Post your photo

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Kura
Regular
Completed: Chasing the Sun
Projects: RESET

Re: Post your photo

#721 Post by Kura »

First of all: why do you all have such awesome costumes. Morhighan, that Amanda Palmer is excellent! And, Elze, EVERYONE'S dresses in that picture are so gorgeous.

For a long time I debated posting a photo and decided not to because I didn't want to give any reason for folks to think they knew my gender... but I liked my Halloween costume so much I can't help it, AND there's already a Rory here, so...

Disregarding all the inaccuracies and why did I leave my glasses on?! and the weird photo location~ I had a pretty neat sonic screwdriver, but you can just barely see it in my pocket.

And then I noticed that I kind of went overboard with the hair part, so I decided to go EXTRA overboard to become... Emo Eleven! (the glasses were on purpose here)

Also I'm just going to throw this out there before anybody does decide that they know my gender from my photo... I'm genderqueer, meaning that I don't identify as either male or female. Would greatly appreciate if folks could refrain from considering me female, thank you.
Then again I'm probably not active enough for a lot of you to know who I am anyway, heh.
Devblog :: Kura's VN Projects and Resources
Complete Chasing the Sun [a meditation on light] :: In Progress RESET [guilt, love, existentialism, and video games]

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#722 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

@ Kura... I guess I should stop refering to you as she then :) I'll replace it with your name instead.

I like your outfit too (Umm, is it Dr Who? Cause if it is I'll be very excited I got it right.)

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#723 Post by manga_otaku »

Oooh the eleventh doctor :D Personally David Tennant was the best by far...but that might just be bias from my viewpoint xD
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

Kura
Regular
Completed: Chasing the Sun
Projects: RESET

#724 Post by Kura »

Auro-Cyanide wrote:@ Kura... I guess I should stop refering to you as she then I'll replace it with your name instead.
Eh, I realize the English language isn't terribly flexible about gender, so I'm fine whatever pronouns you feel like.
And thank you! It's Doctor Who indeed.
manga_otaku wrote:Oooh the eleventh doctor Personally David Tennant was the best by far...but that might just be bias from my viewpoint xD
I mostly just picked Eleven because I already had a tweed jacket, and I think his sonic screwdriver is cooler. XD Ten is great too~ (as is Four!!)
Devblog :: Kura's VN Projects and Resources
Complete Chasing the Sun [a meditation on light] :: In Progress RESET [guilt, love, existentialism, and video games]

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#725 Post by Tag- »

I was a bit skeptical about ever posting a picture of myself, but a group shot isn't so bad xD. Here is a photo of my friends and I at our debutante ball :D
DEB1.png
Both Schizanthe and I are in this photo, guess who's who~~
PM me if needed

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

#726 Post by sake-bento »

Kura wrote:For a long time I debated posting a photo and decided not to because I didn't want to give any reason for folks to think they knew my gender... but I liked my Halloween costume so much I can't help it, AND there's already a Rory here, so...
: D So glad you posted! I always love a Doctor, and it's great seeing other Whovians here. You look great.

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

#727 Post by Wright1000 »

(Sorry about the filtering, though).
photograph.jpg
photograph2.jpg
He who doesn't care about the environment doesn't care about his grandchildren.

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

#728 Post by teacup »

I've had very long hair my whole life and recently cut it to this
I feel very... naked without all of my hair! ;w;"
Last edited by teacup on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dollywitch
Veteran
Projects: Celestial Knight Iris, Thread

#729 Post by Dollywitch »

I dunno, I always think if you're cutting off very long hair you might as well go short. I think part of the reason girls end up regretting it is that they're left with hair that's an identical shape to before, just there's less of it. It's generally an inferior version of what they already had, unless of course they weren't taking care of it very well. Bob cuts are the cutest¬

Mink
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Say You Love Me (Short Version), C!P (NaNo12), Lady Misfortune, NatH, W/K, MtF, SMQ, TBM, TMHK, LoC, MMDG
Projects: Stuff
Organization: Metal Orphans

#730 Post by Mink »

Huh, my hair is normally bobbed. Sadly, the rest of my face is not as cute. D:

Yes, that was joke. I actually haaate getting called cute, because people tend to say it like I'm a cat or something (as in, "Awww, you're sooo cute!"). >x< And by people, I mean it's usually girls, for some reason.
"I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love."

***Say You Love Me***Human Enough***Cheerful!Polymorph [NaNo12][Complete!]***
"Couldn't you stop this?"
"Probably, but I don't want to."

*Website, yo*

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

#731 Post by teacup »

My hair does grow fast so I don't really regret cutting it. But yeah, I do feel like it's inferior to how it was before ;-;" I would have gone shorter if it wasn't so cold outside [I need to keep my ears warm.. or something.. :p]
I've always admired girls who can pull off bobs... they are really cute *w*

Veniae
Veteran

#732 Post by Veniae »

@Tea: Your new hairstyle is so. adorable. 'Nuff said.

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#733 Post by HigurashiKira »

Wright1000 wrote:(Sorry about the filtering, though).
photograph.jpg
photograph2.jpg
Wow, you look much...older than I imagined you.
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#734 Post by Blue Lemma »

@teacup: How long was it before? :O
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

#735 Post by RemnantDream »

teacup wrote:My hair does grow fast so I don't really regret cutting it. But yeah, I do feel like it's inferior to how it was before ;-;" I would have gone shorter if it wasn't so cold outside [I need to keep my ears warm.. or something.. :p]
I used to have my hair halfway down my back, then a couple months ago I had my friend chop it all off. Now, I'm ready for it to be long again. Luckily, my hair grows back fast as well. I had it cut up to my chin and in three months it had grown down to my shoulders. But that's not long enouuuugghhh >.<
The hairstyle really suits you, by the way :D You look kind of like one of my friends.