sorry for the mistakes I might make here and there (French is my first language).

My main "skill" is writing, at least in french, and I enjoy graphic design as well. Overall I think I'm a pretty versatile guy, but I still have some new things to learn about Ren'py haha. Glad to meet you guys!

Jason_OCE
Projects: Cafe Yume, Cold Kingdoms
Organization: We don't have a name yet
Soundcloud: armies-mmoe

#4104 Post by Jason_OCE »

Forgot to post here. 'Sup people.

~Jason here, leading a newly formed VN team, looking to make great things.

I'm an Australian, with a lot of writing background, as well as other things.

If you're interested in joining a team, or if you need a hand with something, feel free to msg me :)

pastelciel
Regular
Projects: 【Pitch Black Serenade】
Organization: 97Circle
itch: 97circle

#4105 Post by pastelciel »

Hello, we're a group from Italy : 3
I'm Nagatsuki, I often come here and enjoy chats and games.
With my team I'm trying to develop an otome game featuring some nerd/otaku dateable guys...
I recently started a twitter with art and updates -->https://twitter.com/nagatsukkomi
Nice to meet you!

Sixteenth
Tumblr: alienfelthuman
Soundcloud: alienfelthuman

#4106 Post by Sixteenth »

Donmai wrote:
Sixteenth wrote:Started a few months ago making some text adventures with Twine, and now I'm trying to move on to the next level with a visual novel, using Ren'Py.
Saguaro created a small utility that might interest you: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 51&t=19563
It looks good, too bad that I moved on to Twine 2. xD

Yukinaime
Projects: West

#4107 Post by Yukinaime »

Hi~ I'm Yuki, a brazilian fashion student.
Artist and writer, currently (and slowly) working on a BL game called West.
I normaly don't go into english communitys but here looked pretty nice, sorry if I make any mistake!
My favorite visual novel is Muv Luv Alternative.
I like mushrooms, I guess (?)

Lotuslaz

#4108 Post by Lotuslaz »

Howdy. new to making vn's but mainly new to forums in general.

name-james
locale-us
ummmm... i'm actually bear?

mediawriterdude
Completed: None
Projects: None! Starting from Scratch!
Organization: V. Valdemar

#4109 Post by mediawriterdude »

Hi, I'm here because of my love for otome. I shouldn't, but I do. I don't know why. I've done some testing with Ren'Py and I'm almost ready to work diligently towards making my first kinetic novel. Which is a shame, because I am an terrible artist, I'm tone deaf, and I haven't written anything worthwhile since 1996. Hopefully I will not suffer the unrelenting and earthshattering shame as I experienced back then.

The only other things about me:
1) I first learned how to program back in 1982 - then I learned COBOL in 1991 and it's all been downhill since. :'(
2) I had my first email address in 1987 on milnet through MIT - then it became commercialized and it's been all downhill since. :'(
3) I was first published in a quarterly in 1995 - then I became sick in 1996 and haven't written since. :'(
4) I played my first VN in 1996, it was hentai and made me feel dirty and cheap - it's been all uphill since. :)
e) My hobbies are: Making games (computer, board, and card), doodling, attempting to play the guitar, and watching ancient propaganda films.

To reiterate: I'm an old man-nerd, who likes girly stuff.

Fnord.

Also, Anime:
https://youtu.be/jjieygKSXpQ

quiltedcorgi
Projects: Sheltered
Organization: Dwarf Dog Media

#4110 Post by quiltedcorgi »

Hello, everyone.

My username is QuiltedCorgi, but I guess you could call me Quilt. I'm based in the Midwestern United States.

Anyway, I'm fairly new to the game dev world, but I hope to be a contributing member to the VN community. My specialties lie in writing and game design, but I like to stick my hand in a bunch of pots. I'm trying to improve my art skills every day and I'm learning some basic programming (though that part is really hard!). My motivation comes from a desire to produce games I can be proud of. There's one in particular I'm working on right now called "Sheltered" , which is a GxB otome game with what I believe is an important message. I imagine you should see me posting some images of the custom GUI (my first!) for it pretty soon. I hope when I get further along in the process, you can support my efforts!
Last edited by quiltedcorgi on Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.