Blue Wolfie Music [SEMI-CLOSED]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
BlueWolfie

Blue Wolfie Music [SEMI-CLOSED]

#1 Post by BlueWolfie »

Hi, I'm currently not accepting any further requests until further notice.

However you are more than welcome to send me a request if you like, as my current situation may change and I may forget to update this thread. I also may be able to compose for another free project provided its a long term thing.

Demo Reel: http://www.bluewolfiemusicgroup.com/bwm-demo-reel.html

Thank you for visiting!
Last edited by BlueWolfie on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:15 pm, edited 14 times in total.

wifom
Regular

Re: Wolfie Strikes Back: Music for Games, Anime & Visual Nov

#2 Post by wifom »

Wow! Your work is absolutely amazing! Along with that of your group. It sounds so professional, clean, and diverse. My top two favorites in your personal demo reel has to be "The Last Battalion" and "Dreamers." I was just pulled into the intensity of the music @ 0 @~~ I've listened to your songs countless times now = v =

I can say without a doubt you'll have projects crawling up to your doorsteps in a matter of milliseconds! Such talent is hard to come by. c:

If I ever need to commission someone for music, you'll be the first person I go to! :'D

And if you're interested in NaNoRenO and don't have a team, perhaps you might be interested in joining me? |D //shot~