[CLOSED] Looking for Active Support CG Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Jason
Regular
Completed: Sierra Ops Episode 1 and 2, Rising Angels: Reborn (Some CGs)
Projects: Sierra Ops, Muv-Luv Kickstarter
Organization: Innomen Team

[CLOSED] Looking for Active Support CG Artist

#1 Post by Jason »

I now have an artist! Thanks Lemmasoft boards for letting people recruit here. Good luck to everyone and your respective project(s). 8)
Hi there :), I'm Jason, founder of InnoMen Productions and developer of Sierra Ops.

Here's the information about the game.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sier ... ction-rpg/
http://innomenpro.com/
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =214614458

I'm looking for someone who's willing to help us in completing the CGs in game. The work will be paid after the game is done and after we receive revenue from the distributor sales (2 months after release, so around July-August).
The game's release is guaranteed by May, partially voiced and some of the graphical content will be simulated just using the sprites, however the entire game's battles and writing should likely be completed by then.

There will be a patch a few months after that, containing all what is necessary for completion like the voice acting, and even including the Japanese translation we have currently in deal with Playism.

The style has to comply somehow to our artist's work - http://innomenpro.com/sierra-ops/characters/, but since this is a CG work, it can be somewhat flexible.
Clarifying what we mean about support artist - we should all have the liberty of editing your work, but that's only if it's something minor or so since we have 2 artists already on board. You can be sometimes tasked to draw characters, color something, or sketch something, or sometime's it's a full CG that will be entrusted to you. I'm considering paying 50% higher than your original rate of w/e the service mentioned moments ago required, and later pay all at once the game's finished. (It's pretty dynamic since it will depend on the next cg to be done.) We /will/ be helping you out in case you are stuck since we won't allow that to happen.

I also have to be frank as early on that I have no room for moody artists nor emotional ones or artists who draws something great then vanish after some time. I need nice, diligent artists who see our project as an opportunity to earn money, experience, and being part of an awesome project that's somewhat near completion. Someone who looks forward to working with us/helping us in finishing the game immediately. If Sci-fi isn't your specialty, that's alright, what we really need is closeness of the character art and strength in coloring.

Just toss us an email(jason.m.cheng @ gmail . com) or PM of your skype address(or add me , my ID is helrouis) if you have any questions or if you're interested/show us link to your artworks, and we can start rolling as soon as we've made an agreement. We update our backers (almost)everyday at our forums recently, and we really want to keep this pace up until we finish the game this May. That is all, have a great day, and we hope to hear from someone here soon!
Last edited by Jason on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Innomen Team Presents: Sierra Ops

We're a very small team of developers from all over the world, with most of the founding members in Philippines.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Looking for Active Support CG Artist

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

Please also allow people to contact you by replying to this thread. The Lemmasoft forums encourage public discussion.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Jason
Regular
Completed: Sierra Ops Episode 1 and 2, Rising Angels: Reborn (Some CGs)
Projects: Sierra Ops, Muv-Luv Kickstarter
Organization: Innomen Team

Re: [CLOSED] Looking for Active Support CG Artist

#3 Post by Jason »

Aaand we're closed. Editing OP. :)
Innomen Team Presents: Sierra Ops

We're a very small team of developers from all over the world, with most of the founding members in Philippines.