Bedtime (Slice of life, Siblings) [NaNoRenO 2015]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Sunlit-Dreamer
Veteran
Completed: NaNo2015 Bedtime, NaNo2016 The Doll and the Spider, NaNo2017 What's Your Name?, NaNo2018 Painting Your Skin, NaNo2019 Home's Embrace, NaNo2020 Molly
Projects: NaNo2021 Cracked Moonstone
Deviantart: Sunlit-Dreamer
itch: Sunlit-Dreamer

Re: Bedtime (Slice of life, Siblings) [NaNoRenO 2015]

#16 Post by Sunlit-Dreamer »

AntiquedFae wrote:This looks really fun; I used to come up with bedtime stories for my younger cousins so this brings back serious memories. ^.^ Downloading!
I hope you like it! It's always fun to make up your own stories. (I know I did a lot as a little girl. Only....they were circle people.)
Corvo wrote:Thank you Sunlit-Dreamer, your game is really enjoyable. I played until I got all the endings. ^^
Same for me.
Well... my brothers were happy when I mercilessly killed some characters. :D I had a more forgiving audience.
Henry is a patient and kind older brother.
I'm really glad you enjoyed it! It really makes ANY writer happy when they see/hear someone read everything, not seeing any parts or scenes as a chore or boring. I was worried all month if I could no longer write a story that could make someone smile, rage, sad, etc. One of my friends Fenrir can attest to that, since I haven't really written for a LONG time due to things. So all these posts are really making me smile as I read them. ^^
Hahahaha. I have three older brothers, and I clearly remember them loving the more "violent" stories/movies/cartoons/etc. I would say "maybe it's a gender thing" but my early childhood memories show me enjoying certain anime with awesome fighting and death scenes. So yup, Henry is indeed very kind, trying his best to suit all of his sisters' needs.
ImageImageImageImage