Accidental Meeting: The Downtime (W.T.) [GxB] [Nano'15]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Dre@_0re0

Accidental Meeting: The Downtime (W.T.) [GxB] [Nano'15]

#1 Post by Dre@_0re0 »

-Working Title-Accidental Meeting: The Downtime -Working Title-
Genre:
Light-Hearted, Romance, Thriller, Gore
Plots:
The plot set in the 1880s somewhere in Britain bustling with life and crime, each person holding their own and then there Jena. Jena has been the only one holding down her father’s little toy shop ever since he pass away and her mother’s decision of being a live-in tutor to support her family. Though her mother’s income alone can support the whole family, Jena is just proud to have the shop open for 2 years at most and now she not alone helping around the shop. Eldred, her new roommate and helper has been employed even though he on the quiet distancing side. But No Matter! She can break that barrier…somehow.
Characters:
o Jena o
[X]
Was raised to be polite and respectable by both her parent, her mother wanted to marry her off and start a new journey in her life. She instead follows her father's footstep of becoming a doll-maker, but her lesson was halted after her dad died. So stepping up at the age of 18, she managed with what knowledge she has to continue on her dad's shop from repairing toys to making new one.

o Eldred o
[X]
Only working for a place to stay and been working there for a couple months now. He's not really good at the job, being stoic as ever often daydreaming through the hour or busy reading a new book.

o Hayes o
[X]
Jena's only friend and playmate which label them officially as childhood friends. He, however, was shipped off to an extravagant school to become more successful in life just 3 months after their first meeting.

o Lyles o
[X]
He's one of the richer fellow that roam Britain and where Jena's mom currently living now tutoring his younger brother. He doesn't dwell much on marriage with the constant list of marriage proposal from strengthening the nation to even Jena's mom bragging of her daughter.

o Wylda o
[X]
She's one of the many typical rich kids that love to show off her values and also being tutored by Jena's mom. She usually brightens up the whole room charming anyone she talks to, though secretly she envies the things that are not hers and an odd hatred for dirty things.
Progress:
Writing - Draft/50% Script/5%
Character Sprites - Sketches/5%
Backgrounds - 0%
Music - 0%
GUI - 0%
Author's Ramble:

Hi! A little late since I supposed to post this on Sunday of last week. During the first week, I organize my plot and scripting, and I was also reluctant to post this due to my constant procrastinating and didn't want to add another incomplete forever hiatus games on the nanoreno chart. Now I did. But anyway, this is a solo working by my lonely self team and the goal was to improve my writing and if finished will be the first game I ever released.

This game will be created from a third person point of view, then later a first person point of view so I hope I don't make it too confusing.

And in case you're wondering why my genre is like that, it's because there will be some subtle plot-twist happening in the game and so, it's just a warning for people who might be sensitive to those genres.