Voice Pack ((CC BY - NC 3.0)

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
wictorious

Voice Pack ((CC BY - NC 3.0)

#1 Post by wictorious »

I've got a mic and a lot of time on my hands and I'm always looking to practice voice acting in any way that I can, so I figured contributing to the pool of free resources might me helpful!

I am a lady, so any of the voices I post are going to either be women or young boys. I may or may not attempt to do some voices with accents, but it all depends on if it sounds natural enough! Heh.

I'm always looking for criticism as to how I can improve my performance, so don't be afraid to share any you've got for me.

My files are in .WAV format.
  • These voices are free and so any projects you use them in should be free too.
  • Please make sure to credit me somewhere! My username "Wictorious" is fine!
VOICE PACKS edit:: removed 18+ voices because it the guidelines were too confusing
Last edited by wictorious on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: Voice Pack ((CC BY - NC 3.0)

#2 Post by fleet »

I listened to the 18+ clips. They are pretty good, and I'd love to use them in one of my upcoming visual novels, but I have a problem. You said, "Just don't use my voice in a full-on hentai or ecchi game." While I don't consider my work hentai or ecchi, your definition might be different from mine.

I will not use your voice without your approval.

I'd like to use your voice for the adult scenes in a fantasy/quest/turn based combat visual novel similar to "The Adventures of Marigold the Elf" (see post in the adult section here at LSF). My adult VNs contain consensual intercourse between heterosexual adults (no B&D, or S&M).

I have the character dialog completed and the artwork is 15%.
Please let me know if I can use your work. I will not be offended if you decline.

Very respectfully,
fleet
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

wictorious

#3 Post by wictorious »

Oops, I probably should have clarified more.

I'm fine with the voice clips being used in a game that has mature themes such as sex, violence, and death. I'm not okay with my voice clips being used in a primarily sex oriented game (like brothel, harem, or violent sex sims).

If your game has more to it than just sex scene after sex scene, that's fine by be. I guess some examples of games I wouldn't want my voice in are things like Artificial Academy, Artificial Girl, or Sexy Beach. Sex Simulators? That kind of stuff.

Dating sims are totally okay by me though.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

#4 Post by fleet »

wictorious wrote:Oops, I probably should have clarified more.

I'm fine with the voice clips being used in a game that has mature themes such as sex, violence, and death. I'm not okay with my voice clips being used in a primarily sex oriented game (like brothel, harem, or violent sex sims).

If your game has more to it than just sex scene after sex scene, that's fine by be. I guess some examples of games I wouldn't want my voice in are things like Artificial Academy, Artificial Girl, or Sexy Beach. Sex Simulators? That kind of stuff.

Dating sims are totally okay by me though.
I've never played Artificial Academy, Artificial Girl, or Sexy Beach. None of my work can be described as brothel, harem, or a violent sex sim. I usually make 'double versions' of my visual novels, one with the adult scenes, and one without.
Based on your comment "If your game has more to it than just sex scene after sex scene, that's fine by be (sic)" I will assume that it will be okay to use the voice clips. If I use them I will include your username on the 'credits' page.

Very respectfully,
fleet
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

DoctorOniichan
Projects: MBITS

#5 Post by DoctorOniichan »

Hey there !!

I listened to your voice samples and I must say I'm impressed. Although you might need a better mic to improve the quality of your voice, for the most part I think you have pretty convincing voice. Anyway, I'm in the process of making a pioneer visual novel for our team and I've already established the plot and characters for it. I imagine one of those major characters to be you after listening to your voice snippets. Anyway if you're interested, maybe we can Skype? I think it's best if we talk about this because I swear you have a strong potential in voice acting and I want you to be hopefully part of our team in the future.

P.S. You caught my attention with the Chie Satonaka profile pic :3 She's like my type of woman

Crubitz

#6 Post by Crubitz »

Please re-upload link