[Available] Bindy Coda - Pro VA/Casting/Direction/Sound

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
codeblackhayate
Soundcloud: BindyCoda

[Available] Bindy Coda - Pro VA/Casting/Direction/Sound

#1 Post by codeblackhayate »

Bindy Coda's Voice Profile:
Character Demo | Website | Selected Previous Work
  • Range: Medium High – High
  • Type: Ages 6-30 years, Child (female), Child (male), Teen (female), Adult (female)
  • Quality: Cute, Sweet, High-energy, Playful, Enthusiastic, Conversational, Friendly, Girl-Next-Door, Daughter, Mom, Refined, Professional
  • Specialty: Character, eLearning, Narration, Commercial, Messages-on-Hold, Voice Prompts
What to Expect:
Bendy Voices has been providing professional voice over and production services for over a decade. You can expect high quality, game ready audio, recorded in a sound treated professional studio. Working with Bendy Voices super easy! Once your project is accepted, we'll take care of contracts and invoicing. Just sit back and get awesome sound work for your game! Each contract includes a license for asset usage and a confidentially agreement, so you can rest easy during the process. No leaks here! Is budget an issue? Not sure of your voice needs? We're flexible, it's in our name! We'll work with your development schedule, and can help with Kickstarter and funding campaign budgeting.

Other Services:
In addition to voice over, Bendy Voices! provides a slew of other services. More information is available on the Full Service List. Service highlights include:
  • Casting: Need to fill character roles, but feel overwhelmed by the process? I'll handle audition logistics and advertisement, then hand select the a rock star cast for your approval.
  • Audio Polishing: Recording spaces are as individual as the people behind the mic. That doesn't mean you have to fret over your cast's audio quality differences! I'll polish your existing recordings and ensure quality differences are minimized as possible.
  • Line Coaching: Is that audition a little rough around edges? I'll work with you to identify ways to improve your performance!
  • Copy Writing / Copy Editing: Need some revision on your script? Some pep for your funding video? I've got you covered!
Paid opportunities only. Email is the preferred method of contact. (Forum posts, Youtube comments, and PMs could go overlooked!)
Interested in booking me? Fantastic! To get the ball rolling, send detailed project information via email or using my contact form:
Please include description of the role or services, approximate number of lines or project size, expected timeline, budget constraints, and script samples if available. For scheduling considerations, you must include your line turnaround needs.

Line Turnover:
Lines turnover is based on direction and project needs, number of lines, and current project load. Inquire for short or rush deadlines.

Rates:
Rates are based on project length and line turnaround speed. I am willing to work within your budget. Please inquire with your project specifics.

Please Note:
Bendy Voices does not accept adult content projects.
Will Not Voice: Excessive profanity, projects involving hate speech, sexually explicit material, etc.
Last edited by codeblackhayate on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.

codeblackhayate

Re: [Available] Bindy Coda - Voice Actress/Director/Sound De

#2 Post by codeblackhayate »

Updated my website! I now offer sound design and direction.

codeblackhayate

Re: [Available] Bindy Coda - Voice Actress/Casting/Direction

#3 Post by codeblackhayate »

I've updated the thread with some exciting new services! I now provide project and role casting services, line coaching for auditions, copy editing, and audio clean up. I can manage your project's characters from casting and directing talent, all the way down to audio editing the finished lines!

Feel free to reach out to me!

codeblackhayate

Re: [Available] Bindy Coda - Pro VA/Casting/Direction/Sound

#4 Post by codeblackhayate »

Updated the services to make them easier to use!
Voice Over | Casting and Direction | Sound Design